Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

But to my knowledge Chris brown also didn't have as big of a fan base of girls ages 8-12 as bieber has

But to my knowledge Chris brown also didn't have as big of a fan base of girls ages 8-12 as bieber has

Originally Posted by cartune

The more I think about it CB is easily worth $75 mill over his career

Fooly genereated atleat $20-30 mil off album sales

Had like 10-20 singles go platinum and headlined 2 big tours and his publishing is easily worth 5 figures $75+ isnt far fetched
v5lpvc.jpg

Record wise, Chris Brown is only at like 6 Plat altogether. 

Had like 10-20 singles go platinum and headlined 2 big tours and his publishing is easily worth 5 figures $75+ isnt far fetched
v5lpvc.jpg

These numbers are hilarious. Bow Wow probably got more money than Breezy, stop guys.

These numbers are hilarious. Bow Wow probably got more money than Breezy, stop guys.

v5lpvc.jpg

v5lpvc.jpg

Originally Posted by bittersweet

v5lpvc.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lets try to break this down for you

Platinum = 1 Million thats a thousand 100s mmmmmkay

Most albums cost $10 thats 10 1s mmmmmkay

His first album sold 2 million in america alone

His second sold 1 million

Thats 3 million 3 million X $10 = ?

sample_metal_chair.jpg

Here's your chair

v5lpvc.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sample_metal_chair.jpg

Here's your chair

v5lpvc.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sample_metal_chair.jpg

Here's your chair

You idiots talmbout album sales. SHOW MONEY!!!!! Son was getting millions off touring and making appearances. Movies, endorsements ect. #NT is full of dummies lol

v5lpvc.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sample_metal_chair.jpg

Here's your chair

You idiots talmbout album sales. SHOW MONEY!!!!! Son was getting millions off touring and making appearances. Movies, endorsements ect. #NT is full of dummies lol

Originally Posted by bijald0331

v5lpvc.jpg

[table]Chris Brown singles and peak chart positions[tr][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Year[/th][th="col"]Peak chart positions[/th][th="col"]Certifications[/th][th="col"]Album[/th][/tr][tr][th="col"]US
[sup][20][/sup]
[sup][21][/sup]
[sup][22][/sup][/th][th="col"]US R&B
[sup][20][/sup][/th][th="col"]AUS
[sup][2][/sup][/th][th="col"]CAN
[sup][23][/sup][sup][24][/sup][/th][th="col"]GER
[sup][25][/sup][/th][th="col"]IRE
[sup][5][/sup][/th][th="col"]NL
[sup][6][/sup][/th][th="col"]NZ
[sup][7][/sup][/th][th="col"]SWI
[sup][8][/sup][/th][th="col"]UK
[sup][9][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Run It!"
(featuring Juelz Santana)[/th][td]2005[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]9[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td][/td][td]Chris Brown[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Yo (Excuse Me Miss)"[/th][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]10[/td][td]—[/td][td]56[/td][td]15[/td][td]67[/td][td]9[/td][td]34[/td][td]13[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Gimme That"
(featuring Lil Wayne)[/th][td]2006[/td][td]15[/td][td]5[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]47[/td][td]23[/td][td]94[/td][td]—[/td][td]30[/td][td]23[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Say Goodbye"[/th][td]10[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Poppin'"[/th][td]42[/td][td]5[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Wall to Wall"[/th][td]2007[/td][td]79[/td][td]22[/td][td]21[/td][td]—[/td][td]59[/td][td]47[/td][td]—[/td][td]15[/td][td]87[/td][td]75[/td][td][/td][td]Exclusive[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Kiss Kiss"
(featuring T-Pain)[/th][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]6[/td][td]—[/td][td]19[/td][td]—[/td][td]1[/td][td]69[/td][td]38[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"With You"[/th][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]33[/td][td]3[/td][td]56[/td][td]1[/td][td]24[/td][td]8[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Take You Down"[/th][td]2008[/td][td]43[/td][td]4[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]7[/td][td]—[/td][td]92[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Forever"[/th][td]2[/td][td]62[/td][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]20[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]22[/td][td]4[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Superhuman"
(featuring Keri Hilson)[/th][td]—[sup][a][/sup][/td][td]—[sup][a][/sup][/td][td]30[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]15[/td][td]6[/td][td]15[/td][td]—[/td][td]32[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"I Can Transform Ya"
(featuring Lil Wayne and Swizz Beatz)[/th][td]2009[/td][td]20[/td][td]11[/td][td]21[/td][td]54[/td][td]—[/td][td]21[/td][td]57[/td][td]7[/td][td]—[/td][td]26[/td][td][/td][td]Graffiti[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Crawl"[/th][td]53[/td][td]59[/td][td]—[/td][td]72[/td][td]—[/td][td]39[/td][td]—[/td][td]16[/td][td]—[/td][td]35[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Deuces"
(featuring Tyga and Kevin McCall)[/th][td]2010[/td][td]14[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]23[/td][td]—[/td][td]68[/td][td][/td][td]Fan of a Fan[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Yeah 3x"[/th][td]19[/td][td]—[/td][td]4[/td][td]19[/td][td]13[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]2[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][td]F.A.M.E.[/td][/tr][tr][td]"—" denotes releases that failed to chart or were not released.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Ok it was only 8 but if you add in the gold singles thats 12 Gold or Plat singles so I was still somewhat right

Heres Your Chair

chair.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

v5lpvc.jpg

[table]Chris Brown singles and peak chart positions[tr][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Year[/th][th="col"]Peak chart positions[/th][th="col"]Certifications[/th][th="col"]Album[/th][/tr][tr][th="col"]US
[sup][20][/sup]
[sup][21][/sup]
[sup][22][/sup][/th][th="col"]US R&B
[sup][20][/sup][/th][th="col"]AUS
[sup][2][/sup][/th][th="col"]CAN
[sup][23][/sup][sup][24][/sup][/th][th="col"]GER
[sup][25][/sup][/th][th="col"]IRE
[sup][5][/sup][/th][th="col"]NL
[sup][6][/sup][/th][th="col"]NZ
[sup][7][/sup][/th][th="col"]SWI
[sup][8][/sup][/th][th="col"]UK
[sup][9][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Run It!"
(featuring Juelz Santana)[/th][td]2005[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]9[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td][/td][td]Chris Brown[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Yo (Excuse Me Miss)"[/th][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]10[/td][td]—[/td][td]56[/td][td]15[/td][td]67[/td][td]9[/td][td]34[/td][td]13[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Gimme That"
(featuring Lil Wayne)[/th][td]2006[/td][td]15[/td][td]5[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]47[/td][td]23[/td][td]94[/td][td]—[/td][td]30[/td][td]23[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Say Goodbye"[/th][td]10[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Poppin'"[/th][td]42[/td][td]5[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Wall to Wall"[/th][td]2007[/td][td]79[/td][td]22[/td][td]21[/td][td]—[/td][td]59[/td][td]47[/td][td]—[/td][td]15[/td][td]87[/td][td]75[/td][td][/td][td]Exclusive[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Kiss Kiss"
(featuring T-Pain)[/th][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]6[/td][td]—[/td][td]19[/td][td]—[/td][td]1[/td][td]69[/td][td]38[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"With You"[/th][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]33[/td][td]3[/td][td]56[/td][td]1[/td][td]24[/td][td]8[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Take You Down"[/th][td]2008[/td][td]43[/td][td]4[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]7[/td][td]—[/td][td]92[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Forever"[/th][td]2[/td][td]62[/td][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]20[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]22[/td][td]4[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Superhuman"
(featuring Keri Hilson)[/th][td]—[sup][a][/sup][/td][td]—[sup][a][/sup][/td][td]30[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]15[/td][td]6[/td][td]15[/td][td]—[/td][td]32[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"I Can Transform Ya"
(featuring Lil Wayne and Swizz Beatz)[/th][td]2009[/td][td]20[/td][td]11[/td][td]21[/td][td]54[/td][td]—[/td][td]21[/td][td]57[/td][td]7[/td][td]—[/td][td]26[/td][td][/td][td]Graffiti[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Crawl"[/th][td]53[/td][td]59[/td][td]—[/td][td]72[/td][td]—[/td][td]39[/td][td]—[/td][td]16[/td][td]—[/td][td]35[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Deuces"
(featuring Tyga and Kevin McCall)[/th][td]2010[/td][td]14[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]23[/td][td]—[/td][td]68[/td][td][/td][td]Fan of a Fan[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Yeah 3x"[/th][td]19[/td][td]—[/td][td]4[/td][td]19[/td][td]13[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]2[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td][/td][td]F.A.M.E.[/td][/tr][tr][td]"—" denotes releases that failed to chart or were not released.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Ok it was only 8 but if you add in the gold singles thats 12 Gold or Plat singles so I was still somewhat right

Heres Your Chair

chair.jpg

v5lpvc.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats 3 million 3 million X $10 = 

Here's your chair

You think Chris Brown is making $10 per album sale?
laugh.gif

2vkgj95.jpg

indifferent.gif

v5lpvc.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here's your chair

laugh.gif

2vkgj95.jpg

indifferent.gif

Yeah Chris will be good his new single is doing well everywhere. But he needs to stay focused on music and not get caught up on other stuff.

Yeah Chris will be good his new single is doing well everywhere. But he needs to stay focused on music and not get caught up on other stuff.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

NT A&R's in full effect.

But Im a real one tho 

And I was one for 5 yrs. 
All you guys are talking "tomfoolery."
It's funny how you guys argue something but have no idea how these guys really make their money. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by skips kicks

NT A&R's in full effect.

But Im a real one tho 

And I was one for 5 yrs. 
All you guys are talking "tomfoolery."
It's funny how you guys argue something but have no idea how these guys really make their money. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

I could see him being worth that much. He was Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber came along. He's been in the spotlight off and on for over 5 years now so with Tours, record sales, endorsements and movies he probably is worth that much. Another factor would be that people his demographic caters too (teenage girls) actually buy CDs and music online. Also he's not playing night clubs. He plays arenas and music halls.

It's not a big up to him or anything because I could care either way about this "feud". I'm just making an observation about his worth.

stop

You don't know anything about music.
obviously you dont
Justin Bieber is a much bigger star than CB ever was...CB has never held his OWN arena tour, JB is doing that right now WORLDWIDE

JB's about to drop a movie documenting his tour in 3D

JB's matched all of CB's album sales with his first album and the re-release, and they're still selling...he has like 3 albums in the Top 50 right now 
laugh.gif

so the $@$@ you talkin bout???

And before Bieber, which fairly young male artist had the market share that Bieber currently dominates? 

Hint: It wasn't Bow Wow or Aaron Carter.

EXACTLY.

just because they shared the same market doesn't mean *+@@...you wouldn't compare Miley Cyrus to Beyonce, would you

CB wasn't the Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber because he's never had the amount of success that JB has

and 
grin.gif
 at dude talkin bout he's an A&R and CB is making $10 an hour...$$%* you work for

I could see him being worth that much. He was Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber came along. He's been in the spotlight off and on for over 5 years now so with Tours, record sales, endorsements and movies he probably is worth that much. Another factor would be that people his demographic caters too (teenage girls) actually buy CDs and music online. Also he's not playing night clubs. He plays arenas and music halls.

It's not a big up to him or anything because I could care either way about this "feud". I'm just making an observation about his worth.

stop

You don't know anything about music.
obviously you dont
Justin Bieber is a much bigger star than CB ever was...CB has never held his OWN arena tour, JB is doing that right now WORLDWIDE

JB's about to drop a movie documenting his tour in 3D

JB's matched all of CB's album sales with his first album and the re-release, and they're still selling...he has like 3 albums in the Top 50 right now 
laugh.gif

so the $@$@ you talkin bout???

And before Bieber, which fairly young male artist had the market share that Bieber currently dominates? 

Hint: It wasn't Bow Wow or Aaron Carter.

EXACTLY.

just because they shared the same market doesn't mean *+@@...you wouldn't compare Miley Cyrus to Beyonce, would you

CB wasn't the Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber because he's never had the amount of success that JB has

and 
grin.gif
 at dude talkin bout he's an A&R and CB is making $10 an hour...$$%* you work for

v5lpvc.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here's your chair

laugh.gif

2vkgj95.jpg

indifferent.gif

Uhhhhhh no thats why I previously said this
cartune wrote:
I can see Chris being worth a lot of money doesnt necessarily mean he saw all of it tho

How much money he generates is different from how much his label gives him. I was simply pointing out that CB easily generated at least $75 million

Back
Top Bottom