Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I could see him being worth that much. He was Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber came along. He's been in the spotlight off and on for over 5 years now so with Tours, record sales, endorsements and movies he probably is worth that much. Another factor would be that people his demographic caters too (teenage girls) actually buy CDs and music online. Also he's not playing night clubs. He plays arenas and music halls.

It's not a big up to him or anything because I could care either way about this "feud". I'm just making an observation about his worth.

stop

You don't know anything about music.

Why do you guys keep saying Raz-B is a 'nobody' though?

He (B2K) has had as much success as Chris Brown has, and their tenure as a group was MUCH shorter.

He (B2K) has had as much success as Chris Brown has, and their tenure as a group was MUCH shorter.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

he is a nobody now

he is a nobody now

Originally Posted by pdot

How do you keep your tweets to your self?

laugh.gif

I could see him being worth that much. He was Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber came along. He's been in the spotlight off and on for over 5 years now so with Tours, record sales, endorsements and movies he probably is worth that much. Another factor would be that people his demographic caters too (teenage girls) actually buy CDs and music online. Also he's not playing night clubs. He plays arenas and music halls.

It's not a big up to him or anything because I could care either way about this "feud". I'm just making an observation about his worth.

stop

How is that not true?

stop

How is that not true?

You dudes saying CB shouldn't have went in cause he's a nobody have to take into consideration exactly who the nobody is. Raz B has basically been in Kat stacks mode as of late with all the videos attacking folks and popping off at the mouth. Up until it was CB saying something to him no one has been on Raz side and multiple people have been in "feuds" with him. It's simply the fact that some are seeing Raz as the lesser of two evils so they jumping at the chance to throw a few stones at CB when in all actuality then can give two $%@%% about the feud and what was said.

You dudes saying CB shouldn't have went in cause he's a nobody have to take into consideration exactly who the nobody is. Raz B has basically been in Kat stacks mode as of late with all the videos attacking folks and popping off at the mouth. Up until it was CB saying something to him no one has been on Raz side and multiple people have been in "feuds" with him. It's simply the fact that some are seeing Raz as the lesser of two evils so they jumping at the chance to throw a few stones at CB when in all actuality then can give two $%@%% about the feud and what was said.

stop

obviously you dont
Justin Bieber is a much bigger star than CB ever was...CB has never held his OWN arena tour, JB is doing that right now WORLDWIDE

JB's about to drop a movie documenting his tour in 3D

JB's matched all of CB's album sales with his first album and the re-release, and they're still selling...he has like 3 albums in the Top 50 right now 
laugh.gif

so the $@$@ you talkin bout???

stop

obviously you dont
Justin Bieber is a much bigger star than CB ever was...CB has never held his OWN arena tour, JB is doing that right now WORLDWIDE

JB's matched all of CB's album sales with his first album and the re-release, and they're still selling...he has like 3 albums in the Top 50 right now 
laugh.gif

Omarion was B2K. Raz-B is a no name of the group. 25 years from now Omarion would be the only one folks remembered.

Marty Jennetty
Robert Gibson
Role Player

Omarion was B2K. Raz-B is a no name of the group. 25 years from now Omarion would be the only one folks remembered.

Marty Jennetty
Robert Gibson
Role Player

The more I think about it CB is easily worth $75 mill over his career

Fooly genereated atleat $20-30 mil off album sales

Had like 10-20 singles go platinum and headlined 2 big tours and his publishing is easily worth 5 figures $75+ isnt far fetched

The more I think about it CB is easily worth $75 mill over his career

Fooly genereated atleat $20-30 mil off album sales

Had like 10-20 singles go platinum and headlined 2 big tours and his publishing is easily worth 5 figures $75+ isnt far fetched

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Marty Jennetty
Robert Gibson
Role Player
Raz-B was the best dancer though

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Marty Jennetty
Robert Gibson
Role Player
Raz-B was the best dancer though

stop

obviously you dont

laugh.gif

And before Bieber, which fairly young male artist had the market share that Bieber currently dominates? 

Hint: It wasn't Bow Wow or Aaron Carter.

EXACTLY.

stop

obviously you dont

laugh.gif

And before Bieber, which fairly young male artist had the market share that Bieber currently dominates? 

Hint: It wasn't Bow Wow or Aaron Carter.

EXACTLY.

Back
Top Bottom