Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Damn.

R.I.P Slim

smh.gif
frown.gif

This is sad...extremely. You would think the Bengals organization would have reached out to him more. He was just a very troubled soul...
frown.gif

God Bless Chris...R.I.P.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

This is sad...extremely. You would think the Bengals organization would have reached out to him more. He was just a very troubled soul...
frown.gif

God Bless Chris...R.I.P.
To be fair (If I'm not mistaken), the Bengals did give him his job back after all that the 1st time.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

frown.gif

God Bless Chris...R.I.P.
What do you mean they should have reached out more? Explain please. How do you know what they WERE doing? Or are you basing that off of what the media told us?
Seriously...that's the 2nd dumb %%@ comment dude made.

Man i got goosebumps when i just read that he died! RIP! I always thought he was the most talented WR on that team and all he needed to do was stay out oftrouble. Prayers go out to him and his fam!

frown.gif

God Bless Chris...R.I.P.
What do you mean they should have reached out more? Explain please. How do you know what they WERE doing? Or are you basing that off of what themedia told us?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

frown.gif

God Bless Chris...R.I.P.
To be fair (If I'm not mistaken), the Bengals did give him his job back after all that the 1st time.
I'm referring to some kinda of psychiatric treatment. Obviously Chris was changing his life around, but the man had alot of internalproblems...just wish the help he needed would have come sooner...if not with the Bengals..somewhere.
tired.gif

these crazy wolf $@!*!!#

a word to all aspiring athletes, and musicians, DO NOT GET INVOLVED

It could take away endorsements, fanbase or most importantly, your life

Do your dirt, be a bachelor and then wife

RIP Chris.
frown.gif

Losing family at the holidays is never easy. I hope his family can pull thru...

Crazy.

RIP.

prayers to his fiancee and family. Can't imagine how she's feeling right now.

Back
Top Bottom