Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

damn rip

cant believe hes actually dead and went out like that. the fiancee must feel terrible right now. i hope we get full details on what actually happened....evenif we only get one side of the story.

thats crazy. smh. thats going to be a heavy burden on his girl...fighting over something dumb im sure

This is like 2007 all over again. If only they had been traveling with the team.
frown.gif

rip #15

Chris meant alot to the city. This is a huge loss for the organization, the locker room, and the city of Cincinnati. Everyone was behind slim 100 percent andhe was easily a fan favorite despite what he went through the beginning of his career. We basically watched him grow up and the Bengals organization never gaveup on him and it was worth it.

But more importantly.....this is what makes it so horrible.......
alg_chris_henry_family.jpg

R.I.P Chris

Man it's crazy here in Charlotte. This went down a couple miles away from my house. What was he thinking?

RIP to Chris. He got in a little trouble here and there, but I don't think he was a bad person.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by aceofjays

but in the end he lost his life living recklessly like he did in his past. Damn.
What the $*%! are you people talking about?

This is the just like the Sean Taylor incident...people just IMMEDIATELY grouping his death with his past like you know that had %@#+ to do with anything.

Chris Henry was involved in what appears to be a freak accident as a result of a DOMESTIC incident. What the hell that got to do with his past? He didn't get shot buying an ounce or some %@#+. He got in a fight with his girl and some %@#+ happened. That's all we know right now.

Im not trying to change the topic or anything like that but dont act like hopping into the back of a pickup truck ISNT wreckless.
Who said it wasn't?

The point is...it was a +!%$**@ domestic incident. It had no bearing on his past. Everybody done been through #+%% with their girl before. #+%% like thathappens. Unfortunately for Chris it got too out of hand

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

the same person who told me he was brain dead at first told me they are delaying the inevitable at the hospital until the family arrives ... i really dont understand how there could be a god ...

why does #!%# like this happen? what a waste of a person to die from something so stupid ... i mean was his life really worth a !!%!*$+ hop in a pick up truck?is that how god wanted him to go out? like o this !%%%% has a wedding and 4 kids and some more #!%# lets have him get thrown from a pick up truck ...

indifferent.gif

#*@% this #!%# doesnt even make sense ... i cant believe this #!%# ...

Thsi is eerie, my homeboy died in a car wreck a few weeks ago and this Chris Henry thing has an eerrilly similar vibe

Back
Top Bottom