Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by aceofjays

but in the end he lost his life living recklessly like he did in his past. Damn.
What the $*%! are you people talking about?

This is the just like the Sean Taylor incident...people just IMMEDIATELY grouping his death with his past like you know that had %@#+ to do with anything.

Chris Henry was involved in what appears to be a freak accident as a result of a DOMESTIC incident. What the hell that got to do with his past? He didn't get shot buying an ounce or some %@#+. He got in a fight with his girl and some %@#+ happened. That's all we know right now.

Thank You for saving me the time to type this out... Mogs just type $%$# to type $%$# I swear
smh.gif

Horrible news. RIP Chris.
tired.gif

Right before the holidays, about to be married.........damn.

Getting married is stressful in terms of planning and what not, they probably just had an argument over some details, stressed out and it went bad. Ican't imagine what his fiance or his family is feeling.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Crazy.

RIP.

prayers to his fiancee and family. Can't imagine how she's feeling right now.

I think she killed him fam. I think what happened was they got into fight, she drove away or something, he jumped in back of the cab, and she ripped it and he fell off or something

i think it went down sumtin like this too

frown.gif
Mysecond favorite player on Cincy...life cut way too short for someone who finally had it all together.
RIP Slim, you will be missed.

but in the end he lost his life living recklessly like he did in his past. Damn.

This is the just like the Sean Taylor incident...people just IMMEDIATELY grouping his death with his past like you know that had %@#+ to do with anything.

Chris Henry was involved in what appears to be a freak accident as a result of a DOMESTIC incident. What the hell that got to do with his past? He didn't get shot buying an ounce or some %@#+. He got in a fight with his girl and some %@#+ happened. That's all we know right now.
thank you!

Im not trying to change the topic or anything like that but dont act like hopping into the back of a pickup truck ISNT wreckless.

RIP to Henry, this is terrible news. i feel so bad for his fiance and family. i can't imagine why anybody would jump into the back of a moving pickuptruck..
smh.gif

Damn man RIP CHRIS HENRY. Your wont be forgotten. 26 and just getting his life together. God will take care of you now man. Much love Chris.

Back
Top Bottom