Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

man way too many deaths in 2009, need this year to end soon.

RIP to Slim, prayers to the family

I just know that whatever the dispute was about that it shouldnt have gone that far.

damn just heard he didn't make it. RIP...

21nful3.jpg

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Crazy.

RIP.

prayers to his fiancee and family. Can't imagine how she's feeling right now.

I think she killed him fam. I think what happened was they got into fight, she drove away or something, he jumped in back of the cab, and she ripped it and hefell off or something

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

This is sad...extremely. You would think the Bengals organization would have reached out to him more. He was just a very troubled soul...
frown.gif

God Bless Chris...R.I.P.
What do you mean they should have reached out more? Explain please. How do you know what they WERE doing? Or are you basing that off of what the media told us?

Seriously...that's the 2nd dumb %%@ comment dude made.

Horrible News man

Damn man. Just heard the news.

Thoughts and prayer go out to his family and friends.

RIP Chris Henry

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

This is sad...extremely. You would think the Bengals organization would have reached out to him more. He was just a very troubled soul...
frown.gif

God Bless Chris...R.I.P.
To be fair (If I'm not mistaken), the Bengals did give him his job back after all that the 1st time.
I'm referring to some kinda of psychiatric treatment. Obviously Chris was changing his life around, but the man had alot of internal problems...just wish the help he needed would have come sooner...if not with the Bengals..somewhere.
tired.gif
No thats not clear. People hold on to a false hood its hard to let go. That false hood affected everyone of his decisions.
Its sad. His family has got to stick together.

it seemed like he finally got his !+$+ right this year, shame

his fiancee now has to live with this her whole life, probably easier being Chris Henry as sad as that is

I'm referring to some kinda of psychiatric treatment. Obviously Chris was changing his life around, but the man had alot of internal problems...just wish the help he needed would have come sooner...if not with the Bengals..somewhere.
tired.gif
Again, how do you know how much and what type of help Cincy gave him?

Goddamn man
frown.gif

RIP Chris. My prayers go out to his friends, family and fiance. Like others have said before I can't imagine how she's feeling or what the family isgoing through losing someone at this time of year.

Just *%%%%+ up my day.

After following the Bengals watching Hardknocks. I thought he was ready to start fresh and clean, but in the end he lost his life living recklessly like he didin his past. Damn.

RIP. crazy stuff man. i always used to pull for dude when he would get into those off the field issues.

sad to see him go out like this.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

After following the Bengals watching Hardknocks. I thought he was ready to start fresh and clean, but in the end he lost his life living recklessly like he did in his past. Damn.

i gained alot of respect for not only him, but for the whole Bengals organization during Hard knocks. This is such a sad story, and God only knows what hisfiance is going thru. You can only wonder what the Bengal players are going through. Sad sad story.. RIP Slim We Will Miss You!

Originally Posted by aceofjays

but in the end he lost his life living recklessly like he did in his past. Damn.
What the $*%! are you people talking about?

This is the just like the Sean Taylor incident...people just IMMEDIATELY grouping his death with his past like you know that had %@#+ to do with anything.

Chris Henry was involved in what appears to be a freak accident as a result of a DOMESTIC incident. What the hell that got to do with his past? He didn'tget shot buying an ounce or some %@#+. He got in a fight with his girl and some %@#+ happened. That's all we know right now.

Back
Top Bottom