Chris Paul vs. Carmelo Anthony: Who is the current face of the JB Franchise?

CP3 is gaining momentum while Melo is somewhat falling off. Bron should have gone with JB

hmm melo is and after this season i think im gonna WAS, because cp3 is a great player and his team actually wins, denver has a squad full of names and theycant seem to buy a win against 500. teams. the 500. teams they should be stomping over. melo doesnt play hard at all imo..as of today melo is next year cp3will be in all the limelight., with melo in his shadow until melo steps up and plays like the player he is and or can be.

i'm going to say CP3. he's a way better promo guy than melo is. and then if you add Rip Hamilton
pimp.gif

Still Melo but CP3 is close in terms of marketing and star quality. CP3 is the clear cut leader of his team and look what he did in the All-Star game thisyear.

They're both hoopers they both put up stats I don't think that you can really choose either one of them as the face of JB!!!

i personally lke CP3 over Melo, but don't like either of their shoes... to me JB is still and will always be the face of the brand no matter who he hassinged

Another thing going for CP3 is that he has not had any run ins with the law like Mello has.

Just FYI...

Everyone you see in commercials is the face of MJs Legacy now. The face of the future? Chris Paul...

Chris Paul will be the face soon. He will mature and get better every year, just like his team will. One of the players I'll always try to watch ifhe's on.

It's a near push man cuz Paul is terrin it up and ernin his stripes but Melo's more known and has been wit the brand longer

Melo is the man of JB. As of now chris paul is only an apprentice. On any team Melo would father chris paul.

Melo is and will be for a little bit longer, but Chris Paul will become the new face of the JB franchise.

I think both of them are and I say that because for those that saw the XX3 picture with Jordan and the whole JB team. You will notice that MJ is in the frontbut Chris Paul and Melo and slightly behind him and the rest of the team is in the background.

Back
Top Bottom