christian people with tattoos and other body enhancements are hypocrites...

Calling Christians hypocrites is like saying the sky is blue. They know they are hypocrites and don't/won't deny it. They can just say sorry so none of this stufff on earth matters.

But why place is it in the same verse, could have easily done this.

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead

Leviticus 19:29
Do not print any marks upon you

One has to do with the other

Premarital sex is a sin.

The Bible is a concise summary of libraries and codex that were pillaged, burned, hidden from the masses.

The book you are left with would be totally foreign to the text the bible was drawn from.

It should be obvious that the powers decided to make christianity a religion of convenience.

Eg The "King James Version"

i try to stay away from threads that have the 3 R's in them

Race, Religion and the worst of all Rap

according to NT chief keef lil b >>>>2pac,biggie
^ thank you. with that said...

... btw, i don't care if you're atheist, christian, muslim, etc., the amount of generalizations in this thread is appalling. wow.

so... this, is what progressive looks like, huh?

Last edited:
Except its still not that simple because that whole passage talks about not eating red meat, wearing linen or whatever. So am I going to hell for not following these rules? No because all these rules were turned invalid when Christ came.
Or maybe you/we are and it IS that simple. People just treat the bible like a buffet line

Except its still not that simple because that whole passage talks about not eating red meat, wearing linen or whatever. So am I going to hell for not following these rules? No because all these rules were turned invalid when Christ came.
Or maybe you/we are and it IS that simple. People just treat the bible like a buffet line

View media item 315714

Somebody show me the relevant verses in the Bible that state that the old laws are not to be followed anymore. I always remember hearing that in Church but can't think of any verses that elaborate on it.

Last edited:
Are people really trying to convey the message of the bible LITERALLY WORD FOR WORD IN the words of today??? :lol:

In that case Jesus had a tattoo.

So if Christians believe in everything in the Bible they're idiots, but if they don't they're hypocrites....got it.

For the guy who asked about where the New Testament talks about the replacement of the Old Testament laws:
Galations 3:23-25
23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, tin order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

Ephesians 2:15
15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one vnew man from the two, thus making peace,

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

The Bible has been altered, interpreted, and edited so many times how any Christian, or otherwise, not see more as a guideline at best (see all silly **** in the Bible for what probably should be used as such) is beyond me.

The world would be a better place if even half of the Christians followed Matthew 22:37-39 :smh:

So if Christians believe in everything in the Bible they're idiots, but if they don't they're hypocrites....got it.

For the guy who asked about where the New Testament talks about the replacement of the Old Testament laws:
Galations 3:23-25
23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, tin order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

Ephesians 2:15
15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one vnew man from the two, thus making peace,

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

The Bible has been altered, interpreted, and edited so many times how any Christian, or otherwise, not see more as a guideline at best (see all silly **** in the Bible for what probably should be used as such) is beyond me.

The world would be a better place if even half of the Christians followed Matthew 22:37-39 :smh:

So the laws changed, Christ brought a new covenant. Guess that means that homosexuality is now allowed, since Jesus never forbade it. Or did he just remove the inconvenient laws that talk about shellfish, picking up rocks on the Sabbath and getting tattoos?

Last edited:
Well it's not like the two are mutually exclusive. It's not a catch-22. Plus it's not so much believing but abiding by the laws/rules/commandments in it. All of them. But yall got loopholes upon loopholes. Interpretation, what applies to who, trying to say one part negates another when it's simply a contradiction.
Humans are hypocrites, not just Christians.

So.. The point of this thread is?....
OP has stated the point several times.

Last edited:
Don't ask me. I didn't make it. :smokin

True dat.

Well it's not like the two are mutually exclusive. It's not a catch-22. Plus it's not so much believing but abiding by the laws/rules/commandments in it. All of them. But yall got loopholes upon loopholes. Interpretation, what applies to who, trying to say one part negates another when it's simply a contradiction.

But if humans in general are hypocrites as DC stated, why is OP singling out Christians as if we aren't humans?

True dat.

But if humans in general are hypocrites as DC stated, why is OP singling out Christians as if we aren't humans?

CHRISTIAN PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS AND OTHER BODY ENHANCEMENTS ARE HYPOCRITES.

1541351.jpg

True dat.

CHRISTIAN PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS AND OTHER BODY ENHANCEMENTS ARE HYPOCRITES.

I think you're missing my overall point in the questions I'm asking. I clearly know what OP is saying

My original post was me asking why OP was so consumed with caring about other people in the first place.

What I'm ultimately saying is, OP made a pointless post to stir up a religious feud in heated discussion. Thus, me calling him a troll...

If humans in general ae hypocrites, then that includes people of religious practices, correct? So what the hell is the point in him opening this can of worms? Was he expecting all of the Christians with tattoos to apologize to him? Did he think he was going to "shed some light" because he thought he was the only person who ever read the Bible?

No. OP knew what he was doing. He was starting ****. We been through this script. We know how this movie ends.

Last edited:
I'm sort of getting the whole "for the dead thing"

But where does it say people with tattoos are going to hell trill?

Back
Top Bottom