Closed

KNBR is so freaking boring I just cant do it, and I hate listening to Giants crap all day

The Raiders have made free agent DT Vance Walker an offer, but he's "scanning the market."

Playing on a one-year deal last season, Walker was an acceptable run plugger, but isn't worth overpaying. If he's not open to a take-it-or-leave-it offer, the Raiders should let him leave it.

yeah man I liked the Rise Guys. More than Bucher's show or Middlekauf's show.

That Haberman/Middlekauf show is horrible. 95.7 was refreshing a few years ago but lately their programming has been meh.

Don't see Bucher lasting much longer, seems like he wants to get back into writing and reporting.

Was coming in to see Raider rumors, but will post because of the 95.7 talk.  I feel really bad for Dan Dibley.  I love that guy.  Whiteeey (yes I am aware I spelled it wrong, but Niketalk censors the correct spelling
laugh.gif
) I am an indifferent about, but Kreidler I couldn't stand.  He is an arrogant prick who thinks he knows everything. (censoring Gleasons first name but not prick?  weird.)

I have never listened to Haberman/Middlekauf show....but I really enjoy Bucher and Towny.  You guys know that I am a Giants/49ers fan....but in the last 2 or so years, I found myself listening to ONLY 95.7....

I am a big Damon Bruce fan.  I think the station made good moves.

Last edited:
saw 95.7 on the thread preview so i had to chime in. agreed 100% about dibs and kreidler dland. 95.7 doing some really shady stuff lately. the pimp is cutthroat and shows no loyalty. this dude dibs jumped ship only to get canned
roll.gif
. still 95.7 > knbr.

You guys are trippin off of John Middellkauf. Dude is sick and is the only guy on the entire station besides greg papa who knows what the hell they're talking about when it comes to football.

Last edited:
Would love to sign Lamarr Woodley for that veteran leadership. According to his twitter he's looking for another ring so were out lol.

Did not like Jason Campbell at all. Skins. Raiders. Bears. Browns. Next stop hopefully is oblivion.

The best news of the day for you guys is the Texans not cutting Shaub.

I have no clue why Reggie would even be slightly interested.... But thankfully for you guys he won't even have the chance to
Meet with him.

The best news of the day for you guys is the Texans not cutting Shaub.

I have no clue why Reggie would even be slightly interested.... But thankfully for you guys he won't even have the chance to
Meet with him.

He's going to get cut June 1st.

And he's a fine option for one year. Which is what Reggie said he was looking for after drafting a rookie QB this year, someone for him to learn the ropes from.

Last edited:
I get what you're saying...

But do you really want your young QB being tutored by Matt Shaub of all veterans? Not trying to hate. I actually hope you guys turn it around. I want all of us AFC west teams to improve and give Denver a harder route to the playoffs.

I would rather he get taught by a veteran than be thrown out there to burn. Schaub had good years, he sucks now but it's not as if that's a transmutable property. It's not as big a deal as people want to make it out to be.

Fair enough.
Didn't mean to make it into too big of a deal.
I just didn't think you guys wanted an other Carson Palmer type veteran whose way passed their prime.

But like you said. A veteran whoever the name alongside a young QB is probably better than none.

Back
Top Bottom