Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have there been any other white or Hispanic players vocalizing their support for Kaep? So far I've only seen the 49ers owner standing with him. Aware me if I'm wrong.

Bro you're not gonna tell me what to do 
laugh.gif

You sound like the oppressors

Don't be condescending and people might take you seriously one day.

But you already set yourself up to never be taken seriously at least in this thread so eh.

Last edited:
Don't be condescending and people might take you seriously one day.

But you already set yourself up to never be taken seriously at least in this thread so eh.

No one should take him seriously lol. I think he ate a bowl of clowns

They're just picking and choosing. They just want people to shut up and play ball unless they're rallying for a cause they're behind.

The whole being offended about them kneeling and it disrespecting the flag/anthem is trivial to me.

Disrespecting the anthem would be to interrupt the person singing it, talking over them, or doing something to the flag.

Getting mad over someone kneeling is just making something out of nothing because they choose to be offended easily. Kneeling isn't hurting or disrespecting anyone.

They're just picking and choosing. They just want people to shut up and play ball unless they're rallying for a cause they're behind.

The whole being offended about them kneeling and it disrespecting the flag/anthem is trivial to me.

Disrespecting the anthem would be to interrupt the person singing it, talking over them, or doing something to the flag.

Getting mad over someone kneeling is just making something out of nothing because they choose to be offended easily. Kneeling isn't hurting or disrespecting anyone.
What's interesting is kneeling for something is usually a show of reverence

Last edited:
kaepernick started kneeling because he talked with a serviceman a couple of weeks ago and he told him that kneeling was to show respect like you said. So he's doing it so people would stop saying he's anti-military but that doesn't seem like it shut people up.

Hyde: Four protesting Dolphins joined by a big fifth — owner Steve Ross

After they stood by kneeling, after they spoke loudly saying nothing, long after four Miami Dolphins players became a national story by their protest during the national anthem, they were joined by a fifth Dolphin.

Steve Ross, the team owner, went up to safety Michael Thomas in the locker room and shook his hand.

"Let's get ready to do something about this," he said, even in the emotionally crushing aftermath of the Dolphins' season-opening loss to Seattle, 12-10.

"We're ready," Thomas said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ins-seahawks-column-0912-20160911-column.html

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom