Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's dope.

How about all these "patriots" across NFL stadiums who booed Obama? Bunch of ******* clowns. 

Last edited:
I hope ALL these clown rednecks quit watching the NFL; maybe then I'll actually watch the league again, because for now, I refuse to be associated with the obese meathead racists that make up most NFL fans.

Troubleshot78
I've supported this team for 30 years and I'm done. Don't disrespect this country to make a political statement (which is what???) and think there won't be consequences for the millions of Americans who just want to get a few hours a week free from politics. Where are the leaders on this team? Seattle showed class in their demonstration. They were unified as a team and didn't have to show disrespect to make a statement. I'm done Miami and NFL you'll be done once Americans decide they've had it.

Huckster Finn
I tune in on Sunday to watch football, not be lectured or shamed by overpaid thugs who ignore the violence in the communities they come from.
If this crap continues for much longer, I'll have no problem finding something else to do on Sunday.

Reel Dolphin Insight
Tired of the Black racists.
The hateful Black Racists are not only on the Miami Dolphins -
raising their fist in salute to the hateful criminal racist Black panthers movement.
The Sun Sentinel also allows blacks to state they are racists in the paper and on the radio. Crowder & Omar have openly spoke out, laughing about what proud racists they are and even compared each other on the radio on who is more racist.

drCwrites
A trip to that warm place for all those players of the National Fraud/Felony League. Many of these guys are getting paid to be thugs-- what they were back home. The real racists and killers of their kinfolk are their kinfolk, not the cops, not the white teachers who attempted to educate them. They lie and distort the truth. They disrespect the people who are their salvation.

Last edited:
Basketball season isn't too far away. Wonder if we'll see similar stuff from the players during the anthem.

Last edited:
Basketball season isn't too far away. Wonder if we'll see similar stuff from the players during the anthem.

Basketball is by far the most progressive league in basketball. Both NBA and WNBA. You can count on Bron/Melo/Cp3/Wade to lead the charge in SOME capacity.

Say what you want about them....but those dudes don't have to do some of the stuff they've already done. Faces of the league...and still standing for something.

Hopefully, we see more.

More amazing comments from the Miami Dolphins article

americananarchist
Nneegrow Felony League is a hypcritical joke and should be ignored

nowbones
I'm glad Mr. Ross stands by his players because I'm certainly not going to. Bye Miami Dolphins, I'm switching my allegiance just like those players did.

bourbonstreet_1730
i will never watch a dolphin game again you have shown a disrespect for everyone in this country who has given there life for our freedom and add insult to injury it was done 9-11 - my favorite team now is whoever plays miami

Reel Dolphin Insight
The first recorded sale of Irish slaves was to a settlement in the Amazon in 1612, seven years before the first African slaves arrived in Jamestown.

The Proclamation of 1625 by James II made it official policy that all Irish political prisoners be transported to the West Indies and sold to English planters. Soon Irish slaves were the majority of slaves in the English colonies

Last edited:

Basketball is by far the most progressive league in basketball. Both NBA and WNBA. You can count on Bron/Melo/Cp3/Wade to lead the charge in SOME capacity.

Say what you want about them....but those dudes don't have to do some of the stuff they've already done. Faces of the league...and still standing for something.

Hopefully, we see more.

I thought I heard someone say on tv that the nba has a mandatory rule that you have to stand for the anthem. Wonder if people will not follow that rule or do something different.

That overpaid players remark by those outraged folks is comedic. Rather than being upset over something like this, they should educate themselves on the simple concept of supply and demand.

As much money as the players make the owners, that overpaid talk just reeks of bitterness and jealousy.

I hope ALL these clown rednecks quit watching the NFL; maybe then I'll actually watch the league again, because for now, I refuse to be associated with the obese meathead racists that make up most NFL fans.

Troubleshot78
I've supported this team for 30 years and I'm done. Don't disrespect this country to make a political statement (which is what???) and think there won't be consequences for the millions of Americans who just want to get a few hours a week free from politics. Where are the leaders on this team? Seattle showed class in their demonstration. They were unified as a team and didn't have to show disrespect to make a statement. I'm done Miami and NFL you'll be done once Americans decide they've had it.

Huckster Finn
I tune in on Sunday to watch football, not be lectured or shamed by overpaid thugs who ignore the violence in the communities they come from.
If this crap continues for much longer, I'll have no problem finding something else to do on Sunday.

Reel Dolphin Insight
raising their fist in salute to the hateful criminal racist Black panthers movement.
The Sun Sentinel also allows blacks to state they are racists in the paper and on the radio. Crowder & Omar have openly spoke out, laughing about what proud racists they are and even compared each other on the radio on who is more racist.

drCwrites
A trip to that warm place for all those players of the National Fraud/Felony League. Many of these guys are getting paid to be thugs-- what they were back home. The real racists and killers of their kinfolk are their kinfolk, not the cops, not the white teachers who attempted to educate them. They lie and distort the truth. They disrespect the people who are their salvation.
dawg go to the patriots, cheifs, and dolphins facebook pages. the responses are just cringeworthy. Feel like some white people just got logic blockers on 24/7. Maybe that's why life is so good for them over here in the good ol USA. I have no idea. 

Don't disrespect this country to make a political statement (which is what???) and think there won't be consequences for the millions of Americans who just want to get a few hours a week free from politics

This is sad and is reflective of people who really are out of touch with the rest of the country. For him (and many like him), issues faced by Americans that he can't identify with are nothing more than mere "politics". I really validates what @Rexanglorum said in the Political thread regarding the way Black people and White people regard politics in this country: one group generally sees the choice of an elected official as a life-changing event while the other sees it as nothing more than entertainment.

That privilege allows them to be that ignorant. Why educate yourself on something that doesn't concern or negatively affect you, right ?

Crazy when you think about it, but it makes sense.

It's very apparent when I see these older, white guys on the sports networks talking about they don't understand what the issue is. Then when a black colleague says they don't understand or relate because they're a white person, they get defensive.

This whole Kaep thing has certainly made one thing clear to me: there are a lot of people out there (including many folks I know) that could vanish from the earth tomorrow and we'd all be better off because of it.

It's very apparent when I see these older, white guys on the sports networks talking about they don't understand what the issue is. Then when a black colleague says they don't understand or relate because they're a white person, they get defensive.

Yep, which is understandable. These folks have been coddled and catered to their whole lives. (As far as beliefs)

If you tell a child grass is always bright red. They're gonna look at everyone else crazy who says it's green.

Troubleshot78

Huckster Finn

Reel Dolphin Insight

drCwrites

America the beautiful amirite

They've worked hard their entire life... Overcame obstacle after obstacle to become some of the few to make it into their position as professionals in their field..

But to White America they're just lucky overpaid 'thugs' (we all know what this actually means) :rofl:

Just one of many proofs I've felt over time that there is no winning with White America in this country.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom