Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
You support a team/organization for 30 years that hires "over paid thugs" to toss a football and collide into each other. It's only time to draw the line when said overpaid thugs start to speak up about the injustice that persists in the country we call home.

People, man. :smh:

It's a bitter sweet to see people making their opinions public. On one hand, you appreciate knowing where you stand with people like that, and you can more readily identify people like this in your day to day (i.e. In the workplace). On the other, it's disappointing to know that people actually this obtuse and hold on to such sentiments. :smh:

This whole Kaep thing has certainly made one thing clear to me: there are a lot of people out there (including many folks I know) that could vanish from the earth tomorrow and we'd all be better off because of it.

Yup.

hxdCpt2.gif

its like their racist instincts just jump out of their chests

i saw a girl on twitter tried to call adam jones an idiot - no context

when she got called out she backpedaled faster than i dont know what 
laugh.gif

like its an idiotic statement to say that the mlb is in any way affected by the 8% of black players

So why aren't all the black players kneeling? Or every player? Are they just as bad as the white people in the comments sections? Why don't they support Kaep also? If you aren't kneeling, then you are against him, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm really glad CBS let Shannon go. Because now he has a platform where he can speak unfiltered. He is going to thrive on this show. 

the OG Shannon :pimp:

I remeber dude very well. He played for LSU and I think he played with Shaq one year. Glad to hear he has no regrets.

Before he changed his name, it was Chris Jackson.

tumblr_m3sc6434Gm1r3c99so1_400.jpg

yessir, son had the wettest Jumper man. Was a beast. Cool cat too, I was able to talk to him a few times before the anthem thing popped off living in Denver and being around the Nuggets a lot back then. Probably my favorite Nugget still to this day.

Not everyone wants the backlash that comes with it. Brandon Marshall losing sponsors and getting hit financially probably has some players on edge.

I'm surprised though at Jed York and the Dolphins owners responses to all this though.

its a personal decision

its not mutually exclusive, just because you don't kneel doesn't mean you can't support in some other way

So why aren't all the black players kneeling? Or every player? Are they just as bad as the white people in the comments sections? Why don't they support Kaep also? If you aren't kneeling, then you are against him, right?
Of course not. It's a personal decision. This isn't a witch hunt.

I only take issue with people who actively speak out against it. As far as other players not kneeling, EVERYONE is entitled to their own decision and it is our responsibility to respect that...both sides of the aisle.

Thug is da new n-word :smh:
Thats a reach. Thug isnt defined by color.
It is a word that triggers people looking to expose racist white people.
Young thug, thuggish ruggish bone, slim thug....baby cuz imma thug...... Thug life.
I dont think its another color defining racist name ,re claimed as a term of endearment , that should now be banned from white people.
Thats pretty ridiculous.
Someone uses the n word or they dont, a thug is a criminal.
The nfl has hella gun and domestic violence criminals compared to other sports, so you will def hear the "t" word more there.
Why? Giant men + egos + loose women + steroids + party drugs = someones callin the cops for sure.
I think it should be every persons right to call miko grimes a thug

Young thug, thuggish ruggish bone, slim thug....baby cuz imma thug...... Thug life.
I dont think its another color defining racist name ,re claimed as a term of endearment , that should now be banned from white people.
Thats pretty ridiculous.
The nfl has hella gun and domestic violence criminals compared to other sports, so you will def hear the "t" word more there.
Why? Giant men + egos + loose women + steroids + party drugs = someones callin the cops for sure.

Man, shut up.

You clearly don't understand context and history.

Thats pretty ridiculous.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom