Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even if this was true, what harm is it doing to white people? :nerd:

White stereotypes don't affect laws or systemic treatment as far as I know :nerd:

Let's go back to the original point, do you think it's cool to call college educated men with no criminal background thugs? Why is that the word used? You used historical context, why are people calling these black men thieves and murderers?

Im sorry bro... i already typed too much.

IMG_2760.gif

Smh people are always trying hard to deflect something.

Context is VERY important. Especially with words like that. It's painfully obvious what folks mean when they say "thug". As others have pointed out, some of these guys don't even have records ...and why is the word used so often when speaking on a situation with black males ? I rest my case

People see what they want to see and go blind when they don't want to.

No it was to show historically the word was not created with black people in mind... so it cant be the "new n word".
Thats all
Gone now peace

Historically, gay meant happy .

You been a clown. We done seen your post in other threads. You been talking real slick.

Yo... chill out guys
Mark Antonys first article just ripped me a new education hole..
That adressed many thoughts I had with reasonable answers

Good read.

Russell Simmons Offers Brandon Marshall an Endorsement Deal

NFL linebacker Brandon Marshall has found a supporter who can offer him more than his sympathies, following reports that a second Marshall sponsor has pulled its endorsement in response to his recent protest of the National Anthem. Music mogul Russell Simmons took to Instagram upon learning the news on Tuesday [September 13], and extended Marshall an opportunity to recoup some of his lost bucks while he continues to stand for what he believes in.

"Which other company is supporting Brandon? It says two endorsements," Simmons asked followers, before jumping the gun on a possible partnership. "RUSHCARD is in. We will find Brandon and make him an offer and make him a deal."

http://www.vladtv.com/article/220156/russell-simmons-offers-brandon-marshall-an-endorsment-deal

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Yo... chill out guys

Good read.

Ain't no chill.

Now go educate the rest of those racist you got your uneducated, racist talking points from

Why aren't baseball, hockey or nascar players referred to as "overpaid thugs" :nerd:

The ruffian image is ingrained in these sports as the norm and celebrated. Hockey scuffles, charging the mound, racin is rubbin etc. but don't call them thugs. It's amazing to observe these things that people keep telling us isn't happening.

Yo... chill out guys

Good read.

:pimp: :pimp:

Now...

The next step is to share your knowledge with people in your circle who has the same sentiments you had before reading the articles.

And for all those that say "what can I do"

This is prime example

1. Explain your side
2. Get educated in a different perspective
3. Share knowledge with friends

Ain't no chill.

Now go educate the rest of those racist you got your uneducated, racist talking points from

Well yeah there is chill buddy....your only real course of action here is to just shout me down and stalk me,( against the rules) or cry like a baby to captain metal face ..but you just called me a flat out racist. Probably against the rules too famo.
You can join noshoeking on perma stone cold ignore.

What?

Well yeah there is chill buddy....your only real course of action here is to just shout me down and stalk me,( against the rules) or cry like a baby to captain metal face ..but you just called me a flat out racist. Probably against the rules too famo.
You can join noshoeking on perma stone cold ignore.

What?

:rofl:

I said your talking points, and ideologies are racist.

And if the shoe fits.....

Last edited:
Dudes come thru spouting straight garbage and then threaten to ignore people [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] like anyone would care.

Last edited:
So which one is it?

"Flat out" or "implied"??? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

You looking funny in the light :lol:. Again, if the shoe fits....:nerd:
So which one is it?

"Flat out" or "implied"??? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

You looking funny in the light :lol:. Again, if the shoe fits....:nerd:

Flat out was incorrect
You implied it.
Im looking handsome and privaledged in this light tho.
I used to just see the handsome

And then I found the NT general forum

Back
Top Bottom