Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gonna need confirmation on whether or not that was an implied or flat out trolling accusation from mayor.
:lol:

From the Ravens to ESPN, why to companies continuously give Trent Dilfer money to suck at his job

Trent did his job in 2000......

But he threw ALL the good will and reverence I had for him being the ultimate game manager, and Jameis supporter out the window.

Can't believe I'm about to type this....but **** Trent Dilfer :smh:. Dead to me right now. A damn shame too.

Smh finding out Titatnium Tea isn't black and him spewing all this nonsense has really out his durag comment in the celebs wearing heat thread in a new light for me.

Smh finding out Titatnium Tea isn't black and him spewing all this nonsense has really out his durag comment in the celebs wearing heat thread in a new light for me.
Enlighten the rest of us of said ignorant comment from said racist

Yea. I mean people tell me I troll stuff but, this ain't the lakers or Kanye.

This topic is so relevant to our society and it's sad that there are trolls getting a kick out of it.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d83e4be4b09d7a68800076?section=us_entertainment

"Kid Rock Unnecessarily Inserts Himself Into Colin Kaepernick Controversy With 3 Words"

Can anybody guess the words without clicking? :lol:

The rock star that broke into the industry like THIS

View media item 2165386

Comical :lol:. If you woulda asked me 10 years ago....I woulda said maybe 30% of white people are racist.......

Now...... Whew :lol: :x
Lmao the jacket said stop the violence
Kid Rock been a hypocrite anyway

You want a cookie or a medal bro? Dont chime in after the discussion to virtue signal.

Yea. I mean people tell me I troll stuff but, this ain't the lakers or Kanye.

This topic is so relevant to our society and it's sad that there are trolls getting a kick out of it.

Most (not all) melanin deprived people don't have empathy. His brain isnt wired to care

I find it baffling time and time again that people try to pass off their tertiary observation as fact without understanding the well documented/studied history of the systems that continually try and fight back the progression of communities of color. Treat it like a hard science, if you went into a thread claiming the world is flat you'd get burned with no remorse. People come spewing in this thread with some backwards proclamation and then get hurt when they're exposed. For anyone looking (especially non-people of color) to earn a sliver of knowledge regarding the plight of colored Americans, do yourself a favor and read/scan some of the recommended books here:

Michael Omi & Howard Winant, Racial Formation in the United States: From the 1960s to the 1990s

Tomás Almaguer, Racial Fault Lines: The Historical Origins of White Supremacy in California

Natalia Molina, Fit to Be Citizens? Public Health and Race in Los Angeles, 1879-1939

Jeff Chang, Who We Be: A Cultural History of Race in Post-Civil Rights America

For more of an application of said theories to modern day dilemmas consider:

Marc Lamont Hill, Nobody: Casualties of America's War on the Vulnerable, from Ferguson to Flint and Beyond

Charles Ogletree, The Presumption of Guilt: The Arrest of Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and Race, Class and Crime in America

PS: You don't have to be black to feel like you can make a change. Of course being an ally has its boundaries and lines, but everyone in this country benefits from the liberation of black people via the dismantling of regressive policies that afflict communities of color.

And as I've mentioned earlier, to any Asian-American Nters (especially SE asians) more than likely your parents were able to immigrate to this country thanks to the sacrifices than many black Americans made during the civil rights movement (1965 immigration act). Your histories are more intertwined than you think.

Last edited:
You want a cookie or a medal bro? Dont chime in after the discussion to virtue signal.

I don't want your ignorant chocolate chip cookie. Type of dude to only eat the white chocolate chip macadamia nut. Or request a blondie instead of a brownie a la mode.

Keep your racism off NT

I find it baffling time and time again that people try to pass off their tertiary observation as fact without understanding the well documented/studied history of the systems that continually try and fight back the progression of communities of color. Treat it like a hard science, if you went into a thread claiming the world is flat you'd get burned with no remorse. People come spewing in this thread with some backwards proclamation and then get hurt when they're exposed. For anyone looking (especially non-people of color) to earn a sliver of knowledge regarding the plight of colored Americans, do yourself a favor and read/scan some of the recommended books here:

Michael Omi & Howard Winant, Racial Formation in the United States: From the 1960s to the 1990s

Tomás Almaguer, Racial Fault Lines: The Historical Origins of White Supremacy in California

Natalia Molina, Fit to Be Citizens? Public Health and Race in Los Angeles, 1879-1939

Marc Lamont Hill, Nobody: Casualties of America's War on the Vulnerable, from Ferguson to Flint and Beyond

Charles Ogletree, The Presumption of Guilt: The Arrest of Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and Race, Class and Crime in America

Had to quote you so maybe just maybe somebody who is on the fence or who is blind can read some of this and be enlightened. Always wanted to put people on the books I read in my African studies and carribbean literature courses and independent research I've done, but this place ain't for that. Just the same dudes saying the same oblivious claims.

KNOWLEDGE

Back
Top Bottom