Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jesus. With what's going in the country, **** his wife for even putting him in that situation. I hope she lives with the guilt of his death for the rest of her life.

Sabbie was arrested on July 19, 2015, after getting into an argument with his wife over money, according to a police report. Sabbie’s wife told an officer that he threatened her before getting out of the car and walking away. Another officer located Sabbie, who denied threatening his wife. Due to the alleged threat, Sabbie was arrested for third-degree assault on a household or family member, a misdemeanor.

Come on man. He was taken to jail and lost his life for this?

Last edited:
While I could be totally off base, I always had this feeling that Chip is low key racist.

He can't possibly be happy about what Kaep has been doing.

I don't know whether he is or is not racist...

I do know he has said / done things that would make either assumption reasonably correct.

from his time in philly, from what i understand, he is leans more suspect.

either way media continues to focus on kaep's actions rather than what he's protesting. that imo is creating an unnecessary amount of attention on him. its not as if he's been absent from team meetings, or protesting in a way that disrupts football.

...and its not as if football always mandated standing for the anthem :rolleyes

ESPN and others should really let this man cook. focusing on his knee is getting super old.

What do y'all think about Floyd Mayweather's opinion on this?

About how people can stand or kneel all they want, at the end of the day he's an American and that All Lives Matter.

Last edited:
It's Floyd Mayweather.

He's not exactly the sharpest tool in da shed

What do y'all think about Floyd Mayweather's opinion on this?

About how people can stand or kneel all they want, at the end of the day he's an American and that All Lives Matter.
It's Floyd Mayweather.

He's not exactly the sharpest tool in da shed
yeah that boy can't read. he doesn't know what the hell is going on

he surrounded by a wall of money

Money =\= morality

But let yourself be clouded by a wall of money.

We are hear talking about the social injustice towards black peoples.

But you focus on his "wall of money".

Lmao

"I'm here to say All Lives Matter. A lot of times we get stuck & we are followers. You hear one person say, 'Black Lives Matter' or 'Blue Lives Matter'...All Lives Matter. And what I learned from Boxing, & everyone can take it real life, is: follow directions. Follow order. Don't give nobody no hard time, bc my thing is this, with everybody that's watching this interview....that's listening, bc this interview will be played long when Im gone, when someone breaks in your house, when someone breaks in your car, the first thing we do is call the Police.

With me being a fighter, and my hands being registered, if I hit a guy for breaking in my house or breaking in my car, it's gonna cost me more money. So, I gotta work smarter, not harder...I'm gonna call the Cops. So, it's not right what's going on in this world on BOTH sides. I think we need to communicate better and I think we need to follow directions. It's rules & regulations to everything."

*reporter asks "What do you think of Colin Kaepernick?"*

"Kaepernick needs to try & get the starting job. Ya know...stand up and get the starting job. That's what he needs to focus on."
then theres also this
[h1]  Floyd Mayweather Questions Why Black Artists Are Giving DJ Khaled Verses But Not Helping Black DJ's[/h1]

start at 20:45

Last edited:
[h1]  Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: "Colin Kaepernick's protest is dumb and offensive"[/h1]

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg takes a dim view of the way San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and other pro athletes are protesting before games by refusing to stand for the national anthem. 

“I think it’s really dumb,” Ginsburg said during a sit-down interview with Yahoo’s Katie Couric on Monday. “Would I arrest them for doing it? No. It’s dumb and disrespectful.”

Ginsburg added that she has the same reaction to flag burning: “If they want to be stupid, there’s no law that should be preventive. If they want to be arrogant, there’s no law that prevents that. What I would do is strongly take issue with the point of view that they are expressing when they do that.” 

Couric asked if Ginsburg found the protest offensive but believed the athletes were acting well within their rights, and the justice agreed.

“It’s dangerous to arrest people for conduct that doesn’t jeopardize the health and well-being of other people,” she added.

In August, Kaepernick became one of the most visible pro athletes to make a statement about police brutality and the systemic oppression of people of color when he began opting to sit or kneel during the national anthem.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick said in August. 

A string of professional and amateur athletes ― and their supporters ― have followed suit, including U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe, Denver Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall and the East Carolina University marching band.

Kaepernick has been both praised for his willingness to spotlight an important issue even if it damages him professionally and financially, and vilified for behaving in a way his critics say is unpatriotic and disrespectful to veterans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ruth-bader-ginsburg-colin-kaepernick_us_57fbb68de4b068ecb5e0613f

I believe her views on this issue are are dumb, and it is unfortunate she feels that way. But I still got some love for RBG.

Nah trey... I know some judges & they're some real POSs (3 to be exact)... They live in a very insular world where everyone kisses their a**es... Absolutely some of the most narcissistic people you will ever come across.

I love it. These SWS are coming out the closet.

And that's somebody in power. More proof that this country is ran by WS.

Last edited:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not a damb suspect white supremacist :lol: , one dumb comment shouldn't overshadow the women's life's work

Last edited:
Such anger young lad. Lol

I understand you're young and idealistic and the amount of time and energy you invest in these public officials clouds your judgement at times, but you should know better.

Its not some off the cuff, irrelevant "dumb comment". Its indicative of a mindset that would have her rail on and on about the protester and completely ignore the issues being protested. Its her mindset that allows this type of **** to continue. Anyone else that would be more bothered by sitting for the anthem than the circumstances that led to the protest you'd be all over them. The fact shes a SC justice and supposedly super liberal, not a sws, makes it even worse. But because its someone you ride for it's no big deal. Its a huge deal that she would take that approach in her position. You sound absolutely foolish defending her in this instance and you should know better.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not a damb suspect white supremacist :lol: , one dumb comment shouldn't overshadow the women's life's work

Aight. That's how YOU feel.

I'm just saying brah, look up the rulings this woman has made in the past before labeling her as such.

I firmly disagree with her on this but it seems like she is criticizing the action of Kaep kneeling, not what he is trying to bring awareness.

She has been one of the more progressive judges in the court and generally fought against discrimination.

Even as something as recent as Utah v. Strieff, she was on the right side.

I've seen that mentality from "progresive" folks in the south. Live together as one, families hang out and party together all the time until the kids want to date each other, then the inner truth and need to protect their sense of superiority comes out Nah not buying it RBG.

Such anger young lad. Lol

I understand you're young and idealistic and the amount of time and energy you invest in these public officials clouds your judgement at times, but you should know better.

Its not some off the cuff, irrelevant "dumb comment". Its indicative of a mindset that would have her rail on and on about the protester and completely ignore the issues being protested. Its her mindset that allows this type of **** to continue. Anyone else that would be more bothered by sitting for the anthem than the circumstances that led to the protest you'd be all over them. The fact shes a SC justice and supposedly super liberal, not a sws, makes it even worse. But because its someone you ride for it's no big deal. Its a huge deal that she would take that approach in her position. You sound absolutely foolish defending her in this instance and you should know better.

View media item 2121061
Miss me with you salty passive aggressive rants b. You've been try to bait me into an argument for a minute now.

If I post something, you're *** is there quoting me trying to bait.

I couldn't careless what have to say to, or about me.

Let us just leave it as that. Cool?

Last edited:
Miss me with you salty passive aggressive rants b. You've been try to bait me into an argument for a minute now.

If I post something, you're *** is there quoting me trying to bait.

I couldn't careless what have to say to, or about me.

Let us just leave it as that. Cool?

Dude, you dont do nothing but come on NT and argue with folks lol. God forbid some one disagrees with you and quotes your post on a message board lmao.

You go back and forth with the likes of ninjahood on almost a daily basis, literally.

But when i call you on some bs i'm trying to bait you, following you around trying to start an arrguement. You're delusional b.

Go ahead and keep "debating" with the GED recipents on this board if thats more in your comfort zone. You say some bs i'm gonna call you on it, you dont have to respond if you can help yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom