Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
And no one should look at the Civil War proudly. American fought a bloodly war among itself to accomplish something others nations did with much less bloodshed. That is shameful

We're the greatest nation on earth supposedly, and we couldn't even end slavery peacefully.

The Civil War happening should be looked as a a disgrace, and a black mark on the country's history.

Instead idiots fly the flag of traitors, and dress up like them to play make believe in the woods. :rolleyes
I've always found it weird how fascinated some Americans are with roleplaying the Civil War. What's the general public's opinion on that?
Especially the ones who want to wave that confederate flag on the "battlefield". I just don't see how someone justifies that.
It happens over here as well, though to a much lesser extent. People find roleplaying of WW2 offensive and re-enactments are generally very frowned upon. People kept protesting against them, specifically people dressing up as nazis, so the practice is pretty much extinct here nowadays.

Personally, I find it educational if anything.

Man if we get Luke Cage, nat Turner and Brother Kaep in the super bowl

pimp.gif
If Marvel wouldn't have delayed Black Panther this next 12 months could have been one for the ages. #blackexcellence

I know he had his struggles, ex was a 9ers fan and I'd hear it, but Seems like the previous starter is a straight scrub, how'd he get it over Kaep? 9ers ain't my team so I don't know the politics and got no line back to the ex.

:lol: at the 49ers in the SB talk. #keepdreaming

That said, I hope Colin flourishes again. Not just to piss people off (though that's a REALLY large part of it), but also because dude really was beasting at one point. It'd be dope to see him get back on track.

:lol: at no pressure.

I wish the best for homie. Would love to see him go far, love to see the conversation that he's started throughout the country.

We should all check our expectations though.
I don't think Kaep had any idea how big this would get when he started doing it.

If he can do what Vick did his first year in Philadelphia, it's a W. He's going to have a wwe type promo in the bag

I know he had his struggles, ex was a 9ers fan and I'd hear it, but Seems like the previous starter is a straight scrub, how'd he get it over Kaep? 9ers ain't my team so I don't know the politics and got no line back to the ex.

Kaep had off season surgery and came into camp still rehabing and underweight.

Last edited:

While I could be totally off base, I always had this feeling that Chip is low key racist.

He can't possibly be happy about what Kaep has been doing.

While I could be totally off base, I always had this feeling that Chip is low key racist.

As the grand dragon of the team chip is gonna do whatever it takes to win

I don't know whether he is or is not racist...

I do know he has said / done things that would make either assumption reasonably correct.

The Chip Kelly thing is tricky. He did back Colin a few weeks ago, at the same time he had no choice cuz of all the things people have been saying about him the last few years. :lol:

How they supported Riley Cooper then tried to paint Desean as this super gangster when he's never had any off the field problems still makes me look at him funny though.

Last edited:
Dude got rid of a bunch of solid players on Eagles.
They were all black.

Coincidence?

Dude got rid of a bunch of solid players on Eagles.
They were all black.

Coincidence?

He's in the SWS group. A lot of people will say "Well he coaches black players how can he be racist?" but since the Kaep thing we've seen white athletes say some borderline racist ****. Boomer Eisason, Trent Dilfer, that baseball player that went off on twitter. These dudes have spent a lot time (baseball player less) around black men and still said what they said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom