Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not a damb suspect white supremacist :lol: , one dumb comment shouldn't overshadow the women's life's work

Aight. That's how YOU feel.

I'm just saying brah, look up the rulings this woman has made in the past before labeling her as such.

I firmly disagree with her on this but it seems like she is criticizing the action of Kaep kneeling, not what he is trying to bring awareness.

She has been one of the more progressive judges in the court and generally fought against discrimination.

Even as something as recent as Utah v. Strieff, she was on the right side.

Like Anthony said some of these people ok with black folks to an extent, soon as you make them uncomfortable or go against what they think their true colors show. It's that "I like you but don't you get outta line" mentality. I can't give no passes cuz Kaep has repeatedly said why he's doing what he's doing. He's not taking a knee for no reason. So how can she say it's dumb? And she supposed to be one of the "good ones". Lord knows what those other people in power are saying.

Last edited:
Dude, you dont do nothing but come on NT and argue with folks lol. God forbid some one disagrees with you and quotes your post lmao.

You go back and forth with the likes of ninjahood on almost a daily basis, literally.

But when i call you on some bs i'm trying to bait you, following you around trying to start an arrguement. You're delusional b.

Go ahead and keep "debating" with the GED recipents on this board if thats more in your comfort zone. You say some bs i'm gonna call you on it, you dont have to respond if you can help yourself.

Dude please, I debate a ton of people civilly and not so civilly; not just Ninja's ***. You stay trying to run with this nonsense talking point like I'm scared of you or something. I just don't want to engage with you.

But I don't want to waste my time with you because you don't want to debate, you want to take slick passive aggressive shots every chance you get

Why should I waste my time with that nonsense. And I'm being delusional, EXAMPLE, you have a problem with nearly everything I said in the 9/11 thread, repeatedly quoting me even though I never once responded to to you. You just keep fishing for a response from me .

And I now your comeback already, "it is not about you" shtick. Listen you can not like some of the stuff I post, and I can not care for what you direct towards me.

I'm choosing not to respond not because I fear debating you, I just don't want to deal with your shtick.

Period

Stopping acting like I have to engage you with, you you're doing me a favor my "checking me"

Last edited:
Defend your statement or quit crying. You acting like my broad right now, talking about baiting you into an arguement just to take shots at you. I quote stuff that i disagree with or have an alternate perspective on, same as you do. Idk why you take it personal EVERYTIME like i got a vendetta against you or something, you aint even that special homeboy. By all means, continue engaging the uneducated and the racists on this board and "choosing not to respond" to me if thats what suits you. Doesnt mean im gonna stop calling bs when i see it.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not a damb suspect white supremacist :lol: , one dumb comment shouldn't overshadow the women's life's work

Aight. That's how YOU feel.

I'm just saying brah, look up the rulings this woman has made in the past before labeling her as such.

I firmly disagree with her on this but it seems like she is criticizing the action of Kaep kneeling, not what he is trying to bring awareness.

She has been one of the more progressive judges in the court and generally fought against discrimination.

Even as something as recent as Utah v. Strieff, she was on the right side.

Like Anthony said some of these people ok with black folks to an extent, soon as you make them uncomfortable or go against what they think their true colors show. It's that "I like you but don't you get outta line" mentality. I can't give no passes cuz Kaep has repeatedly said why he's doing what he's doing. He's not taking a knee for no reason. So how can she say it's dumb? And she supposed to be one of the "good ones". Lord knows what those other people in power are saying.

Brah I told you I disagree with her. All I'm saying that RBG's reputation of being on the right side of the argument when it comes to the Supreme Court ruling on discriminatory policies. When she had a chance herself to extend discriminatory policies, she didn't take it, matter of fact she actively has been against such rulings. For that, I'm willing to give her a minor break on this idiocy.

I sincerely understand some others might not be so forgiving, that's cool. With all the nonsense people have said her comments seems like any other deflection that has been flying around. So I can see why people won't want to give her a break on this. And I agree, she should know better.

My anger towards her however is not because I believe her to be the low key white supremacist that secretly harbors feelings of superiority over black people. It is more of like MLK's frustration with white moderates, that she is most concerned with order anything else.

On the flip though, if there was a case regarding discrimination towards black people in the Supreme Court, she is one of the Justices that will vote the right way.
The fact she has actually been on the right side of things generally earned her this minor break from me. Not because she makes hallow progressive comments from time to time.

I but know what famb, if you wanna say FDB. I'm support your right to do that. :lol:

Ginsberg calls nfl players protests dumb, offensive, stupid, arrogant, disrespectful, hurtful, ridiculous. Yet not a word about the young men who HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES with zero justice. That **** is absolutely ridiculous coming from someone in her position. There is no excuse for that, at all. Couldnt be anymore clear whose side shes on. Keeping thinking being a liberal means anything to us, im snoozing tho.

Defend your statement or quit crying. You acting like my broad right now, talking about baiting you into an arguement just to take shots at you. I quote stuff that i disagree with or have an alternate perspective on, same as you do. Idk why you take it personal EVERYTIME like i got a vendetta against you or something, you aint even that special homeboy. By all means, continue engaging the uneducated and the racists on this board and "choosing not to respond" to me if thats what suits you. Doesnt mean im gonna stop calling bs when i see it.

:smh: :rofl:

See what I mean. Why would I waste my time and energy on this BS

I don't have to defend anything I post on NT to you, Period.

But keep posting your passive aggressive rants towards me if that makes you happy though.

Last edited:
No, i dont see what you mean actually.

You dont have to defend it, although i see you've since walked back your comments. But you dont have to cry victim everytime I disagree with you. If you not gonna stay on topic dont even respond with that crybaby ****. Grow up my dude. I'm done derailing this thread with your little feelings though. Enjoy your evening sir.

just found out i went to school with dude that killed those cops in my hometown.

we called him felix, he was a little dude back in the day.

he was this little skater with spikey hair but as he got older he started running with the cholos from around his way.

i swear everytime i hear about my town its always something bad and someone i know.

just found out i went to school with dude that killed those cops in my hometown.

we called him felix, he was a little dude back in the day.

he was this little skater with spikey hair but as he got older he started running with the cholos from around his way.

i swear everytime i hear about my town its always something bad and someone i know.
Wait you from Palm Springs? What are the odds :lol:

I don't think it's a "either you agree or you don't"

It's about the macro.

I think one thing all black folk should be united on is standing against disenfranchisement...

She's a powerful woman... She knows that much criticism of him off thinly veiled racism.

Why contribute to that? Even if you disagree with the stance, you saying you disagree has a greater impact outside of just the stance...

because racists will then use your disagreement with the WAY the protest is being done to discredit WHAT he's trying to protest.

RBG is beyond wrong for that ... didn't she make comments about trump and then express regret over calling him a FAKER ... 

i'll wait for her to backtrap .... 

i'd bet that she doesn't though ... 

where are her comments about the black people losing their lives 

Where is the JUSTICE for Akai Gurley ... where was her outrage then? What about all the others ... 

female lawyer...coming from law school in a time when career and woman went together like police and black folks, im surprised she can't see the struggle of blacks in this country. no way she didn't face sexual discrimination in her career, i would think that'd make her more...idk understanding. can't take away from her accomplishments, but pioneering aside, it seems her struggle as a woman can't shake the hate lol.
its sad when the focus of a guys protest is how he is protesting,and not WHAT he is protesting extends to the supreme court.
these colin haters man...something else.
View media item 2194822

the hate towards kap, the disgraceful response to Haiti which is by far the largest humanitarian crisis on this side of the planet, everything with this election, police shootings (or mass shootings).

all i can do :smh:

Last edited:
RBG has been a pioneer especially in the areas of gender equality & civil rights so I agree with Rus in that aspect but she's an old white lady (NYC Russian Jew to be exact)... She's lived most of her life in the upper echelon of life & has always championed law & order... As a supposed legal scholar/judge, you would think she would have empathy towards the plight of young black men given the social injustices they continually face from racist storm trooper police but it's beyond the world she lives in... I hate to say it, but you can't trust old crusty white people that live in an insular world to understand and/or empathize...

Edit - this is one of the reasons why I think there should be an age cap in all government positions... Executive, Judicial, & Legislative branches... I think the older you get, the less of the ability you have to understand & empathize for the new challenges society at large faces...

Last edited:
RBG has been a pioneer especially in the areas of gender equality & civil rights so I agree with Rus in that aspect but she's an old white lady (NYC Russian Jew to be exact)... She's lived most of her life in the upper echelon of life & has always championed law & order... As a supposed legal scholar/judge, you would think she would have empathy towards the plight of young black men given the social injustices they continually face from racist storm trooper police but it's beyond the world she lives in... I hate to say it, but you can't trust old crusty white people that live in an insular world to understand and/or empathize...

Edit - this is one of the reasons why I think there should be an age cap in all government positions... Executive, Judicial, & Legislative branches... I think the older you get, the less of the ability you have to understand & empathize for the new challenges society at large faces...
100% agreed. Our representatives arent even close to an accurate depiction of the country at large.

When I saw all government positions, I'm talk president, VP, Supreme Court justice, US rep & senator, etc. I'm not talking about the clerk that processes SS forms, the HR manager, etc...

Old folks, 60-70 years + just can't relate to most of which that goes on, especially rich old white folks...

Last edited:
When I saw all government positions, I'm talk president, VP, Supreme Court justice, US rep & senator, etc. I'm not talking about the clerk that processes SS forms, the HR manager, etc...

Old folks, 60-70 years + just can't relate to most of which that goes on, especially rich old white folks...

I don't think their should be an age cap. One that will never fly because that will be seen as a form of discrimination, and secondly they're are a ton of lucid old folk doing good work outchea. A cap would force dudes like Bernie out the paint.

I do believe in term limits though. If we can get rid of gerrymandering and push towards increasing participation, term limits would be a good way to help make sure our elected officials views reflect their constituents. I believe President should serve 2 terms (8 years), Senators 2 terms (12 years), Congressmen 8 terms (16 years), and Justices 1 term (20 years)

Last edited:
In essence it is... But I think alot of the problems we face are due to alot of people in important positions that are out of touch with reality.

RBG gets NO pass from me for those comments. Old hag should have kept her mouth shut. And this coming from a supreme court justice at that. How can she posses the nerve to call Kap arrogant? What she said was arrogant. 

Back
Top Bottom