Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea I'm dissapointed as hell with her comments to say the least :smh:. She's usually on point with her opinions on a lot of important issues but you can see the disconnect with reality on this one

Yea I'm dissapointed as hell with her comments to say the least :smh:. She's usually on point with her opinions on a lot of important issues but you can see the disconnect with reality on this one

She coulda easily just said "I understand it but I disagree"

Somebody posted that MLK quote where he said the problem with WS is the people that act like they're with you but want to tell you when, where and how to protest.

She coulda easily just said "I understand it but I disagree"

Somebody posted that MLK quote where he said the problem with WS is the people that act like they're with you but want to tell you when, where and how to protest.

They may be down for what's morally right, but at the end of the day it will always be "stay in your place". That's why I don't understand the caping that's going on.

That would be some poetic justice if that boy Kaep steps on to that field and throws for 600 yards +

What will these racist San Fran fans do!? :rofl:

Why would SF fans be conflicted? Most of them have wanted Kaepernick back on the field for weeks now :lol: Other NFL fans will be UPSET though.

Last edited:
Yep. Kaep pretty much needs to have 27/32 400+ yds and 4tds a game at this point, and based on their schedule, that's only possible 2-3 of the next 7 games

We're fans not burning his jersey in SanFran? :lol:

I said MOST. Other than a few rednecks, most people here don't give a @#$@. They have been calling for him to get on the field since halfway through the game against Carolina in Week 2. 90% of NFL fans calling for his head aren't 49ers fans/aren't from the Bay Area.

Last edited:
Posted?

CuhsaqbUIAAfuU9.jpg

Singer Leah Tysse explains taking knee during national anthem at #SacKings game https://t.co/2cQn7Dh33q #KingsTalk #NBA *VIDEO* pic.twitter.com/0kDIbg7JM0
— CSNAuthentic (@CSNAuthentic) October 12, 2016

"I cannot idly stand by as black people are unlawfully profiled, harassed and killed by our law enforcement over and over and without a drop of accountability. I believe that the majority of police are good and are against this too and as a nation we all need to speak up. We should all be outraged and demand justice and an end to the brutality ... Until we can recognize that white privilege exists we cannot have a dialogue about race. Whether or not you can see if from your vantage point, there is a deep system of institutionalized racism in America, from everyday discrimination to disproportionate incarceration of people of color to people losing their lives at the hands of the police simply for being black."

Heard about that last night. Dope as ****. I don't know **** about her though. I don't know if she's a big name in her genre or what. Love that she did it and I love her comments. Are white people talking about killing her, boycotting her music and the NBA????

Posted?

CuhsaqbUIAAfuU9.jpg

Singer Leah Tysse explains taking knee during national anthem at #SacKings game https://t.co/2cQn7Dh33q #KingsTalk #NBA *VIDEO* pic.twitter.com/0kDIbg7JM0
— CSNAuthentic (@CSNAuthentic) October 12, 2016

"I cannot idly stand by as black people are unlawfully profiled, harassed and killed by our law enforcement over and over and without a drop of accountability. I believe that the majority of police are good and are against this too and as a nation we all need to speak up. We should all be outraged and demand justice and an end to the brutality ... Until we can recognize that white privilege exists we cannot have a dialogue about race. Whether or not you can see if from your vantage point, there is a deep system of institutionalized racism in America, from everyday discrimination to disproportionate incarceration of people of color to people losing their lives at the hands of the police simply for being black."
pimp.gif

Heard about that last night. Dope as ****. I don't know **** about her though. I don't know if she's a big name in her genre or what. Love that she did it and I love her comments. Are white people talking about killing her, boycotting her music and the NBA????
No clue who she is, but she has a fan and supporter in me. So much respect to that woman. Takes a lot to put yourself out there like that...especially as a white person.

Brother Shannon has spoken

Brother Shannon.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just checked out some of her youtube videos. Looks like she's a local singer in San Fran. She does RnB-ish type music. 

Back
Top Bottom