Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where where the dudes defending Mayweather?

Tombout he got a wall of money

You can't take someone who took concussions to the head for a living seriously. MoneyMay punch drunk.

Last edited:
I don't think this is defending him, I think this comment is saying that he doesn't live in our reality

**** mayweather for these comments though :smh:

yeah that boy can't read. he doesn't know what the hell is going on

he surrounded by a wall of money

Rubberband brother TI took that tap dancing boy Floyd to church :pimp: :pimp:

Yo, @floydmayweather all our past personal differences & opinions of each other aside.... This is socially irresponsible,inconsiderate,& insensitive. It mirrors delusional oblivion in a way only brainwashing tactics can achieve. This completely undermines & discredits the movements that fight for the plights of our people. You're a leader whether you know it or not. Don't get so lost in personal possession or individual achievement that you lose sight of the things that are larger than all of us. Freedom, equality, justice, human rights,qualities of life that have been withheld (or given out sparingly) from our people for generations (400 yrs approximately). A true champion is a man of the people. A true champion makes sacrifices for the people & takes a stand against injustices for those who may not be strong enough or able to do so. A true champion is great inside as well as out. There's a difference in "Greatness" & being "Great" at something. "Greatness" isn't a measure of your abilities & accomplishments, "Greatness" is a measure of your morals,integrity & principles throughout life. Oppression knows no neutral ground. Either you're the oppressed,or you're the oppressor. What side would you like to believe you're on? While some will try to make this more critical than I hope for it to seem...it must be said. The world is watching. I have an obligation to myself & those who follow me to address this. Just know I ain't looking to clown you,I'm just trying to enlighten you,hoping that with better insight you can use your powers for good. Respectfully...-King #USorELSE

Last edited:
Raise your hand if you read that in TI's voice. [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Guilty. Floyd probably struggling pronouncing all those words, probably got the dictionary app looking up every other word.

The Kang :pimp:

I don't know what Floyd was thinking, he even threw in that "He should focus on being the started" to like take a shot at him.

Floyd's comments here was ok. He did a lil tap dance but it was cool. I don't know what he thinking now.

Last edited:
Floyd will be broke in 10 years anyways. Dude spends like his money is limitless but it isn't. His big pay days are over.

Cliffs of what Floyd said?

Hate to be that guy but I rather see TI step to Wayne and Shaq for their BS.

Floyd Acts like he has Trump money or Jordan Money. I don't even think dude is a billionaire.

I don't think this is defending him, I think this comment is saying that he doesn't live in our reality

**** mayweather for these comments though
mean.gif
exactly i wasn't defending mayweather...i was saying we shouldn't hold any stock in his opinion because he's in his own little world. 

RBG has been a pioneer especially in the areas of gender equality & civil rights so I agree with Rus in that aspect but she's an old white lady (NYC Russian Jew to be exact)... She's lived most of her life in the upper echelon of life & has always championed law & order... As a supposed legal scholar/judge, you would think she would have empathy towards the plight of young black men given the social injustices they continually face from racist storm trooper police but it's beyond the world she lives in... I hate to say it, but you can't trust old crusty white people that live in an insular world to understand and/or empathize...

Edit - this is one of the reasons why I think there should be an age cap in all government positions... Executive, Judicial, & Legislative branches... I think the older you get, the less of the ability you have to understand & empathize for the new challenges society at large faces...
100% agreed. Our representatives arent even close to an accurate depiction of the country at large.

SS4 strong this

Back
Top Bottom