Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Floyd said he experienced more racism than Ali :lol: he's said a lot worse than that. i wanna call him out for ****erie but I think he's just literally an ignorant fool and a hypocrite with a massive ego who worships money above all else. So yeah outside of the ring **** Floyd. But again I can't take his talent away from him

Last edited:
Mayweather saying black athletes don't get the credit they deserve

http://www.espn.com/new-york/nba/st...ork-knicks-jeremy-lin-spotlight-race-not-play

"Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise," Mayweather wrote on his Twitter account on Monday afternoon."

"Its OK for ESPN to give their opinion but I say something and everyone questions Floyd Mayweather," the boxer tweeted. "I'm speaking my mind on behalf of other NBA players. They are programmed to be politically correct and will be penalized if they speak up.

"Other countries get to support/cheer their athletes and everything is fine. As soon as I support Black American athletes, I get criticized."

Can't believe y'all ever backed this guy for his out of the ring persona :lol:

**** anything he does. This is a serious issue, folks are being oppressed and murdered, there's no room for tap dancing, it makes you just as harmful as the oppressors, especially given Floyd's reach. If you all think it's not that serious, everything is comfy and just being overblown, watch 13th, a documentary by Ava Duvernay on Netflix. It's a fantastic reminder.

Last edited:
I mean I get it. A good white cop saved your life but on the flipside there's MANY examples of police brutality, cops killing black people for damn reason.

Put the weed, pills and lean down kids.

Last edited:
I mean I get it. A good white cop saved your life but on the flipside there's MANY examples of police brutality, cops killing black people for damn reason.

wouldn't da right thing to say is not to generalize racism OR police brutality?

i remember reading that story of his in da Source mag many moons ago & you can tell it it left a very impressionable thought in his mind.

for a guy who's pondered his mortality countless hours behind bars or under da influence, you can't tell him to treat his scenario as some sort of "outlier" , when that case is da only reason he's alive today.

Last edited:
Ninja talking about generalizations :smh: :lol:
Da pot calling da kettle dominican

2016 Wayne - "Racism doesn't exist"

2009 Wayne -

"They tell you what they want, show you what they want you to see
But they don't let you know what's really goin on
Make it look like a lotta stealin goin on
Boy them cops is killas in my home
***** shot dead in the middle of the street
I ain't no thief, I'm just tryin to eat
Man **** the police and president (Geeoorrrggia) Bush"

Free Weezy album came out last year right?

"Oh Lord, what are we running from?
The police cause they already killed enough of us
Stay out them streets cause they don’t **** with us, they hunting us
We in a race against racists, that’s a color run"

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

wouldn't da right thing to say is not to generalize racism OR police brutality?

i remember reading that story of his in da Source mag many moons ago & you can tell it it left a very impressionable thought in his mind.

for a guy who's pondered his mortality countless hours behind bars or under da influence, you can't tell him to treat his scenario as some sort of "outlier" , when that case is da only reason he's alive today.

Nobody is generalizing though. It's a fact that police brutality on black people is a serious issue and has been forever. It was built on racism. The origin of Police was to capture black slaves. Those are facts. So no every cop single ain't racist but we will call out the racism that runs through law enforcement in this country.

Like I said it's good that a white cop saved his life. It's good when cops do great work but that's gonna make us forget the many situations where police have taken a black persons life cuz they were black and walked away scot free.

Last edited:
da thing is, Cops by da default are posed to be looked at as da "good guys"..when and if they do bad, isn't supposed to taint da whole force. My whole perspective on cops changed once one of my best friends became NYPD. u got nice ones, u got aye holes.. they're generally there to serve da public.

Wayne's perspective on white folks in this case is something no one can really challenge him on because in his mind its just gonna register as "a white person who happens to be a cop saved my life, im not gonna accept da premise of racism cuz i wouldn't be here".

just gonna have to agree to disagree wit him.

da thing is, Cops by da default are posed to be looked at as da "good guys"..when and if they do bad, isn't supposed to taint da whole force. My whole perspective on cops changed once one of my best friends became NYPD. u got nice ones, u got aye holes.. they're generally there to serve da public.

Wayne's perspective on white folks in this case is something no one can really challenge him on because in his mind its just gonna register as "a white person who happens to be a cop saved my life, im not gonna accept da premise of racism cuz i wouldn't be here".

just gonna have to agree to disagree wit him.
Which is ignorant, because using anecdotal evidence to claim a nationwide issue like racism doesn't exist is simply foolish.

Da premise of racism is not something that can be accepted or denied based on some anecdotal evidence.

What Wayne could've said instead, is that he doesn't personally  experience racism. Which would still be incorrect but at least he's not using his own experience to deny the existence racism in general. Racism affects every person of color, directly or indirectly. Whether they realize it or not.

Discrimination in the job market, the housing market, loan applications, ...

Studies all conclude that there is significant systemic discrimination in these areas.

Cops are more likely to pull you over for a traffic stop, more likely to see you as a threat, and kill unarmed people of color at higher rates than white victims. 

Then there's the criminal justice system of course. If a person of color happens to commit a crime ,they may get a sentence a white man wouldn't have received for the same crime. They might get a significantly longer sentence than a white person for the same crime. Criminal justice statistics clearly show a significant disparity in convictions and sentencing for people of color.

(Yes it's a youtube video, deal with it. Sources of statistics and studies are listed in the video discrimination.)

Together, that is what is called systemic racism. The system is set up to systemically discriminate against people of color in many areas of life.

It might not affect everyone directly, but it potentially affects every person of color.

Let's use you as an example Ninja. You got a job as a truck driver, good for you. Does you successfully getting a job and not encountering any job discrimination we are aware of disprove the discrimination in the job market? No, of course not. This is what's called anecdotal evidence. Job discrimination is a nationwide problem and one or a few cases of anecdotal evidence are utterly meaningless in attempts to prove or disprove it.

Larger statistics and scientific studies clearly demonstrate that it is in fact a real and significant problem, and that it exists everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom