Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
da thing is, Cops by da default are posed to be looked at as da "good guys"..when and if they do bad, isn't supposed to taint da whole force. My whole perspective on cops changed once one of my best friends became NYPD. u got nice ones, u got aye holes.. they're generally there to serve da public.

Wayne's perspective on white folks in this case is something no one can really challenge him on because in his mind its just gonna register as "a white person who happens to be a cop saved my life, im not gonna accept da premise of racism cuz i wouldn't be here".

just gonna have to agree to disagree wit him.

You and Wanye just don't get it. :lol:

You can't say base the world on your experience alone. That's dumb as hell. Just cuz something doesn't happen to personally doesn't mean it's not and hasn't happened to thousands. That's like saying cancer is not serious cuz it hasn't hit you.

You and Wanye just don't get it.
laugh.gif

You can't say base the world on your experience alone. That's dumb as hell. Just cuz something doesn't happen to personally doesn't mean it's not and hasn't happened to thousands. That's like saying cancer is not serious cuz it hasn't hit you.
Nah b

I've never personally witnessed any serious crime or been da victim of crime. Belgium is a pretty much crime-free zone 
pimp.gif

Flawless logic

Last edited:
There is no agree to disagree. His statement about there being no racism is patently false.

Period

not for him, a white guy (cop no less) saved his life... there's no way any of u can tell that man with a straight face his personal interaction with a white man doesn't count...it just sounds foolish to even challenge his premise.

Which is ignorant, because using anecdotal evidence to claim a nationwide issue like racism doesn't exist is simply foolish.

what part of "da man is alive because of a white man" ya don't understand? because he gonna look at u Like you're stupid cuz you're basically dismissing his near death experience as anecdotal. Ignorant i would argue is dismissing personal human day to day everyday interaction on a micro level and favor a "one size fits all" level of thinking.

talking bout a guy is ignorant when its his life u talking bout :smh:

That's like saying cancer is not serious cuz it hasn't hit you.

ur comparing police & or white people to cancer...?

this is where we at now? :lol:

i dont think ya would like it if da premise was reversed and white people or cops were debating da nobility of minorities in such a way...

Last edited:
He doesn't even believe his own premise, he has lyrics stating the exact opposite. What's happening is his money train is low because baby ripped him off, so he has to deal with a different audience doing those Samsung commercials and things of that nature, he's saying the right things now to appeal to his new audience just like cam newton.

He's also an idiot

Last edited:
No, it's foolish for WAYNE to think that because HE doesn't experience racism that NO BLACK PEOPLE experience racism. That's on the same level of thinking that because Wayne is wealthy that everybody is wealthy. That simply isn't true and you know it.

There is no agree to disagree. His statement about there being no racism is patently false.

Period

not for him, a white guy (cop no less) saved his life... there's no way any of u can tell that man with a straight face his personal interaction with a white man doesn't count...it just sounds foolish to even challenge his premise.

If Wayne was claiming something like "all white people aren't bad, or many white people care about black lives" (which he isn't) and I was arguing the opposite (which I'm not), then yes, Wayne's personal experience could be used

But he isn't doing that.

He is using his personal experience to dismiss the experiences of millions of others, and to dismiss a large body of evidence that minorities (especially black people) are denied equality in many areas of our socioeconomic system.

Not only that, he is contradicting some of his past comments.

So again, Wayne is dead wrong, saying he is dead wrong doesn't dismiss the impact that event had on this world view. It is saying that he can't just use that one personal experience to argue against a gigantic body of evidence that says otherwise.

No, it's foolish for WAYNE to think that because HE doesn't experience racism that NO BLACK PEOPLE experience racism. That's on the same level of thinking that because Wayne is wealthy that everybody is wealthy. That simply isn't true and you know it.

umm every wayne interview ive seen he's speaking on his own behalf...

i dont think ya would like it if da premise was reversed and white people or cops were debating da nobility of minorities in such a way...

I don't expect you to understand it Sammy Sosa. :lol:

White people and cops been debating the nobility of minorities for a few centuries now [emoji]128064[/emoji]

And I never said white people or police are cancer. I am saying RACIST cops and the system of racism is like cancer.

White people and cops been debating the nobility of minorities for a few centuries now [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Exactly. :lol: He saying "y'all wouldn't like that". We use to it. We expect it.

I don't expect you to understand it Sammy Sosa. :lol:

Hold up famb, Which Sammy we talking about?

Sammy in his OG colorway, or Sammy in his retro colorway, Sun-burnt brown.

Last edited:
Well one things for sure after this performance by Kaep so far the ones against him gonna have to see and hear more of him :pimp: :lol:

So lesean mccoy said he was brining 20 cops to watch the game today against kaep and the 49ers, then he gets his knee blown out.

what part of "da man is alive because of a white man" ya don't understand? because he gonna look at u Like you're stupid cuz you're basically dismissing his near death experience as anecdotal. Ignorant i would argue is dismissing personal human day to day everyday interaction on a micro level and favor a "one size fits all" level of thinking.

talking bout a guy is ignorant when its his life u talking bout
mean.gif

this is where we at now?
laugh.gif

Sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Wayne said racism doesn't exist because a white cop saved his life. Let's just isolate that for a second. Wayne is using his experience to deny the existence of a widespread problem that affects all people of color, directly or indirect. 

Racism is a widespread and complex issue and it's ridiculous and ignorant to claim it doesn't exist because of one single anecdote. Racism's existence isn't validated because of a single anecdote. It is proven by larger statistics, consisting of millions of anecdotes. And the larger statistics clearly prove the existence of (systemic) racism.

Wayne could've said "I personally don't experience racism", which would've been more appropriate. The odds of a black celebrity of his status never encountering racism in any form are just about 0% but maybe he just didn't realize or cared, so in his mind he didn't experience any racism. And that's fine.

That would've been a more reasonable statement. But that's not what he said. Instead he denied the existence of racism using a single anecdote that left a big impression on him.

Not to mention he has rapped about the existence of racism in his songs before, even recent ones. 

Let's use this same logic on some hypothetical examples and demonstrate the ignorance of such logic:

I have not encountered or been the victim of any serious crime. Serious crime doesn't exist in Belgium.

I don't think I need to tell you how ridiculous and wrong this sounds.

Now let's spin this same logic around into attempting to prove the existence of a false generalization with a single anecdote

My friend was killed in the Brussels terror attacks by a muslim terrorist. Muslims are terrorists.

I met a gay person who was a member of NAMBLA. Gays are pedophiles.

You probably agree with the above two sentences Ninja but try to see the point here.

See how ignorant this logic is? You can't use anecdotes to deny or confirm the existence of a widespread and complex issue.

A single anecdote does not prove or disprove any complex issue like racism. 

(Systemic) racism is real and the statistics prove it. Those statistics contain millions of anecdotes, and the data clearly demonstrates a systemic oppression of people of color, particularly African-Americans.

And since you want to talk about dismissing anecdotes... Like someone else said, where is your respect for the countless anecdotes proving the existence of systemic racism?

You've said on numerous occasions that systemic racism is no more than a fantasy constructed by the left to keep black voters in their pocket.

You said "excuse me for subscribing to da notion that MLK for da most part accomplished his mission"

You also said "in 2016, ain't nobody looking at blacks as 3/5ths of a person", in other words subhuman.

You singlehandedly dismissed millions of anecdotal evidence of people who have been affected by systemic racism. Where is your respect for them?

You're a proud supporter of NYC's stop and frisk policy, which has been ruled unconstitutional and blatant racial targeting.

You have also stated in the political thread that you support nationwide stop and frisk in black communities to combat violent crime.

You used your own experience, that you never had a bad experience with stop and frisk, to dismiss large statistics and a court ruling.

Let's look at some statistics here.

• In 2009, New Yorkers were stopped by the police 581,168 times.
    510,742 were totally innocent (88 percent).
    310,611 were black (55 percent).
    180,055 were Latino (32 percent).
    53,601 were white (10 percent).
    289,602 were aged 14-24 (50 percent).
  • Total % of black and latino stops: 87%
  •  
  • In 2010, New Yorkers were stopped by the police 601,285 times.
    518,849 were totally innocent (86 percent).
    315,083 were black (54 percent).
    189,326 were Latino (33 percent).
    54,810 were white (9 percent).
    295,902 were aged 14-24 (49 percent).
  •  
  • In 2011, New Yorkers were stopped by the police 685,724 times.
    605,328 were totally innocent (88 percent).
    350,743 were black (53 percent).
    223,740 were Latino (34 percent).
    61,805 were white (9 percent).
    341,581 were aged 14-24 (51 percent).
  •  
  • In 2012, New Yorkers were stopped by the police 532,911 times
    473,644 were totally innocent (89 percent).
    284,229 were black (55 percent).
    165,140 were Latino (32 percent).
    50,366 were white (10 percent).
And yet...
• The likelihood a stop of an African American New Yorker yielded a weapon was half that of white New Yorkers stopped.  The NYPD uncovered a weapon in one out every 49 stops of white New Yorkers. By contrast, it took the Department 71 stops of Latinos and 93 stops of African Americans to find a weapon.
• The likelihood a stop of an African American New Yorker yielded contraband was one-third less than that of white New Yorkers stopped.  The NYPD uncovered contraband in one out every 43 stops of white New Yorkers. By contrast, it took the Department 57 stops of Latinos and 61 stops of African Americans to find contraband.
So white New Yorkers are not only more likely to carry weapons than blacks and latinos, but also more likely to be carrying contraband.

And yet the statistics show white people only made up 10% of the stops in those years. Hmm, I wonder why that is.

And in all those years, 86-89% of all those stopped were completely innocent. So not only is it blatant racial targeting and violating civil rights, it is also ineffective. Stop and frisk was also introduced in Chicago and the statistics there are hardly any different. It sure seems like it worked well in Chicago right?

But because you don't care or know how to read statistics, you use your own limited experience to dismiss the thousands of negative experiences eventually leading to the court ruling it unconstitutional in NYC.

So for you to talk about respect or dismissing someone's experience, it's yet another case of da pot calling da kettle dominican.

Where is the respect in denying the existence of systemic racism? Even going as far as saying it's just a made up fantasy by the democrats so they could keep black voters in their pocket.

Systemic racism is comprised of a systematic oppression against people of color in varies areas of life. Discrimination in the job market, the housing market, loan applications, ...

Significant racial disparities in the criminal justice system; convictions, sentencing, arrests, ...

Police are killing unarmed black men at higher rates than unarmed white men with little to no accountability. The FBI warned several years ago that law enforcement was being infiltrated by white supremacists.

Racial bias in the police system results in people of color, particularly blacks and latinos to be more likely to be labeled as a threat. And in turn, more likely to be injured or killed by unwarranted and excessive force.

So when you talk about systemic racism being some fantasy, where is your respect for all the victims of racially motivated police brutality?

Where is your respect for the families of Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray, Alton Sterling, and all the other victims' families?

Where is your respect for the blacks and latinos who have been the victim of systemic racism?

Why don't you ever pay that same respect to people who say racism IS real?

Ninja go ahead and anwser this?

because racism at its core in 2016 isn't reflective of da majority of a group you're trying to tag with that brush.

ya are debating from a default "all white people/cops are racist except a few anecdotal examples" instead of da da nore accurate reserve "all people are including white people are genuinely not racist, excluding anecdotal cases".

da sheer mass of white people/cop interactions with minorities where everything goes well faaaaar outnumber when things go bad.

Back
Top Bottom