Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Police are killing unarmed black men at higher rates than unarmed white men with little to no accountability

absolutely not true.

and Colombia doesn't cite NYC early 90's stats because it would muddy his copy & pasted response.

Wayne could've said "I personally don't experience racism", which would've been more appropriate

that what he said in his very 1st interview regarding this with Skip Bayless.

da bottomline is like i tell u 100 times is "systemic" looking at a problem thats more mirco in its understanding that macro turned this into a partsan issue that u been shutdown on everytime u bring it up...
honest left leaning media outlets admit it as such.

I see ninja doing his thing again.

doing what? ya called a man's opinion who's life got saved by a white man ignorant :lol: :smh:...its beyond da pale, especially when i offered a "agree to disagree".

and im by no means a weezy apologist, but if u cant accept that da guy personally and viscerally would have a problem with what ya talking bout given his circumstances then ya lack da very empathy ya demanding of others.

some people just don't understand that an opinion isn't fact.

wayne's opinion is awful and is not indicative of the fact that racism is absolutely an issue and problem.

it's sad that some people failed to see how idiotic people like wayne and mayweather are prior to their most recent statements.

some people just don't understand that an opinion isn't fact.

da difference is his personal life, and da fact that he almost died isn't gonna sway him.

he wouldn't even around to be subjected to ya attempts at ridicule if da way ya painting da picture with whites or cops.

it just doesn't square...a near death experience will do that to you.

da difference is his personal life, and da fact that he almost died isn't gonna sway him.

he wouldn't even around to be subjected to ya attempts at ridicule if da way ya painting da picture with whites or cops.

still doesn't make it fact. i never been to china. but i'm fairly sure it exists.

Cancer doesn't exist because of ive never experienced it. Even though theres been millions of documented cases and deaths due to cancer, I've never personally experienced it so I can't agree with it.

Ninja would you defend that statement?

Last edited:
Cancer doesn't exist because of ive never experienced it. Even though theres been millions of documented cases and deaths due to cancer, I've never personally experienced it so I can't agree with it.

for some people adidas x Yeezy sneakers don't even exist 

still doesn't make it fact. i never been to china. but i'm fairly sure it exists.

90% of da **** we consume is made in China.. terrible analogy.

ya get a hole in ya chest at a young impressionable age and get saved, its not gonna register that da man that saved him doesn't like his creed when his personal facts contradict da notion.

he told ya as a 1st sentence to Skip he was da wrong person to ask cuz you wasn't gonna like his answer.

ya comparisons of white people to cancer is :x

Long shot here, but ninja watch 13th, then give us your thou... ****, nevermind.
Highly recommend this documentary, I posted it here and in the political thread when it came out.

I asked Ninja to watch it but I doubt he will. After all it would confront him with facts and he doesn't like that.

The documentary talks about racism, the criminal justice system and the mass incarceration

Last edited:
Highly recommend this documentary, I posted it here and in the political thread when it came out.
I asked Ninja to watch it but I doubt he will. After all it would confront him with facts and he doesn't like that.
The documentary talks about racism, the criminal justice system and the mass incarceration

The 13th was cool....but it was really high level.

Wish they woulda touched on COINTELPRO, Housing discrimination, White flight and the resources that went with it. CIA-Contra drug dealing etc.

Last edited:
ya comparisons of white people to cancer is
sick.gif
ya reading comprehension is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He's demonstrating how using a single anecdote to prove or deny the existence of a well documented and widespread issue is ridiculous and ignorant.

Nobody here is comparing white people to cancer, you just have terrible reading comprehension.

There's plenty of ways to demonstrate the ignorance of your and Wayne's logic.

I've never witnessed or been the victim of a serious crime. Serious crime doesn't exist in Belgium.

There's no difference between that analogy and the cancer analogy. That's the same logic you and Wayne are applying.

But it's a start, presents information that's out there in an easy watch. I appreciate how accessible it is. You'd hope the ninja turtles of the world that dig their head in the sand would be able to sit and absorb something like that. The **** am I kidding though.

da point is white people and or cops don't exclusively exist to reign terror like cancer does.

in terms to Wayne, his experience of being saved wouldn't square with ya depiction of said topic.

henceforth, everything aint for everybody.

Come on, the trolling has gone too far.
None of this would go down in real life, this is simply just to get a rise out members on this site for entertainment.

I just don't understand why mods allow it once it became a pattern. It's ruining positive discussion in threads at this point.

Back
Top Bottom