Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
da point is white people and or cops don't exclusively exist to reign terror like cancer does.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT THAT'S BEING MADE

and yet when u compare law enforcement or a entire race to a disease thats only purpose is to kill thats da point that becomes most evident.

on its face Lil Wayne's personal experience should be accepted while da greater topic discussion can be had.

and yet when u compare law enforcement or a entire race to a disease thats only purpose is to kill thats da point that becomes most evident.

on its face Lil Wayne's personal experience should be accepted while da greater topic discussion can be had.
you're the only one comparing whites/cops to cancer.

dude was displaying the faultiness in your analogy but you can't seem to grasp basic high school english class concepts.

The 13th was cool....but it was really high level.

Wish they woulda touched on COINTELPRO, Housing discrimination, White flight and the resources that went with it. CIA-Contra drug dealing etc.

We would need a 5 hour documentary to cover all that :lol:

That's not what's being compared

The comparison is being drawn between the way that these two things (cancer and racism; not white people) are so obviously pervasive throughout the world and the fact that their existence isn't negated just because one person chooses to ignore them due to lack of personal experience

I hope that made it more clear

That's not what's being compared

The comparison is being drawn between the way that these two things (cancer and racism; not white people) are so obviously pervasive throughout the world and the fact that their existence isn't negated just because one person chooses to ignore them due to lack of personal experience

I hope that made it more clear

Maybe he'll get it if you make a rap or car analogy.

Last edited:
That's super obvious and not difficult to discern at all. I'm beginning to think this is a mental condition, the inability to see more than your small box and the bias you came in with. We'd never progress as a society if that was normal.

Come on, the trolling has gone too far.
None of this would go down in real life, this is simply just to get a rise out members on this site for entertainment.

I just don't understand why mods allow it once it became a pattern. It's ruining positive discussion in threads at this point.
Ninja isn't trolling though, at least not deliberately. I genuinely believe he is truly this ignorant and delusional. 

You can trace back da ninja ignorance for many years on NT. Rather than becoming wiser as he grew older, it seems like he progressively became more ignorant. I don't remember him being as bad several years ago as he is now. Probably has something to do with Trump's candidacy.

There's just a non stop stream of ignorance and bigotry coming out of this man's keyboard now. Every time I think he has hit a new low but then he sets the bar even lower a few days later.

No matter what, he won't give anyone a straight answer to a question or concede that he is wrong.

A while back when Hillary made that 50% of Trump supporters are deplorables comment, he insisted that was an insult to half of the country.

Of course someone immediately pointed out the flawed math, as did I, but either he didn't understand how to count percentages or simply refused to acknowledge he was wrong. He then doubled down on his comment instead of admitting his math is way off 
laugh.gif

There is no possible scenario in which that Hillary comment equals 50% of Americans but as usual, he refused to acknowledge being wrong, doubled down on his comments and then ignored it.

Now he's having trouble comprehending a simple analogy. At some point as a grown man, you have to be able to admit being wrong and learn from your mistakes.

Last edited:
That's super obvious and not difficult to discern at all. I'm beginning to think this is a mental condition, the inability to see more than your small box and the bias you came in with. We'd never progress as a society if that was normal.

True. Self hatred is a mental thing. Ninja reminds me of the police sheriff in Milwaukee. :lol:

yall really gotta stop trying to engage this dude :smh:

That's my bad. He quoted me and said some dumb **** and I wanted to make it clear what the point was.

da point is white people and or cops don't exclusively exist to reign terror like cancer does.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT THAT'S BEING MADE

You and I both know that cancer comment wasn't a comparison of the two, but I get it. This is similar to correcting someone's spelling or grammar when there is nothing left to say. This **** has gotten to the point where we are arguing semantics, trolling at its absolute finest.

:pimp:

Teachers got more testicular fortitude than some of these NFL and NBA players.

Last edited:
i dont like how they put the white singer name all in the headline but not hers

and this josh brown situation just shows the hypocrisy of these people

From what I can tell the players are still doing that locking arms ****. PATHETIC

I been telling people that the government isn't properly funding the soldiers and veterans like they deserved.. The government is all about nickel and diming people that put their live on the line for this country..

Sad.. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom