Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I figured you weren’t Black.
Tf does that have to do anything? I don’t have to be black to understand the issue with black athletes. Sports aside you act like blacks and Hispanics don’t go through similar struggles. TF out of here with that bull****. If you’re going to start pushing away non-blacks and insinuate we don’t “understand” then you’re going to alienate a lot of people who are supporting the fight. Stop acting like a child.

Similar struggles isn't the same struggle and if you're going to throw a litlte tantrum nd feel alienated then you clearly aint in it to support nor understand anyway.

by the way i'm not black and wouldnt feel upset if someone told me i wouldnt understand.

the issue is you're D riding is turning the convo to sports centered. This aint a sports topic

Finally got my Kaep shirt in the mail. Clarity is serious, shirt is dope. Thought I'd share it with y'all.

https://www.tshirtconnex.com

FRESH2018 is a 15% off code

IMG_9366.JPG

Last edited:
A closer pic if it helps. Quality is cool, the picture is mad clear. The shirts are kinda silky though, not sure how to explain it. Not regular cotton. I’m guessing that’s why the pic is mad clear. Fit is good

642EA1D2-156A-418E-B5BB-DFF7F70BBD6C.jpeg

Why size did you go with? Are they true to size? I’m copping that above the rim pac joint for sure!

A closer pic if it helps. Quality is cool, the picture is mad clear. The shirts are kinda silky though, not sure how to explain it. Not regular cotton. I’m guessing that’s why the pic is mad clear. Fit is good

642EA1D2-156A-418E-B5BB-DFF7F70BBD6C.jpeg
I'm gonna have to get one to piss people off.

So are they gonna go after Shaun White for letting the flag drop and sit on the ground when he celebrated winning the gold medal??

Similar struggles isn't the same struggle and if you're going to throw a litlte tantrum nd feel alienated then you clearly aint in it to support nor understand anyway.

by the way i'm not black and wouldnt feel upset if someone told me i wouldnt understand.

the issue is you're D riding is turning the convo to sports centered. This aint a sports topic
Excellent points
Repped

Keep this in mind in your day-to-day.

Republicans and consumers of white mainstream conservative media are devils.

If they aren't explicitly a racist, then they are still implicitly a bigot and 100% complicit in this country's evil.

It doesn't matter if you smile in my face, I make it known to any Republican what I think, and the crux of it is that there can never be mutual respect between us.

Back
Top Bottom