Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keep this in mind in your day-to-day.

Republicans and consumers of white mainstream conservative media are devils.

If they aren't explicitly a racist, then they are still implicitly a bigot and 100% complicit in this country's evil.

It doesn't matter if you smile in my face, I make it known to any Republican what I think, and the crux of it is that there can never be mutual respect between us.
Don’t think the democrats don’t have these feelings too
Include them as well

Include them as well

Of course there are misguided and bigoted Democrats out there, but at a fundamental ideological level, the two are not the same.

I'd rather not judge or show prejudice towards anyone, but I'd be a damn sucker not to in the case of someobody who subscribes to or tolerates Republican white supremacist ideology.

Include them as well

Of course they are some racist Democrats. There always has been, probably always will be. No one should be excused because they have a (D) next to their name

But the two parties are not equivalent.

Republicans and the Republican Party are far more hostile to minorities and black people than the Democratic Party, that has been the case for decades now. Especially in policy.

If you look past the rhetoric (because to be honest, some people get too hung up on feelings and purity), and look at their platforms, on aggregate the Democratic Party has slowly become the party of civil rights. And the GOP has become the party of white supremacy.

Last edited:
Blake Bortles was extended 3 Years for $54 Million...NOW you can be upset. Blake Bortles is a trash QB that many Jaguars fans wanted Kaepernick signed before last season started.

Blake Bortles was extended 3 Years for $54 Million...NOW you can be upset. Blake Bortles is a trash QB that many Jaguars fans wanted Kaepernick signed before last season started.

incredulous.gif

Bruh this years 49ers roster is 10 times better than that roast Kaep has tonplay with. Kaep played good in the games he started and all those losses weren’t his fault. Like the dude in here mentioned other QBs have been given chances to improve despite their weaknesses. Kaep really wasn’t given a chance to improve after Harbaugh, coaches really didn’t 100% get behind him. You failed to mention the injury that messed him up. You’re just a Jimmy slurper. Are you Black?

"10 times better"?? No way champ. Kap's roaster was better and it's not even close. From the coaching staff, defense and offense.

Of course they are some racist Democrats. There always has been, probably always will be. No one should be excused because they have a (D) next to their name

But the two parties are not equivalent.

Republicans and the Republican Party are far more hostile to minorities and black people than the Democratic Party, that has been the case for decades now. Especially in policy.

If you look past the rhetoric (because to be honest, some people get too hung up on feelings and purity), and look at their platforms, on aggregate the Democratic Party has slowly become the party of civil rights. And the GOP has become the party of white supremacy.

The both sides are the same argument is as lazy as it gets. There should be no doubt of the potential evil in anyone, but stop betting on assumptions and pretending you don't see what's right the **** in front of you.

@Maximus Meridius see champ....there's all sorts of good political insight to be read on here and not just in the POLITICS thread.

Back
Top Bottom