Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dak is an embarrassment. Dude probably thinks police brutality won't impact him because he's got a white parent and grandparents that are educators. I chuckle when I hear clowns like him speak because I know these are the same people that will be the first to cry racism when things don't go their way. Colin and others are protesting a very real issue that impacts people of color. This idiot would probably take a knee in protest over Papa getting canned from Papa John's before speaking out against police brutality.

Hmm I didnt know all black players kneeled last year... the way people going at Dak you'd think so. Social media's ADD will kick in eventually as usual, especially if he has a good year.

Last edited:

I **** with none of what Dak said. But consider this...

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 7.34.28 PM.png

I'm not sure where that puts him on the list as far as lowest paid starting QB's in the league, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here and say that he said all of that nonsense in an effort to secure the bag.

If you're gonna sacrifice your future health by taking unlimited concussions every season, you owe it to yourself and your kids to at least secure things financially.

It would have been nice to see him say something intelligent, but the reality of the situation is, at this point in his career, that's asking too much of him.

He's gotta tap dance for a little while longer...

Hmm I didnt know all black players kneeled last year... the way people going at Dak you'd think so. Social media's ADD will kick in eventually as usual, especially if he has a good year.

No, all black players did not kneel but last year showed exactly who was down with Kaep and who wasn't. Some that were put fist in the air, some locked arms, some sat on the bench, some did things in the black community. But even if they weren't down with Kaep, they didn't come out in the media with their tap dancing shoes on like this fool did.

I'm not sure where that puts him on the list as far as lowest paid starting QB's in the league, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here and say that he said all of that nonsense in an effort to secure the bag.

If you're gonna sacrifice your future health by taking unlimited concussions every season, you owe it to yourself and your kids to at least secure things financially.

It would have been nice to see him say something intelligent, but the reality of the situation is, at this point in his career, that's asking too much of him.

i would respect him MORE
if he said im tryna secure the bag
then the foolishness he said
i wouldn't even be mad at someone saying that
at least i know where they stood
ad wasn't tryna play dumb
or play like they dont see anything wrong

i would respect him MORE
if he said im tryna secure the bag
then the foolishness he said
i wouldn't even be mad at someone saying that
at least i know where they stood
ad wasn't tryna play dumb
or play like they dont see anything wrong

Of course.

But they could cut him at any time and the next day he wouldn't even have health insurance right away.

NFL is notorious for denying claims from disabled players.

His agent should have told him how to handle this better.

Of course.

But they could cut him at any time and the next day he wouldn't even have health insurance right away.

NFL is notorious for denying claims from disabled players.

His agent should have told him how to handle this better.
well **** he makes enough to buy his own health insurance
shouldn't depend on someone else to look ut for ur well being
first thing i would do is buy my own health and life insurance
plus that insurance that pays u
when ur outta work because of a injury or whatever

Good perspective

That is why i always say it isn't as black and white for most of these players.

We want to ridicule them for certain acts but we are only looking at it from out perspective.

Thanks for introducing that side of thr discussion

well **** he makes enough to buy his own health insurance
shouldn't depend on someone else to look ut for ur well being
first thing i would do is buy my own health and life insurance
plus that insurance that pays u
when ur outta work because of a injury or whatever

right but if you play in the NFL for any period of time we're usually talking some form of permanent disability.

In Dak's case if you look at his contract, factor in Taxes for away games in other cities... that money is running out in under two years unless he's the most frugal athlete ever.

Dak also has a grip of endorsements to make up for his low salary. What about Zeke? He’s secured the bag. If Dak is just trying to secure the bag he should of just said no comment. His comments are being used by right wing bigots to support their racist side.

Good perspective

That is why i always say it isn't as black and white for most of these players.

We want to ridicule them for certain acts but we are only looking at it from out perspective.

Thanks for introducing that side of thr discussion

If Cam Newton said this... completely different story.

right but if you play in the NFL for any period of time we're usually talking some form of permanent disability.

In Dak's case if you look at his contract, factor in Taxes for away games in other cities... that money is running out in under two years unless he's the most frugal athlete ever.
nah
not buying it
texas is super cheap housing wise
plus he gets all kinds free apparel and stuff
so buying shoes and gear aint really costing anything
u dont gotta be frugal
just not a idiot
either way
if u want the bag
just say im tryna get the bag
nfl dont care if u say that
they KNOW thats what u want
but to say the dumb rhetoric
he been saying
is disingenuous
and just some raCOON ****

nah
not buying it
u dont gotta be frugal
just not a idiot
either way
if u want the bag
he been saying
is disingenuous
He makes like 5$ million plus a year from endorsements. He’s doing ok.

nah
not buying it
u dont gotta be frugal
just not a idiot
either way
if u want the bag
he been saying
is disingenuous

Eh.

Look how they're treating LeVeon.

LeVeon: PAY ME!

Steelers: Nah, we're franchise tagging you in back to back season. If you get hurt and can never play again, not our problem.

I'm not sure if he took a knee already or if he has spoken out in support of Kap... but imagine if he said some woke **** on top of demanding more money.

Back
Top Bottom