Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feel the same way but we gotta realize it's easy for us to say when we don't have millions on the line feeding out fam etc :lol:
Quoted for truths.

Sick of people saying what celebrities should and shouldn't do with their platforms.

I don't BLAME ANYONE Afor not standing up for the cause.

Dudes have worked their whole lives to become pro and they probably just don't want to do anything to risk it

Quoted for truths.

Sick of people saying what celebrities should and shouldn't do with their platforms.

I don't BLAME ANYONE Afor not standing up for the cause.

Dudes have worked their whole lives to become pro and they probably just don't want to do anything to risk it

I wouldn't speak on it then. Cam chose to speak on it. He didn't have to. And I'm ok with that if he didn't want to.

The tap dancing is :smh:. But I ain't mad at him.

I wouldn't speak on it then. Cam chose to speak on it. He didn't have to. And I'm ok with that if he didn't want to.

The tap dancing is :smh:. But I ain't mad at him.

That's the thing, just don't even say ****. Why do an interview if all you're gonna do is dodge duck dip dive and dodge?

Cam was asked a question though, and he dodged it.

He tap danced around the question, he wasn't ****in.

He sounded like me when my ex used to question me about cheating and I would babble on about "trusting each other". I knew I wasn't saying ****

Cam really didn't say ****. I'm disappointed but not mad at ole boy

You guys are saying things that I didn't. Not once did I mention Cam's contract w/ the Panthers. I'm talking STRICTLY endorsements. This is a hot-button issue and the men with the $/power in the NFL have already spoken out against what Kap is doing. Can you imagine what the suits at a place like UA would think if Cam pulled the same thing? Think about it..there's a reason why he's not speaking out. There's a lot of money at stake for him to potentially lose. And I think that's what the message was to him and why he's been mum on the topic.

And you guys are straight trippin' if you think Kap has more to lose than Cam :lol:

You know Cam has helped make UA hot right? They're not gonna drop him for not standing for the flag. Black athletes have made UA hot in the last few years, if they dropped Cam over something like that all them brothas would go somewhere else. Cam wouldn't be alone doing it cuz Kaep has already done it. And I'm sure if Cam did it others would follow. So what, all these companies would start dropping black athletes for standing up for their people? C'mon now. Cam is straight, like I said this dude is coming off of MVP season. He's one of the hottest athletes right now.

Maybe Cam is tired of being picked apart by the media and last year stressed him out. I can buy that. But scared he'll lose his UA indorsement? Nah :lol: Kaep has more to lose and it ain't even close.

Richard Sherman black on black crime was kind of co0nish and made me not like him.

I don't know what it is but every since last year I have no longer been able to separate the athlete/entertainer from the music or sport. Kevin gates interviews made me no longer like him either.

Last edited:
I dont respect the usas policies at home or abroad.
I really dont care who shows respect to what.
I dont even sing my own national anthem because i find it corny to sing poorly with other trash singers.

Whether it was santa claus, the easter bunny, saddam huessin, the world wars, or slavery....we only got the information given to us, where ever we happened to grow up.

I mean hell, how many of us were taught that sharing and caring for those in need was how to live as a child.....only to grow up and realize thats Communism and its actually every man for himself in life.

If ck is not contractually obligated to stand there is zero issue. If he is obligated ( like the nfls media duties) then he will be fined accordingly.

Had he actually been a rookie and done this and not totally set for life i might appreciate his "sacrifice" a little more

Richard Sherman black on black crime was kind of co0nish and made me not like him.

I don't know what it is but every since last year I have no longer been able to separate the athlete/entertainer from the music or sport. Kevin gates interviews made me no longer like him either.

Smh I hear you man. I think we should definitely try to separate the person from their talent, depending on what it is . But situations like these, I just can't look past it.

Some of these athletes and artists are so quick to hop on social media to voice their opinions. But sound so ignorant in the process.

Bow wow recently made an a_s of himself too.

Wait...how was Sherman wrong on his stance?
Black on black violence is an issue too
He's not wrong for bringing that up
He even said that we need to deal with bad cops in that same speech
Richard Sherman is far from a sell out

for
The umpteenth time

Black on black crime is not a real statistic.

You commit crimes against those closest to you, and poor people commit more crimes.

When you look at middle and upper class black people, the crime rate is either on par or lower than white people.

Fear because they're waiting on the day when black people return the favor for all the atrocities that we've suffered at the hands of them. Hell, the white South Africans should be worshiping Mandela's grave because he's the only reason it didn't get r
for
The umpteenth time

You commit crimes against those closest to you, and poor people commit more crimes.

When you look at middle and upper class black people, the crime rate is either on par or lower than white people.

Exactly. And encouraging this whole "black on black crime" narrative does nothing but further push the focus away from the real issues. And in some twisted way gives sorry white people comfort.

If black lives matter stop black on black crime?

Naw He's not in that sellout category but are You seriously defending that statement?

Last edited:
for
The umpteenth time

Ah very good points
Had to do some research after you made those points and I'm sorry if I offended
I'm just not down with the violence Americans inflict on each other, especially with police brutality.

I think it would be great if someone like Cam did take a position like Kap and DID loose endorsements. Especially now with all the social media attention this is getting. It would be very fertile gtounds for an effective boycott to take place. People always talking about speaking with their dollars but its difficult to organize something like that and have enoigh people participate. I think something like whats going on now could actually facilitate this and build that mindset into demanding respect through our spending power in many different instances.

Back
Top Bottom