Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
mean.gif

why don't they just do nothing instead of pretending that everything is all good

Last edited:
Richard Sherman
Russell Wilson

I'm sure them ****** came up with this.

Beast mode wouldn't stand for this. Literally and figuratively

Look at all the white people cheering him on

"Now this is the right way to do it Doug"

Last edited:
Yup that dude is def a back up account.

And racism is most certainly a white problem in the USA. But don't worry all kinds of people help contribute to it.

what yall are missing is that for example a poc calling a black person the n word is STILL supporting white supremacy

no asians/hispanics/any other minority created or propagated the use of the word

nor do they have the history of using that word in a derogatory manner

what yall are missing is that for example a poc calling a black person the n word is STILL supporting white supremacy

no asians/hispanics/any other minority created or propagated the use of the word

What the system in our country does is try to put minorities against each other to distract from the real problem.

See Koreans v Black during the LA Riots

its really as simple as keep blacks on the bottom

the other races can fall somewhere in the middle as long as whites are on top

this is model minority stereotypes come into play

Seahawks are the golden state warriors of football smh.

Cornball a to da maximum smh

I don't get it, what's wrong with interlocking arms with your teammates to promote American unity on the 15-year anniversary of 9/11?

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

we talking bout 9/11 though, 15 year anniversary of da World Trade Center attacks. these "raise awareness" types, betta be sure in their convictions, cuz if u gonna entertain da proposition of potential disrespecting da flag or being a provocateur on that day when people falling to their deaths in NY...well my friends, u got gall...and that back lash gonna be different type of temperature.

9/11 is what made me initially not stand for the anthem back in that same year.

I'd applaud any football player who decides to sit tomorrow for that injustice.

But you're correct. The media would eat those athletes alive.

Last edited:

What the system in our country does is try to put minorities against each other to distract from the real problem.

See Koreans v Black during the LA Riots
White Supremacy had nothing to do with the Korean and Black relations during the LA riots
The black community was mad at the Koreans for building stores in the community prior to the riots and it culminated into rioters trying to burn down the stores because they didn't want the Koreans back anymore

What white supremacy did was that they did not protect Korean Americans and left them to defend their own stores and 2,300 of the stores got damaged or looted

I get your point but white people dont care about other races
They only protect their own

Let's hope that the NBA players will be more woke when they start playing next month.

Richard Sherman needs to, as Shannon Sharpe said, go back through his timeline. Doesn't he remember the ire that so many had for him after the NFC Championship game. The same America that meets black exuberance with scorn is the same America that will punish black anger with summary execution.

Recall how Superbowl XLVIII was a story of "classy" Peyton Manning versus "Thug" Richard Sherman. White Supremacists used you to make "thug" into a newer and more respectable version of the "n word." Later that year, that same dehumanizing language was used to paper over the murder of Michael brown and Eric Garner.

I am disappointed that a bright guy, who was educated at Stanford and whose own experiences intersect so closely with police brutality would be so wishy washy on this issue.

White Supremacy had nothing to do with the Korean and Black relations during the LA riots
The black community was mad at the Koreans for building stores in the community prior to the riots and it culminated into rioters trying to burn down the stores because they didn't want the Koreans back anymore

What white supremacy did was that they did not protect Korean Americans and left them to defend their own stores and 2,300 of the stores got damaged or looted

I get your point but white people dont care about other races
They only protect their own
Thats the point I'm making.

Back
Top Bottom