Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Beast mode should stay retired or sign with another team
Wouldn't want to associate with the Seahawks

laugh.gif
 right...you'd expect that out of the Patriots or Packers or somebody but the Seahawks have long been a "black" team in my mind--speaking from the standpoint of the franchise's most visible faces over the past few years--and folks like Richard Sherman in particular have displayed social awareness and a willingness to speak out, so how this Mickey Mouse idea made it around the locker room is beyond me.
The last time richard sherman spoke out he said if black lives matter, they should matter to black people. he pretty much used sis talking points against us

hmm, must have missed that one...I gave him credit for how he handled the situation after the NFC Championship and for calling out Goodell and the NFL on their ******** multiple times, but I can't respect the "what about Chicago" argument at all.

Wonder if anyone else will sit like Kaep tomorrow, especially given the date and the whole sitting during the National Anthem is disrespectful to the military rhetoric.

The use of Asians as the model minority is a popular talking point

Strange though, a lot of Asians I've met and been friends with, especially the younger ones, want no part of that bull ****.

And my god do young liberal Asian people hate conservative Asian people that kiss the white communities' ***. I'm even taken aback at some of the stuff that comes out my friends' mouths.

Ummm...conservative asians dont really kiss up to white folk.
Example...my gfs conservative chinese mom wont even meet me, after 5 years of dating her daughter.
There is no systematic racism in the scenario....just a dislike for my culture.
A culture she decided to move in to.
When I found out that they were also calling my gf banana, I decided im never going to meet them.
They didn't come to canada to participate, they came to take advantage.

I am not say all Asians that are conservative kiss up to the white community.

I'm saying the conservatives that do, anger younger liberal ones I know. For example many of the Peter Liang protesters

Our issue with the Liang situation was that the outcome of that was not reflective of how other officers fared.

The use of Asians as the model minority is a popular talking point

Strange though, a lot of Asians I've met and been friends with, especially the younger ones, want no part of that bull ****.

And my god do young liberal Asian people hate conservative Asian people that kiss the white communities' ***. I'm even taken aback at some of the stuff that comes out my friends' mouths.

Example...my gfs conservative chinese mom wont even meet me, after 5 years of dating her daughter.
When I found out that they were also calling my gf banana, I decided im never going to meet them.

I am not say all Asians that are conservative kiss up to the white community.

I'm saying the conservatives that do, anger younger liberal ones I know. For example many of the Peter Liang protesters

Our issue with the Liang situation was that the outcome of that was not reflective of how other officers fared.

It is not that innocent of a argument, not by a long shot

Other officers murdered people and got away with it scot-free, to make the argument that Liang should be treated just like previous cops is to make the argument Liang should be able to kill a black man with impunity like his fellow officers. And it is asking for white supremacy to be extended to him, and justice once again to be denied to a black family once again

That whole two victims steez was bull **** and disrespectful to the entire black community

Last edited:
It was more like a, "wait, this guy got convicted, why didn't the other guys?"

i dont think any of us thought liang should have gotten off, he committed a crime and deserves the consequences, no doubt about that.

i dont think any of us thought liang should have gotten off, he committed a crime and deserves the consequences, no doubt about that.

No it was not

That's definitely not what most of the protestors were saying.

They weren't asking for black families to get justices for past failures of justice, they were asking for Liang to get treated just like the people that got off, because of some twisted concept of fairness.

But we'll see, I'm sure the NYPD will murder another black man unjustly soon, if you're right I'm sure all those protestors will be out there demanding justice,demanding fairness.

But I doubt it

Last edited:
Ah well, that's just what most people that I talked to/postings on community boards were saying.

Last edited:
I've met my fair share of Asians who kiss up to white people and want nothing to do with brown + black folk unless they tryna tan for vegas

And that seahawks announcement is disappointing as hell

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a bold faced LIE

What exactly was ot that you guys saw? What was antagonizing, what was bs? Im seriously curious cause i didnt read it that way at all. What am i missing?

-Same posting format as the people who do that in political threads
-Usually always have a low post count
-came in here mocking and laughing at people supporting kaep

Go ahead and keep agreeing with him though bro

Nah, i see it now, especially with that edited post yeesh. I did agree with that one particular post, but its clear dude is extremely upset for all the wrong reasons.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

i doubt he's gonna convert
He has bible verses tattooed on his body
He would have to laser those verses out if he converts

Funny cause no one say anything about my tattoos when I go the mosque on Friday? :nerd:

Tons of Muslims have tattoos you really don't know what your talking about

No it was not

That's definitely not what most of the protestors were saying.

They weren't asking for black families to get justices for past failures of justice, they were asking for Liang to get treated just like the people that got off, because of some twisted concept of fairness.

But we'll see, I'm sure the NYPD will murder another black man unjustly soon, if you're right I'm sure all those protestors will be out there demanding justice,demanding fairness.

But I doubt it
Have to agree with Rusty, the guy got off scot free and our community protested that he shouldn't have gone to trial in the first place :rofl: some twisted logic right there
I think all cops that kill unarmed folks should face some type of trial, the people who protested at ny were fools

Back
Top Bottom