Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
This has **** to do with the military. :lol:

People stay tryna make this about the military. Apparently if you have trouble with injustices in your country you are giving a veteran the middle finger. :lol:  

:lol:

What's hilarious to me is, a lot of guys in the military support Kaep.

#shrugs

It'll be dope to see a team like Patriots kneel with Brady in center field kneeling also.

#shrugs

It'll be dope to see a team like Patriots kneel with Brady in center field kneeling also.

Brady is a Trump supporter and half of the New England fanbase is also :lol:

I doubt that would be the case....

I might cry tears of joy if any player kneels today during the national anthem. Folks all in their feelings. Just go to random NFL team football pages and you can see in each teams 911 post there will be multiple people saying "If anyone kneels today I will not watch a game this entire season".

Taking a symbolic flag and it's stupid anthem this seriously. America needs a huge change for real. 

I saw a lot of...

eXyKp_.gif

in the NFL countdown. :smh:

#shrugs

The Patriots represent everything wrong with this country. same level as da Cowboys.

some of ya would rather be petty than to promote a cause...

doing something on da 15th anniversary of 9/11 would've been tasteless and done nothing to raise awareness to w/e grivence u wanna spotlight.

that backlash would've been sooooooooooooooooo bad & swift, it would've discredited & erased anything net positive "awareness" gains ya thought Colin "might've" gotten you for a preseason game protest.

players being blackballed wouldn't of been out da question..

View media item 2162603
ya got other days for that.. today wasn't gonna be da day for anything other than unbridled Patriotism.

Some people gotta sit or take a knee to take a stand.

not today, u buggin...da feels still flow on 9/11 anniversary... people carrying around photos of loved ones lost in da towers..those morning services..pssh, some of ya really serious thought today Football players kicking a ball around making millions of dollars was gonna upset that apple cart? :lol:

even politics grinds to a halt on 9/11.

I'm a therapist who works with all kinds of children, families, veterans, etc.

I don't need a tragedy to be patriotic. I don't need a tragedy to be proud to be American.

Back
Top Bottom