Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
i doubt he's gonna convert
He has bible verses tattooed on his body
He would have to laser those verses out if he converts

Funny cause no one say anything about my tattoos when I go the mosque on Friday? :nerd:

Tons of Muslims have tattoos you really don't know what your talking about
?
I don't have anything against Islam
I was saying Colin was raised to be Christian and he's deeply ingrained in his beliefs
If he were to change to the Islamic faith, he would have to change his lifestyle completely and get rid of his tattoos that have Christian verses
Anyway what the guy posted isn't even relevant to topics on race relations and police brutality

Last edited:
Deadass anything america hates you should look into

I wanna study the Muslim faith soon

Last edited:
Most Muslims don't read/and follow  the  Koran. If the ones that do read and follow the Koran are terrorists. Some of the verses in the Koran are straight barbaric.

Just remember that the Hebrew Bible has some portions that are also barbaric. Rape and slavery and genocide are not only permitted but celebrated.

The New Testament is a pretty peaceful text, aside from the part where Jesus leads the Christian Cavalry to run down the forces of Satan (which really means cosmopolitan Greco-Roman Civilization), but a few hundred years later, when Christianity was the religion of sovereigns, Christianity failed to stop all sorts of horrific acts of violence.

Most Muslims don't read/and follow  the  Koran. If the ones that do read and follow the Koran are terrorists. Some of the verses in the Koran are straight barbaric.

giphy.gif

We really gotta stop giving these idiots attention.

They really do pop in this thread every few pages to throw the discussion completely off topic.

Some of y'all really need to get a hobby that isn't spewing ignorance on an internet message board. Perhaps fill all the time you're trolling educating yourself on the things you're clearly ignorant about.

But no one laughs when you say some poignant ****. I guess some people just strive for negative attention.

Last edited:
Mod needs to find whatever account was associated with that IP and air em out.

And 28 year old men are kids now?

When you cannot offer a sound counter-argument, attack the messenger. The things I'm reading this morning on the subject are smh worthy.

The chancellor of the Texas University system said that he spent 37 years defending "freedom" of speech, and then goes on to urge UT athletes to not express themselves. Sounds to me like he wasted his time.

And I'm just reading that Muslim nonsense too. Probably a birther.

We really gotta stop giving these idiots attention.

They really do pop in this thread every few pages to throw the discussion completely off topic.

Some of y'all really need to get a hobby that isn't spewing ignorance on an internet message board. Perhaps fill all the time you're trolling educating yourself on the things you're clearly ignorant about.

But no one laughs when you say some poignant ****. I guess some people just strive for negative attention.

Yup, let the trolls die.

Ummm...conservative asians dont really kiss up to white folk.
Example...my gfs conservative chinese mom wont even meet me, after 5 years of dating her daughter.
There is no systematic racism in the scenario....just a dislike for my culture.
A culture she decided to move in to.
When I found out that they were also calling my gf banana, I decided im never going to meet them.
They didn't come to canada to participate, they came to take advantage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a bold faced LIE

Pretty much. They're practically white themselves.

Last edited:
Seahawks are forever lame for this..
Honoring the flag .... but the man just said he was gonna stand becuase the flag doesnt rep they whole nation equally

The team hyper patriotsim is dangeruss

i don't really know what you guys expected from the Seahawks though.
Did you really think the entire organization would sit in solidarity with Colin?
They not going to go against the mainstream agenda.

Truthfully they were better off making no announcements and just sticking to their program.

Last edited:
So the Seahawks were gonna kneel as a team but punked out cuz other players have family in the military. This has **** to do with the military. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom