Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Seahawks should kneel, everyone should kneel. I'm not gonna be mad at the folks that don't though, but 9/11 is the perfect day to show the country you not bout some blind patriotism. The more people do it, the less individual blowback dudes will get.

The country was united like crazy after 9/11, even black folk had mad love for the police, and mad love for Bush. But look how the country squandered all that.

All that goodwill got pissed down the drain, people got so scared they happily gave up some of their freedoms, look how they turn xenophobic,how people supported a war that was clearly a bad idea, and how we still demand to this day that brown people overseas he droned to death so we can feel safe at home.

And let us remember all the "Now Muslims know how black people feel" jokes, which were funny because they were damb true.

If we're gonna "Remember 9/11" today, then tomorrow lets remember all the ****** up **** that came after it.

Last edited:
Let's see if he's really going to do it, I wish they kept it to themselves and just did it instead of letting reporters know

Last edited:
Arian foster is kaep before kaep...he's vegan and don't believe in all that Christian stuff. He knows :smokin

How in the hell are the folks that disrespect the American flag and country all the time so outraged? The Confederate flag flying "make America great again" crowd. If it's already the greatest, what are you implying with "again"?

Last edited:
How in the hell are the folks that disrespect the American flag and country all the time so outraged? The Confederate flag flying "make America great again" crowd. If it's already the greatest, what are you implying with "again"?

ask Bill..

he said it decades before too.

ask Bill..

Look up context and relevance...

You have decades of vocabulary to catch up on too.

ask Bill..

Yes, Yes, let us strip away the context so your talking point will work

9/11 is a day to pay tribute for sure.

National anthem has nothing to do with 9/11.

Even though the first verse is the only verse "celebrated" I guess it's all about the history.

I mean, damn, Whole planet Earth has a tarnished history. Your county, your family, your state, etc. No one is perfect. All about moving forward. But, exercise your constitutional rights in this country, go right ahead.

You guys gonna throw on some Yeezy boots and go to Mars because Earth has bad history? Go right ahead.

People tripping now a days :smh:

BTW, they really should move to God Bless America. I came from a school where it was optional to stand for the anthem/god bless America because we respected everyones beliefs. Nothing new to me, all good. Always thought it was crazy to make people do things they don't stand for.

Last edited:

ask Bill..

Yes, Yes, let us strip away the context so your talking point will work

coming from da guy that declared a state holiday of da Confederates in Arkansas? you tell me >D

oh and...none of ya would've done anything on national TV today on 9/11 to bring that heat on ya necks either so pipe down. :lol:

Last star was added in 1960. Jim Crow ended in 65. That flag isn't for me, no matter how you wanna frame it.

I would have sat, like I been doing for years, and ain't **** you or the angry morons would have done to stop me.

Last star was added in 1960. Jim Crow ended in 65. That flag isn't for me, no matter how you wanna frame it.

I would have sat, like I been doing for years, and ain't **** you or the angry morons would have done to stop me.

with your livelihood, and family to support at stake? and potential blackballing for doing it on 9/11? doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom