Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not everyone sacred of massa like you famb.

If I did lose my job over it, and have enough human capital accumulated to go get another good one. Simple

If I was a star NFL player, that would be the case even more

Last edited:
Last star was added in 1960. Jim Crow ended in 65. That flag isn't for me, no matter how you wanna frame it.

I would have sat, like I been doing for years, and ain't **** you or the angry morons would have done to stop me.

with your livelihood, and family to support at stake? and potential blackballing for doing it on 9/11? doubt it.
At the end of the day if you can play you gonna play. Look at Josh Gordon. Dude is a walking warning sign and he still got reinstated back in the league. Same **** with Greg hardy.

like i said, no one is gonna pick being a human pariah disrespecting 9/11 when there is 364 other days to protest your grievances..

its gonna be so quiet thru out da NFL today u gonna be able to hear a mouse peee on a ball of cotton.

Kaepernick started a Revolution... NFL has been lame for a couple seasons now LOL!!

Last time I watched was when KC was on an undefeated streak, then they played the Broncos.

like i said, no one is gonna pick being a human pariah disrespecting 9/11 when there is 364 other days to protest your grievances..

its gonna be so quiet thru out da NFL today u gonna be able to hear a mouse peee on a ball of cotton.

So not one NFL player is gonna sit or kneel, that is your prediction?

So not one NFL player is gonna sit or kneel, that is your prediction?

on 9/11? :lol:

lets see how many players want that venom spewed. Today i doubt anyone wants them kinda problems.

on 9/11? :lol:

lets see how many players want that venom spewed. Today i doubt anyone wants them kinda problems.

If all black players decided to sit, what disciplinary actions do you think will occur? Owners may have the money, but the black players really have the power to shut down the whole nfl.

Last edited:
People wishing career ending injuries on foster and the other 3 players. Some people in this country are truly scum

Back
Top Bottom