Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
So it's alright to buy merch in support of his athletic endeavors but when he does something noble like this it's "clown ****" to show love :rolleyes ?
either way you're dickriding a sorry QB. Clown **** either way doggy

Not following your own advice from the "Thousands Of Black People Have Opened New Accounts At Black-Owned Citizens Trust Bank" thread?

Also if black folks want to watch each other succeed then we need check the monkey games ridicule of someone you don't agree with

>D

:lol: :lol:

So you guys are being groupies to a guy who is piggybacking an ineffective social media campaign and I get called a groupie for calling out clown ****, got it 

Point out what part of sitting out the national anthem is a social media campaign.

It's definitely effective tho ..got dudes like you jimmies extremely rustled :pimp:

So your plan is to buy merch from a company that is making money off a guy that might even be fired from said company for reasons unreleated to his political views... Because the silly rags you buy with his name on it is going into his pocket which in turn supports black folks. Got it

Last edited:
Dudes is mad because this time finally the convo hasn't faded into the past until the inevitable next incident. The heat has been on for months and it's hasn't let up.

White America doesn't like to be uncomfortable and Kaep is making uncomfortable for a whole lot of dudes. Ignorance is getting exposed in a lot of people left and right

So your plan is to buy merch from a company that is making money off a guy that might even be fired from said company for reasons unreleated to his political views... Because the silly rags you buy with his name on it is going into his pocket which in turn supports black folks. Got it

Pretty sure dude stated we were looking for 3rd party merch

Cam wont eem go in on a fumble yall think hes gonna go in on this

Ol **** n span boi

We have to do right by each other :lol:

Cam a fool. Last week he said we're past racism

Last edited:

That's what I been doing :lol:

This whole, "everyone has the right to think the way they want to think " **** is so ***** made.

Wrong. Either you recognize the truth and are on the right side of history, or you don't/aren't. Cam might as well have said he respects the KKK's right to think the way they do. The F?

u know when you castigate other folks with that racial lense from ya own background ya doing da same exact ish ya accuse "oppressors" of doing.
this is simpleton logic

castigating is not the same demonstrably or practically to anything the "oppressors" do

That's what I been doing
laugh.gif
Oh cool, that makes it way better. You guys are true instruments of social change 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Cam dissapointed us damn

Maybe he ain't got that gauranteed bread like kap. Kap ready to become an activist already, cam prolly ain't ready to take that heat, he protecting his check

u know when you castigate other folks with that racial lense from ya own background ya doing da same exact ish ya accuse "oppressors" of doing.

matta fact, i wanna hear what everyone else on that column thought of that..m

Miss me with that. That doesn't even make sense and why is oppressors in quotes?

Cam is a clown because he actually thinks we are passed racism, he can't process the fact that other people are being mistreated because of their skin color. That's why CP is that dude right now, he doing this for others.

And at what point did we get "passed" racism?

Didn't Kaep have like... A 3.8 GPA at Nevada?

My dude might be the athlete with the mental capacity to shut a lot of **** down with dat dere logic. :pimp:

I've said it before... A mixed race kid adopted by white parents may have the best insight into white privilege and how there are two different types of America.

He's seen tge privilege, and hes seen the lack of. I'm not even mad.

Also, not sure why folks entertain obvious trolls. It's so blatant. :lol:

full video...

cliffs:

-Steven A mad he didn't take a position for or against Colin.. basically gave a big non answer.

-Kellerman agreed but differed in that his position of being a "brand conscious" non controversial is a legitimate position many people who believe and live their lives in a "post racial world" have.

Back
Top Bottom