Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder if this would've gotten popular if he wasn't a known player.

It's still kind of baffling that a football player has gotten this much attention for a political stance. Football is not important, dude is an entertainer, but in this country it's unreal how much celebs are revered.
Celebrity spotlight shines on the world stage.

It isn't that surprising at all imo, it's been athletes throughout history that have sparked nationwide discussion for their political & civil stances.

tumblr_mdyfhfS7zi1rugsic.jpg

Last edited:
Even before she knelt, Rapinoe has ALWAYS been one of the realest ladies reppin' US Women's soccer.

If the police boycott it just validates what Kaep is sitting for even more. The team should just hire a third party security company, so the police don't get paid and lose $$. Not sure what the police contracts look like with the team but I wish they would lose that contract for games for the rest of the season for pulling a stunt like this. You care more about one guy sitting than 10s of thousands of spectators? Disgusting.

Major props to Rapinoe.

"Being a gay American, I know what it means to look at the flag and not have it protect all of your liberties. It was something small that I could do and something that I plan to keep doing in the future and hopefully spark some meaningful conversation around it. It's important to have white people stand in support of people of color on this. We don't need to be the leading voice, of course, but standing in support of them is something that's really powerful."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...rapinoe-kneels-during-national-anthem-n642766

She gets it.:pimp:

Major props to Rapinoe.

"Being a gay American, I know what it means to look at the flag and not have it protect all of your liberties. It was something small that I could do and something that I plan to keep doing in the future and hopefully spark some meaningful conversation around it. It's important to have white people stand in support of people of color on this. We don't need to be the leading voice, of course, but standing in support of them is something that's really powerful."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...rapinoe-kneels-during-national-anthem-n642766

She gets it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wonder how they'll try to spin this since she's white

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Wonder how they'll try to spin this since she's white

She's a gay woman they'll find a way :smh: :lol:

White men are the ones threatened by us, they play white women to thinking they on the same level when no one is in their mind.

I'll cop a Kaep tee, can't be rocking Niners gear 
this...those that have made his jersey the #1 seller on NFL.com don't realize they're just making these owners richer through the league's revenue sharing program.

you ain't even helping CK all that much.  I wanna say I heard Richard Sherman speak on how the players don't get a dedicated cut of their jersey sales....as usual, the billionaires win.

I'm a huge fan of my team, but I've been buying only third party/Chinese stuff for a couple years now...Jerry Jones has quite enough money and everyone can still tell who I support.

Last edited:
this...those that have made his jersey the #1 seller on NFL.com don't realize they're just making these owners richer through the league's revenue sharing program.

you ain't even helping CK all that much.  I wanna say I heard Richard Sherman speak on how the players don't get a dedicated cut of their jersey sales....as usual, the billionaires win.

I'm a huge fan of my team, but I've been buying only third party/Chinese stuff for a couple years now...Jerry Jones has quite enough money and everyone can still tell who I support.

I think the larger issue at hand is your awful support for an awful franchise

I'm not buying fake gear, that **** is for the weak.

You can also buy from CL or eBay or wherever and not put money in their pockets. I would never pay $300 for a jersey but there's always ways around that.

I didn't expect people to rock his jersey after this. I thought eBay would be flooded with them.

Last edited:
There's nothing logical that says if you're pro-equality you're somehow anti-police. The fact that white people make it so that if you support equality for citizens of our population you're automatically anti-law enforcement is proof that something is wrong.

I really wonder if it's a conscious tactic they use to derail the conversation in order to preserve their privilege, or if it's subconscious ignorance where their racist minds seriously can't comprehend that you can be pro-equality without being anti-law enforcement.

There's nothing logical that says if you're pro-equality you're somehow anti-police. The fact that white people make it so that if you support equality for citizens of our population you're automatically anti-law enforcement is proof that something is wrong.

I really wonder if it's a conscious tactic they use to derail the conversation in order to preserve their privilege, or if it's subconscious ignorance where their racist minds seriously can't comprehend that you can be pro-equality without being anti-law enforcement.

They're saying it without saying it.

If you're pro equality, you're anti-police because it's their duty to maintain the status quo.

They're not even aware of how much they tip their hand.

Most white people don't want **** to be equal. If it's equal they would have to give up their privilege. They're not doing that.

That's why they always play that "All lives matter" game. Obviously every life matters. They know what black people mean with that. They know how black people have been treated in history and in the present but their way of saying we don't care is by saying "Hey, but all lives matter."

Last edited:
Major props to Rapinoe.

She gets it.:pimp:

This is amazing

Most white people don't want **** to be equal. If it's equal they would have to give up their privilege. They're not doing that.

That's why they always play that "All lives matter" game. Obviously every life matters. They know what black people mean with that. They know how black people have been treated in history and in the present but their way of saying we don't care is by saying "Hey, but all lives matter."

Yep. They think Black Lives Matter means no one else's lives matter, when in reality we're saying our lives matter as well, while they really don't care about any one else's.

Yep. They think Black Lives Matter means no one else's lives matter, when in reality we're saying our lives matter as well, while they really don't care about any one else's.

Agreed. The logic of some folks is beyond stupidy.

And the whole reason the BLM stance became prominant is because Blacks are getting shot by cops for no good reason. Holy Sh** I am wondering why there isn't much actions by every level of government to combat what is going on by the trigger-happy cops.

Back
Top Bottom