Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like you haven't done the same thing, isn't this the pot calling the kettle Dominican

I've probably spent 5 posts or less addressing this buffon before I left him alone. But do you if you enjoy arguing with idiots. You're clearly a knowledgable guy, seems like you could do a lot better. Just my opinion.

I'm only bickering with him through the election, regardless off the outcome, the heated politics season will be over, and we can go back to having policy debates.

After that it will only engage with him when he drops some new top level buffoonery about black people (that I won't just that slide).

But my yoppa already loaded famb, I gotta let baby girl hit a high note one last time.

Don't judge me famb :\

Last edited:
Wat would have been an example of disrespecting the flag on 9/11?

Wat did u think no one would do?
defiant press conference, obvious negative aversion to da flag ceremony, a twitter/IG rant.

everyone stood, and if they didn't stand they still put their hands on their hearts during da anthem.

all & all..9/11 and its proper framing today went as planned.

sorry some of ya were disappointed in da flag taking center stage on a 15 year anniversary terrorist attack that paid homage to those heroes & victims. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
defiant press conference, obvious negative aversion to da flag ceremony, a twitter/IG rant.

everyone stood, and if they didn't stand they still put their hands on their hearts during da anthem.

all & all..9/11 and its proper framing today went as planned.

sorry some of ya were disappointed in da flag taking center stage on a 15 year anniversary terrorist attack that paid homage to those heroes & victims. :lol: :smh:
Just stop man. You're looking really bad, it's embarrassing.

says da folks that were waiting on some shenanigans on 9/11...nah im on da right side of this
..comfortably [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

636092238457482695-AP-DOLPHINS-SEAHAWKS-FOOTBALL-85131722.JPG

Guess everyone didn't get the hand over heart memo

The main talking point that a lot of these idiots were making was that the flag WAS being disrespected by kaep taking a knee though, so now that the other players are doing it, it's no longer disrespectful?

Last edited:
10 years later and this guy ninja still up to his same antics.

lol

i wonder if he still in the same br with the shoe boxes stacked to the ceiling, paint chipped walls and that angel piece on his chain.

Last edited:
Stop letting dude derail every thread. Son has been wrong a million times and has never ONCE conceded it. I understand initially proving him wrong, but once it's proven there's no need for the excess. It just then becomes giving him the attention he craves. Dude leaves DC jealous and in awe with how he's able to do this consistently.

Last edited:
the flag WAS being disrespected by kaep taking a knee though

actually Colin started kneeling to split da difference and still salute da military...if u noticed, no one sit on da bench anymore.

Last edited:
still baffles me that an individual who stays in a 10 mile radius feels like he is all knowledgeable. travel a lot more and see how your well of information isn't as deep as you think. and the fact that not everyone has your same sentiment towards issues.

Last edited:
still baffles me that an individual who stays in a 10 mile radius feels like he is all knowledgeable. travel a lot more and see how your well of information isn't as deep as you think. and the fact that not everyone has your same sentiment towards issues.

ite Gasol :lol:

if by spanish u meant "more than likely resembles someone who resides in a Winnebago" ill pass :lol:

i mean spanish like the one you claim to feel connected to. the spain that brought slaves to da DR and raped the natives. the spain that engraved self hate due to the fact that you do not have european features. the spain that implemented speaking spanish under the rule of da bible. yeah that's the spain im talking about.

Son really has a sickness, like a stone's throw from a pathological liar. He just moves goalposts with ease, with no hesitation like there isn't a written history. It's really not worth it anymore.

It'd probably be best if we just ignored his nincompoop nonsense. Don't respond to it, I know it's difficult, even I get roped in, but a troll of his capacity can't feed without attention. So let's just discuss what's at hand.

Back
Top Bottom