Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why we mentioning even mentioning Kobe in this thread? He ain't no activist. Dude wasn't even the best player in his squad

http://bit.ly/2fQoYAb
DLfC4UvWkAcao6m.jpg

**** makes me mad man **** those clay eating Alabama hicks.

Wow. They're just straight up using the ER and threatening to hang people. All over peaceful protest. And they wonder why people don't want to stand or pledge allegiance.

Anyone who still doesn't believe or acknowledge racism and prejudice is just a straight up f***** moron, racist ***wipe, or both.

Super random
But listening to public enemy
fear of a black planet
And chuck d last verse about Elvis on fight the power
Got me feeling a type of way
Man I wish he was a prominent figure
Breakfast club or somebody need to do a quick interview with him
So many jewels

Yo anyone ever just sit back and think about how different it would be if Malcom and Martin were still alive. I'm just sitting back thinking how we don't have any leaders how we are so fragmented in our mindsets. We are so segregated as a people.

Yo anyone ever just sit back and think about how different it would be if Malcom and Martin were still alive. I'm just sitting back thinking how we don't have any leaders how we are so fragmented in our mindsets. We are so segregated as a people.

i feel the same about pac

Super random
But listening to public enemy
fear of a black planet
And chuck d last verse about Elvis on fight the power
Got me feeling a type of way
Man I wish he was a prominent figure
Breakfast club or somebody need to do a quick interview with him
So many jewels

David Banner dropped a song called Elvis that was hard. It didn’t get the attention it should have.

The infiltration and exploitation of hip hop is a whole nother story. They systematically destroy everything we are about. We have to stop letting ourselves get played by these fools

No way they survive. They would have destroyed King with infidelity at the minimum.

My take is the decision to kill King and Malcolm were made at the same time. We have had weak leadership since, the mighty $ is a mf.

Back
Top Bottom