Coming off as too friendly.

Ima go ahead and put myself out there again

So like a month ago I was just like browsing FB and @#%%, and I came across this chick, whom Ive never seen before, dont know. But I was just like I have to message her and at least try to get some sort of conversation. I thought she was so beautiful and so my type (no pics man!!!). But yea, I hit her up and said,

Im sorry. I never, ever really do this but this is one of those rare occasions where I feel as though I would be stupid not to.

My name is Josh btw (if that wasnt painfully obvious lol). How are you?

And too my surprise I was able to get a convo out of her lol (no swag). So we exchange a few messages and then she stops replying. Im like eh, Ill take the L. Few days later, she requests me and Im like ok Im back in this. Shes a Red Sox fan and Im a Yankees fan so we exchange a couple of wall posts about that @#%%. I hit her up on message again on new year saying
Happy new years!

Hopefully in 2011 you will realize that being a Yankee fan is better than being a Red Sox fan lol.

But nah in all seriousness, I hope that in 2011 I get a chance to get to know you better.

Have a great one

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

She responds back (not the whole message btw)
I also hope I could get to know you better this year, you seem like a cool person.

So Im like cool.

So then we exchange some more wall post, then one day I hit her up on message asking how her bday went. She tells me about it yadda yadda yadda, then tells me that she deactivating her FB and gives me her number. And then the next day reactivates her FB

So Im like ok. Hit her up the next week ( last last weekend). Lame convo, she takes like 30- 40 minutes to reply, doesnt seem interested.
Last time I hit her up.

So yea my point is A) If I could say that theres one girl I want it would be here, but Im not making aggressive enough moves to get at her. Mainly because I dont think Im good enough for her.

B) why the hell would she give me her number, if shes not gunna talk?
30t6p3b.gif

So like a month ago I was just like browsing FB and @#%%, and I came across this chick, whom Ive never seen before, dont know. But I was just like I have to message her and at least try to get some sort of conversation. I thought she was so beautiful and so my type (no pics man!!!). But yea, I hit her up and said,

Im sorry. I never, ever really do this but this is one of those rare occasions where I feel as though I would be stupid not to.

And too my surprise I was able to get a convo out of her lol (no swag). So we exchange a few messages and then she stops replying. Im like eh, Ill take the L. Few days later, she requests me and Im like ok Im back in this. Shes a Red Sox fan and Im a Yankees fan so we exchange a couple of wall posts about that @#%%. I hit her up on message again on new year saying
Happy new years!

Hopefully in 2011 you will realize that being a Yankee fan is better than being a Red Sox fan lol.

But nah in all seriousness, I hope that in 2011 I get a chance to get to know you better.

Have a great one

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I also hope I could get to know you better this year, you seem like a cool person.

So Im like cool.

So then we exchange some more wall post, then one day I hit her up on message asking how her bday went. She tells me about it yadda yadda yadda, then tells me that she deactivating her FB and gives me her number. And then the next day reactivates her FB

So Im like ok. Hit her up the next week ( last last weekend). Lame convo, she takes like 30- 40 minutes to reply, doesnt seem interested.
Last time I hit her up.

So yea my point is A) If I could say that theres one girl I want it would be here, but Im not making aggressive enough moves to get at her. Mainly because I dont think Im good enough for her.

30t6p3b.gif

^ Ballsy to keep putting yourself out here like this, but I guess you don't have much to lose. Not a big deal really anyway.

I wish I could help, but I just have to say that I've never been down with the MySpace/Facebook approach. I have tried with varied succes, but the thrill was lacking from what you can get from a random girl you approach at say a...Barnes & Noble, grocery store or something.

Real connections come from face to face communication.

^ Ballsy to keep putting yourself out here like this, but I guess you don't have much to lose. Not a big deal really anyway.

I wish I could help, but I just have to say that I've never been down with the MySpace/Facebook approach. I have tried with varied succes, but the thrill was lacking from what you can get from a random girl you approach at say a...Barnes & Noble, grocery store or something.

If you a naturally friendly cat, why you trying to change for the biddies? 
grin.gif

Have a backbone man. So a chick thinks you are too friendly? If a chick told me that, I would say "I think you mean too good" Because quite frankly if any chick complains you too friendly, that is exactly what you are- too good for them.

grin.gif

Have a backbone man. So a chick thinks you are too friendly? If a chick told me that, I would say "I think you mean too good" Because quite frankly if any chick complains you too friendly, that is exactly what you are- too good for them.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Man so much truth being spoken in this thread....I've come to the realization that most females around my age aint about that life and besides acting all "too cool to remember my name" they got nothing going on for 'em. Take a look back at me im finishing school im stacking up im hitting the gym daily to better myself, so why the hell am i sitting here tryna to break down the game to impress these clowns. If you just do you they'll come to you, they love a dude who focuses on himself and his life, cuz they wanna be a part of that upcoming +!%. I got females on my contact list who i just hit up randomly for a short convo, then right when they think i might end the convo with "so would u like to hang out sometimes", i dead it with a smiley. I be OD'ing with that smileys too like "why u
smile.gif
all the time for". Cuz im just happy mf

pimp.gif

Because she has options and she went in another direction. Everything is timing stop beating yourself up and realize your more important that any female and just be cool dude. They all come around when the time is right you just gotta be ready.

Because she has options and she went in another direction. Everything is timing stop beating yourself up and realize your more important that any female and just be cool dude. They all come around when the time is right you just gotta be ready.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Man so much truth being spoken in this thread....I've come to the realization that most females around my age aint about that life and besides acting all "too cool to remember my name" they got nothing going on for 'em. Take a look back at me im finishing school im stacking up im hitting the gym daily to better myself, so why the hell am i sitting here tryna to break down the game to impress these clowns. If you just do you they'll come to you, they love a dude who focuses on himself and his life, cuz they wanna be a part of that upcoming +!%. I got females on my contact list who i just hit up randomly for a short convo, then right when they think i might end the convo with "so would u like to hang out sometimes", i dead it with a smiley. I be OD'ing with that smileys too like "why u
smile.gif
all the time for". Cuz im just happy mf

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BadaBing

I do it for my sake and for those like me
laugh.gif

But yea, like I told her, I would never try to get at someone through FB, but I thought she was so perfect that just pure desire for her took over and I hit her up. Unfortunately I reverted back to my old self and well, I dont have her
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Im not trying to change at all. I think its the LACK of change in me thats killing me. But yea my personality is the same through. Im pretty versatile. Its just my confidence isnt there. I can play a confident guy, but it wont be genuine.

And yea, I know that Im good enough for everyone, too good, yea yea. I know that from a personality stand point. But Im just not that confident in my appearance. I think cause Im not Chris Brown, Trey Songz, 6' 8" Lebron, tatted up that Im not good enough, and thats when my insecurities !*@* everything up.

Im putting myself on full blast people. Gotta do it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BadaBing

I do it for my sake and for those like me
laugh.gif

But yea, like I told her, I would never try to get at someone through FB, but I thought she was so perfect that just pure desire for her took over and I hit her up. Unfortunately I reverted back to my old self and well, I dont have her
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Im not trying to change at all. I think its the LACK of change in me thats killing me. But yea my personality is the same through. Im pretty versatile. Its just my confidence isnt there. I can play a confident guy, but it wont be genuine.

And yea, I know that Im good enough for everyone, too good, yea yea. I know that from a personality stand point. But Im just not that confident in my appearance. I think cause Im not Chris Brown, Trey Songz, 6' 8" Lebron, tatted up that Im not good enough, and thats when my insecurities !*@* everything up.

Im putting myself on full blast people. Gotta do it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Happy new years!

Have a great one

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

So Im like cool.

Last time I hit her up.

30t6p3b.gif

You should've been hitting her up on the Facebook chat. Only message them when you're not friends and don't comment on her wall right away (be subtle and start slow). Like a status or two of hers (since you're a pretty clever dude, you could even comment her statuses occasionally with something witty), maybe new picture she just uploaded, etc.

The next time you're on Facebook and she's on as well, instant message her with something like hey stranger and just make conversation (get your Brady on) and occasionally mix in one word responses like lol and true; it'll force her to step game up.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Happy new years!

Have a great one

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

So Im like cool.

Last time I hit her up.

30t6p3b.gif

You should've been hitting her up on the Facebook chat. Only message them when you're not friends and don't comment on her wall right away (be subtle and start slow). Like a status or two of hers (since you're a pretty clever dude, you could even comment her statuses occasionally with something witty), maybe new picture she just uploaded, etc.

The next time you're on Facebook and she's on as well, instant message her with something like hey stranger and just make conversation (get your Brady on) and occasionally mix in one word responses like lol and true; it'll force her to step game up.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You can be sweet as long as you balance it out with slight sarcasm and teasing.
this is totally me, although I do more teasing than being sarcastic.  Never really had a problem as far as getting a girl to smash.  I just be upfront with them in the beginning that I'm not looking for anything serious.  Women just want good company, and usually being good company increases your chances of smashing.......if you play your cards right.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You can be sweet as long as you balance it out with slight sarcasm and teasing.
this is totally me, although I do more teasing than being sarcastic.  Never really had a problem as far as getting a girl to smash.  I just be upfront with them in the beginning that I'm not looking for anything serious.  Women just want good company, and usually being good company increases your chances of smashing.......if you play your cards right.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Im either not to aggressive or not too aggressive....different chicks operate differently.

this
dont come off as a ahole but you need to get on that alpha steez, and dont beat your self over one chick. 

Back
Top Bottom