Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

^ wouldn't have been so bad if dude wasn't trying to preach all the damn time, and back up that foolishness with more foolishness, he brought it upon himself. I'm gonna fall back tho, got my point across. Only reason I been responding is because he felt the need to attack me when I was only one of the many that clowned him in TAY. But i'm done, I will just sit back and
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

don't know who this dude is but I'm sure that girl showed that to her friends and they had a good laugh

*Most kappas I know aren't lame

I never really fell for the EWD hype.
Dudes that constantly have to brag about their success usually making up for some shortcomings.

I have a friend with a very similar approach. Girls think he's a nice guy but they really don't like that type of behavior.

Guy is a lame.

No one cares about how many Iraqis he killed while working in basement of a computer lab in the private sector or how he invented the iPhone while he had Steve Jobs working for him.

He's one of the reasons I stopped venturing in the gun thread. Trying to clown me about the gun I bought saying I bought it just cause it's expensive and turns around and praises some other guy for buying the exact same gun.

Last edited:
Dude thought he was doin it too when he posted that.

man_blow_up_with_hammer.gif

I saw this coming a mile away. GoldenArmz 2.0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom