Cool III/XX Package Idea?

What do you think about Cool Grey or White/Red XX????
I don't like the idea. However, I will take any OG colorway of the 3's, and I have the Stealth 20's, so it really wouldn't matterwhat colorway those were for me.

How about this... As long as the III's are Black Cements I could care less what the other shoes are because I'll never see them because that side ofthe box will never get opened, not even to look at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by waw003

The rumored III is Black/Cement. Black/Stealth XXs have been thrown around.

u never seen jordan play haven't you only in tapes. You prob think lebron is better then him... I notice the younger jay heads respect the BS retrocolorwyas more then the OGs

I wish JB would come out with some True Blue IIIs or White/Cement IIIs.. As for the XXs I'd be happy with the Stealths
pimp.gif
smile.gif

I could definitely use a white and cement 3 or a true blue 3 but I prefer the black cement 3's to all. As for the XX's, I can't stand the XX's.But my one suggestion color wise would be the stealths. But that ankle strap is just ridiculous.
smh.gif

I think it's gonna be the Stealth XXs and a new colorway of the IIIs. It might not be because they didn't make a new colorway for the IIs, IVs, Vs,VIs, VIIs and IXs.

damn jordan brand! u didnt even give me a chance to make my original stealths beaters...smfh

i'd be happy if the threes were either true blues or black cements & the xx's were og's, stealths or the qs

Haven't you guys picked up on the theme here with the confirmed countdown packs??

They are all going to be Bulls' colorways, so those of you saying cool grey, true blue etc... NO GO.

Black Cement III's
Stealth XX's

OR BUST!!!

Originally Posted by MrChery

Originally Posted by waw003

The rumored III is Black/Cement. Black/Stealth XXs have been thrown around.

u never seen jordan play haven't you only in tapes. You prob think lebron is better then him... I notice the younger jay heads respect the BS retro colorwyas more then the OGs

Dude, I searched all 52 pages of NT looking for the old forum where us old heads discussed when we became MJ fans to give you my direct post from there, butI didn't see the thread.

In short, I've been a Jordan fan since April 20, 1986. I was three years old. I was allowed to stay awake past my bedtime to see some guy named Jordan giveall that he had and lose.

I hate Frankenstein Js, camping out, hypebeasts, Lifestyle colors and all of this JB post-Michael crap. I was happier when we would only get 3-4 numbered JBreleases per year. Wht/Blk, Wht/Red, All-Star colors (usually Wht/Blu), and Blk/Red.

However, like almost everyone in this post, I own stealth XXs still in great condition and won't even open the XX side of a III/XX package unless itssomething great so I was wondering what others thought of it.

FYI, I hate LeBron too. The comparisons to MJ are an insult because LeBron is more comfortable with losing than MJ. They should have perpetually retired MJsnumber on every to end all of this stuff before it began. I may be new to NT, but I'm not new to MJ or JB by any means.

I hope the IIIs got "Nike Air" on the back and any XX colorway would be acceptable except for the "Stealth". Honestly, I'd preferseeing the XX in a CG colorway
pimp.gif

3thaman, I would gladly pay you Thursday for a size 11 pair of your IIIs Today LOL

^ You know I would be glad to take that deal and help a fellow NTer out but mine are all 11.5-12.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom