cool ranch taco bell loco taco anygood

I actually have to look for a Taco Bell because I need to try one.

Cool Ranch D's are my ****.

dont know how you can eat tacobell after 12am

them late night shifts at fast food spots be the most shady
sick.gif

unless its like in a downtown or near/on the beach spot where its packed!

food be all cold & stuff
i live by called ocho lmaooo , pretty decent

Taco Bell's taco's used to be so good to me, but the other day I was eating one and just looked down at the crusty taco meat and just couldn't finish . . . maybe because it was cold

I know it's Taco Bell, so I wasn't expecting gourmet **** but still

If I go to Taco Bell, I gotta rock with the XXL Nachos, Mexican Pizza, or a burrito with steak or chicken

I bet the cool ranch shell is good, even tho the Nacho Cheese Dorito flavored shell tastes like a regular shell with flavorless red dust on it

Will they let you replace the taco meat with grilled chicken or steak . .

Taco Bell's taco's used to be so good to me, but the other day I was eating one and just looked down at the crusty taco meat and just couldn't finish . . . maybe because it was cold

I know it's Taco Bell, so I wasn't expecting gourmet **** but still

If I go to Taco Bell, I gotta rock with the XXL Nachos, Mexican Pizza, or a burrito with steak or chicken

I bet the cool ranch shell is good, even tho the Nacho Cheese Dorito flavored shell tastes like a regular shell with flavorless red dust on it

Will they let you replace the taco meat with grilled chicken or steak . .
I had the Nacho Cheese ones and I thought they were pretty good. I was chilling with my girl one day and I started telling her about them, and she said that the shell didn't really taste like Doritos though. So we made a bunch of taco meat and we at Doritos like nachos. Best idea ever. It tasted 100x better than the Taco bell tacos.

You should try that.

compared to the regular nacho no. EVEN THE EMPLOYEE TOLD ME HOW BLAND THESE ARE. not good mix stick to the dorito nacho chese one for sake. also get a side of nacho chese with it 
pimp.gif

Guys alotta Taco Bells around my way don't have this posted on the menu, but trust me, they got it, and its the best thing they sell....

Consigned to my fullest ability. This + Fruitista freeze
Can't choke anything else down from there without regretting it hours later

CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCH >>>>>>>>>
View media item 306220

Thank me later

Guys alotta Taco Bells around my way don't have this posted on the menu, but trust me, they got it, and its the best thing they sell....

Consigned to my fullest ability. This + Fruitista freeze
Can't choke anything else down from there without regretting it hours later

CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCH >>>>>>>>>
View media item 306220

Thank me later

They'll charge you a lil more but ask to have a nacho cheese/cool ranch taco inside your cheesy gordita crunch.

Srs

Back
Top Bottom