cool ranch taco bell loco taco anygood

chalupa with nacho chese> and how corny is that commercial for that burrito. first off who is you and why come off so ignorant(the mexican girl chef). secondly she ugly. sell me sexy not a old fake steak burrito. we want spicy........now. i don't want a chef that onl;\y tastes the food not one time cooking. 

Tried em yesterday and i gotta say its not messing with the Nacho Doritos AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Cool Ranch taco is decent. If they can find a way to put more ranch seasoning on the shell that would be great. Other than that it is just a regular shell.

Baja Freeze though... :smokin

Ratchet food. Nobody over age 16 should be eating here. Step your life up to Chipotle at the very least. Gosh
No one over 16 should be saying "Gosh". 
indifferent.gif

Had one yesterday... not bad. The flavor wasn't as strong as the original Doritos taco, but it was decent nonetheless. 

I had it last night, it's been a while since I've actually went out & bought fast food so I tried to go all out (kinda).

Anyways, I got the whole box deal with the supreme cool ranch dorito tacos with an extra supreme & I was a bit sadden one of the cool ranch taco shell broke but other than that it tasted pretty great :pimp:

but currently ATM I'm having some bubble guts :wow: :smh: :x

kinda regretting that whole trip :\

Tried it, I love Cool Ranch Dorritos but i was not impressed. I was however impressed by the Cheesy Gordita Crunch with the Cool Ranch shell

Back
Top Bottom