COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

I hate you because of your career path... sry bruh bruh
ohwell.gif

Did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby? Why would you even admit to such nonsense? You can go sit in the corner with the racists and bigots
laugh.gif

First time Ive ever agreed with Anton LaVey
eek.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I was trying to check but didn't see it in the first pages. Didn everyone see the second video?

Sorry if posted.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, open and shut case
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this looks so surreal. You got 2 black british dudes dressed up as star wars characters while no one else is dressed up recording a pig beating down a white female at da local IHOP.
roll.gif
imagine explaining this situation to someone orally without a video.�

*edit*

I just realized theres some random hispanic dude just peaking over the divide like 6 inches away from the cop just chillin.
pimp.gif
America is definitely a melting pot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ random ##$% in that vid

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I was trying to check but didn't see it in the first pages. Didn everyone see the second video?

Sorry if posted.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, open and shut case
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this looks so surreal. You got 2 black british dudes dressed up as star wars characters while no one else is dressed up recording a pig beating down a white female at da local IHOP.
roll.gif
imagine explaining this situation to someone orally without a video.�

*edit*

I just realized theres some random hispanic dude just peaking over the divide like 6 inches away from the cop just chillin.
pimp.gif
America is definitely a melting pot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ random ##$% in that vid

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

ohwell.gif

Did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby? Why would you even admit to such nonsense? You can go sit in the corner with the racists and bigots
laugh.gif

eek.gif

We all have r vices... Ive had enough contact with these clowns N they re affirm my biases everytime... I do have one boy who is now a cop and one once broke into my car for me (to get my,trees but he didnt kno that) who knows maybe,ud actually,b the third ive come into contact with that I like but I problly,wouldnt allow myself to like u... *shrug*Biggest gang n the country

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

We all have r vices... Ive had enough contact with these clowns N they re affirm my biases everytime... I do have one boy who is now a cop and one once broke into my car for me (to get my,trees but he didnt kno that) who knows maybe,ud actually,b the third ive come into contact with that I like but I problly,wouldnt allow myself to like u... *shrug*Biggest gang n the country

No, the other cop didn't pull her off, he wanted to go in for the kill and straight rocked her.

I understand how it's justified, but damn, son.

No, the other cop didn't pull her off, he wanted to go in for the kill and straight rocked her.

I understand how it's justified, but damn, son.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

all i gotta say is you're dumb as hell and i dislike you

just now seein the OG vid and that 1 above...old girl got rocked...but she did eat it tho

laugh.gif

eek.gif

just now seein the OG vid and that 1 above...old girl got rocked...but she did eat it tho

Originally Posted by imsooldschool

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Police been doing this, biggest gang on the planet. Their job description has evolved from protect and serve to control and abuse. Welcome to America
you should move to syria

Love my country with a passion, but I can't stand the power we give to police. Girl barely touched dude, then he hits her with that weak %*# punch that she ate. Unless you are a detective or a beat cop, all you do is control or ABUSE, and I don't respect those kind of police. The truth is in the video. Dude coulda snatched her up and cuffed her, but he punched her because he's police and he can. Our police force was not created for that. But what do I know, I only have a degree in that field.

Originally Posted by imsooldschool

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Police been doing this, biggest gang on the planet. Their job description has evolved from protect and serve to control and abuse. Welcome to America
you should move to syria

Love my country with a passion, but I can't stand the power we give to police. Girl barely touched dude, then he hits her with that weak %*# punch that she ate. Unless you are a detective or a beat cop, all you do is control or ABUSE, and I don't respect those kind of police. The truth is in the video. Dude coulda snatched her up and cuffed her, but he punched her because he's police and he can. Our police force was not created for that. But what do I know, I only have a degree in that field.

i love how in the second vid you see the group of kids slide in the booth like BAM our tables ready. IHOP aint no joke son, i can't let a lil blood shed keep me from my eggs and hash browns !$$$@!

i love how in the second vid you see the group of kids slide in the booth like BAM our tables ready. IHOP aint no joke son, i can't let a lil blood shed keep me from my eggs and hash browns !$$$@!

She's lucky he didn't give her a razor's edge and then the peoples elbow. If the cops are arresting somebody, even if its your grandma, you need to step back. Plain and simple.

She's lucky he didn't give her a razor's edge and then the peoples elbow. If the cops are arresting somebody, even if its your grandma, you need to step back. Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif

eek.gif

reported
tongue.gif

and i could careless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif

eek.gif

reported
tongue.gif

and i could careless
pimp.gif

Why is everyone getting at the guy for not liking cops?

Hell I know they're here to protect and serve, but I've been racially profiled and pulled over 10x without ever receiving a ticket. Just because you haven't had a run in or a reason to dislike them doesn't mean that the next person doesn't.

Why is everyone getting at the guy for not liking cops?

Hell I know they're here to protect and serve, but I've been racially profiled and pulled over 10x without ever receiving a ticket. Just because you haven't had a run in or a reason to dislike them doesn't mean that the next person doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom