COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Why is everyone getting at the guy for not liking cops?

Hell I know they're here to protect and serve, but I've been racially profiled and pulled over 10x without ever receiving a ticket. Just because you haven't had a run in or a reason to dislike them doesn't mean that the next person doesn't.

You can dislike an occupation because of personal experience but that doesn't give him a pass to tell dude he hates him because of his job choice. That's like someone posting that they're a Jew or muslim and someone posting "I hate you because of your religion, sry bra". Ridiculous. I'm not going to hate thousands of people because of some negative experiences I had. That's plain ignorance right there. Every profession is plagued with people who abuse their position or power. But more power to him
I knew someone was gonna come out and say this...
laugh.gif

Jews and Muslims purpose on this planet isn't to protect and serve the people. Jews and Muslims don't walk around with guns just waiting to bust a young minority male down.

So when they constantly do evil things to a certain type of people, resentment and hate will be put on them... whether they're a good cop or not.

I'm not by any means saying that I dislike Law enforcement, but personally, if i'm driving down the street and see a cop car, I don't feel safe, I feel vulnerable. But I don't expect you to fully understand where I'm coming from.
but youre justifying someone saying "oh you're a cop? i hate you." how is that different than saying "oh you're [insert race here]? no offense, i know i dont know you personally but i was robbed by a black guy once, and beat up by one in 7th grade so i don't trust or feel safe around any of you."

Look

THIS is police brutality (at :50 sec mark)

what the cops did in that restaurant was reasonable.

Look

Originally Posted by Nako XL

You can dislike an occupation because of personal experience but that doesn't give him a pass to tell dude he hates him because of his job choice. That's like someone posting that they're a Jew or muslim and someone posting "I hate you because of your religion, sry bra". Ridiculous. I'm not going to hate thousands of people because of some negative experiences I had. That's plain ignorance right there. Every profession is plagued with people who abuse their position or power. But more power to him
laugh.gif

Jews and Muslims purpose on this planet isn't to protect and serve the people. Jews and Muslims don't walk around with guns just waiting to bust a young minority male down.

So when they constantly do evil things to a certain type of people, resentment and hate will be put on them... whether they're a good cop or not.

I'm not by any means saying that I dislike Law enforcement, but personally, if i'm driving down the street and see a cop car, I don't feel safe, I feel vulnerable. But I don't expect you to fully understand where I'm coming from.
but youre justifying someone saying "oh you're a cop? i hate you." how is that different than saying "oh you're [insert race here]? no offense, i know i dont know you personally but i was robbed by a black guy once, and beat up by one in 7th grade so i don't trust or feel safe around any of you.
How are you gonna compare someone's profession to the color of their skin?

Show me where I am justifying someone's hatred towards cops... Like I said in my previous post, police officers constantly stereotype, violate, and racially profile people like me everyday so I cannot blame them and totally UNDERSTAND why they feel that way.

laugh.gif

but youre justifying someone saying "oh you're a cop? i hate you." how is that different than saying "oh you're [insert race here]? no offense, i know i dont know you personally but i was robbed by a black guy once, and beat up by one in 7th grade so i don't trust or feel safe around any of you.
How are you gonna compare someone's profession to the color of their skin?

Show me where I am justifying someone's hatred towards cops... Like I said in my previous post, police officers constantly stereotype, violate, and racially profile people like me everyday so I cannot blame them and totally UNDERSTAND why they feel that way.

generalizing is generalizing. whether you hate someone for their skin, religion, chosen profession, whatever it may be. the point is to say "i hate someone although i dont know them, have never seen them work, don't know what theyre about" because of of a designation they fall under is ignorant. yes there are bad cops, there are also good cops.

sorry if i assumed you were justifying, i guess i didnt read it right.

generalizing is generalizing. whether you hate someone for their skin, religion, chosen profession, whatever it may be. the point is to say "i hate someone although i dont know them, have never seen them work, don't know what theyre about" because of of a designation they fall under is ignorant. yes there are bad cops, there are also good cops.

But the problem I have with this is that generalizing is not generalizing. It's not black and white. Cops are held in higher regards than a regular citizen and that is the reason why cops have more power than you and me (assuming you're not a police officer).

With this power that they have, they can do a number of shady things with no repercussions... like search my car, cuff me, and put me in the back of a cop car for no reason... and that was only one instance.

That guy definitely could have worded his posts better, but I understand where he's coming from because I personally know how devious police officers are capable of being.

I'm done here
laugh.gif

I don't have a problem with you or anyone else, but to call someone ignorant solely because they aren't fond of police officers isn't necessarily warranted.

But the problem I have with this is that generalizing is not generalizing. It's not black and white. Cops are held in higher regards than a regular citizen and that is the reason why cops have more power than you and me (assuming you're not a police officer).

With this power that they have, they can do a number of shady things with no repercussions... like search my car, cuff me, and put me in the back of a cop car for no reason... and that was only one instance.

That guy definitely could have worded his posts better, but I understand where he's coming from because I personally know how devious police officers are capable of being.

I'm done here
laugh.gif

I don't have a problem with you or anyone else, but to call someone ignorant solely because they aren't fond of police officers isn't necessarily warranted.

Look

#%!% PIGS. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF THEY'RE NOT ALL BAD. YOU REPRESENT THAT SHIELD AND YOU'RE ONE IN THE SAME. IT'S NOT THE SAME AS BEING BLACK, WHITE, JEW, OR CHRISTIAN.

IT'S A CHOICE AND WHEN YOU'RE SWORN IN YOU KNOWINGLY REPRESENTING A COLLECTIVE BIGGER THAN JUST YOU.

THIS +!+@ HONESTLY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. IT'S NOT NEW, IT'S NOT UNCOMMON, THIS +!+@ HAPPENS SOME WHERE EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES, I'VE HEARD OF IT COUNTLESS TIMES, AND NOT ONCE TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAS JUSTICE BEEN SERVED.

IN MY EYES CLEAN COPS ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THE DIRTY COPS. THEY'RE OK WITH THIS +!+@. THEY DON'T ACT ON IT AND THEY DON'T CARE. YES I'M MAD.

IF YOU'RE WHITE THANK GOD THAT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND YOU CAN REST EASY KNOWINGLY CHANCES ARE YOU'LL  NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Look

#%!% PIGS. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF THEY'RE NOT ALL BAD. YOU REPRESENT THAT SHIELD AND YOU'RE ONE IN THE SAME. IT'S NOT THE SAME AS BEING BLACK, WHITE, JEW, OR CHRISTIAN.

IT'S A CHOICE AND WHEN YOU'RE SWORN IN YOU KNOWINGLY REPRESENTING A COLLECTIVE BIGGER THAN JUST YOU.

THIS +!+@ HONESTLY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. IT'S NOT NEW, IT'S NOT UNCOMMON, THIS +!+@ HAPPENS SOME WHERE EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES, I'VE HEARD OF IT COUNTLESS TIMES, AND NOT ONCE TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAS JUSTICE BEEN SERVED.

IN MY EYES CLEAN COPS ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THE DIRTY COPS. THEY'RE OK WITH THIS +!+@. THEY DON'T ACT ON IT AND THEY DON'T CARE. YES I'M MAD.

IF YOU'RE WHITE THANK GOD THAT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND YOU CAN REST EASY KNOWINGLY CHANCES ARE YOU'LL  NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

TonyReali is right. I don't see how not messing with cops (profession) because of past experiences is the same as not messing with (Insert Group of People) because of past experiences. Profession vs. Personal Identification. Not the same.

I understand the attempted angle but, simply NO.

TonyReali is right. I don't see how not messing with cops (profession) because of past experiences is the same as not messing with (Insert Group of People) because of past experiences. Profession vs. Personal Identification. Not the same.

I understand the attempted angle but, simply NO.

i GUARANTEE if you look through posting history ...

the same people chastising ALL cops because of the actions of a select few, are the same people going ham on people saying all muslims are terrorists ...

the ignorance on this board increases exponentially day by day by day ...

the same people chastising ALL cops because of the actions of a select few, are the same people going ham on people saying all muslims are terrorists ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

Nobody chastised ALL cops though. They simply made a generalization. When someone makes a generalization, I seriously doubt that they are implying that ALL of that group has the said trait. If I say, "Cats are quick." I am not saying all cats are quick because I know there are some big fat Garfield dudes out there that couldn't outrun Noel Devine.

And what are you basing that correlation on up there? Cop "Haters" = Muslim haters?

Originally Posted by msaba07

Nobody chastised ALL cops though. They simply made a generalization. When someone makes a generalization, I seriously doubt that they are implying that ALL of that group has the said trait. If I say, "Cats are quick." I am not saying all cats are quick because I know there are some big fat Garfield dudes out there that couldn't outrun Noel Devine.

And what are you basing that correlation on up there? Cop "Haters" = Muslim haters?

Back
Top Bottom