COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

/\ thanks man, i dint get into specifics because its not even important... if ur specifically targeted by a certain group of ppl and choose not to like them right back whats the big deal?

I cooperate, i jus refuse to live in fear because sum clowns running around with a badge wanna exercise their juice

/\ thanks man, i dint get into specifics because its not even important... if ur specifically targeted by a certain group of ppl and choose not to like them right back whats the big deal?

I cooperate, i jus refuse to live in fear because sum clowns running around with a badge wanna exercise their juice

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

laugh.gif

First time Ive ever agreed with Anton LaVey
eek.gif

We all have r vices... Ive had enough contact with these clowns N they re affirm my biases everytime... I do have one boy who is now a cop and one once broke into my car for me (to get my,trees but he didnt kno that) who knows maybe,ud actually,b the third ive come into contact with that I like but I problly,wouldnt allow myself to like u... *shrug*

Biggest gang n the country

all i gotta say is you're dumb as hell and i dislike you
reported
tongue.gif

and i could careless
pimp.gif

so you do care.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

laugh.gif

First time Ive ever agreed with Anton LaVey
eek.gif

We all have r vices... Ive had enough contact with these clowns N they re affirm my biases everytime... I do have one boy who is now a cop and one once broke into my car for me (to get my,trees but he didnt kno that) who knows maybe,ud actually,b the third ive come into contact with that I like but I problly,wouldnt allow myself to like u... *shrug*

Biggest gang n the country

all i gotta say is you're dumb as hell and i dislike you
reported
tongue.gif

and i could careless
pimp.gif

so you do care.

I didnt actually report him... only because his avy s/n tho... Its a msg board, ill let the lames continue to do the snitching

I didnt actually report him... only because his avy s/n tho... Its a msg board, ill let the lames continue to do the snitching

roll.gif
at 20 pages of back and forth with ksteezy and the rest of the board.  This man had to have been off work today.

roll.gif
at 20 pages of back and forth with ksteezy and the rest of the board.  This man had to have been off work today.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Why is everyone getting at the guy for not liking cops?

Hell I know they're here to protect and serve, but I've been racially profiled and pulled over 10x without ever receiving a ticket. Just because you haven't had a run in or a reason to dislike them doesn't mean that the next person doesn't.

You can dislike an occupation because of personal experience but that doesn't give him a pass to tell dude he hates him because of his job choice. That's like someone posting that they're a Jew or muslim and someone posting "I hate you because of your religion, sry bra". Ridiculous. I'm not going to hate thousands of people because of some negative experiences I had. That's plain ignorance right there. Every profession is plagued with people who abuse their position or power. But more power to him

Hell I know they're here to protect and serve, but I've been racially profiled and pulled over 10x without ever receiving a ticket. Just because you haven't had a run in or a reason to dislike them doesn't mean that the next person doesn't.

You can dislike an occupation because of personal experience but that doesn't give him a pass to tell dude he hates him because of his job choice. That's like someone posting that they're a Jew or muslim and someone posting "I hate you because of your religion, sry bra". Ridiculous. I'm not going to hate thousands of people because of some negative experiences I had. That's plain ignorance right there. Every profession is plagued with people who abuse their position or power. But more power to him

I can understand shoving her away or restraining her.....but smacking her in the face? What kind of training did that idiot go through that told him to smack her 
eyes.gif

He thought he could get away with it because of the badge, but that's not proper conduct.
Then to swing on her when he knows he's waaaaaaay out of her weight class
30t6p3b.gif

She obviously shouldn't have acted up though.
laugh.gif

I can understand shoving her away or restraining her.....but smacking her in the face? What kind of training did that idiot go through that told him to smack her 
eyes.gif

He thought he could get away with it because of the badge, but that's not proper conduct.
Then to swing on her when he knows he's waaaaaaay out of her weight class
30t6p3b.gif

She obviously shouldn't have acted up though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by trhee

What did she do?

If you watch the beginning of the vid she was grabbing, touching, pushing the cop while he was trying to arrest her friend. The cop pimp smacked her to stop it and she started swinging.
laugh.gif

Done. Cop is now justified. If I was a cop and a person started swing on me. Police brutality will happen. Hell if someone was swinging on you, what would you do NOT fight back?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by trhee

What did she do?

If you watch the beginning of the vid she was grabbing, touching, pushing the cop while he was trying to arrest her friend. The cop pimp smacked her to stop it and she started swinging.
laugh.gif

Done. Cop is now justified. If I was a cop and a person started swing on me. Police brutality will happen. Hell if someone was swinging on you, what would you do NOT fight back?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I knew someone was gonna come out and say this...
laugh.gif

Jews and Muslims purpose on this planet isn't to protect and serve the people. Jews and Muslims don't walk around with guns just waiting to bust a young minority male down.

So when they constantly do evil things to a certain type of people, resentment and hate will be put on them... whether they're a good cop or not.

I'm not by any means saying that I dislike Law enforcement, but personally, if i'm driving down the street and see a cop car, I don't feel safe, I feel vulnerable. But I don't expect you to fully understand where I'm coming from.

laugh.gif

Jews and Muslims purpose on this planet isn't to protect and serve the people. Jews and Muslims don't walk around with guns just waiting to bust a young minority male down.

So when they constantly do evil things to a certain type of people, resentment and hate will be put on them... whether they're a good cop or not.

I'm not by any means saying that I dislike Law enforcement, but personally, if i'm driving down the street and see a cop car, I don't feel safe, I feel vulnerable. But I don't expect you to fully understand where I'm coming from.

/\ I bet she hates the dentist tho
laugh.gif

sum ppl are too easily riled up about nuthing... cops know most of us hate them cuz the large # of them that r grimey pigs

/\ I bet she hates the dentist tho
laugh.gif

sum ppl are too easily riled up about nuthing... cops know most of us hate them cuz the large # of them that r grimey pigs

Yeah it's a broad comparison, on my moral scale its worse to hate a person because of religious prejudices but it was the only other situation i could think of thats similar in a general way. :/ you can't personally hate an individual you do not know solely based on one aspect because of wrong doings by their counterpart. And if you're going to feel that way at least keep it to yourself. I get that people say I hate cops or I hate lawyers but would you say it to their face just out of the blue? I'm not saying people don't have legitimate concerns about law enforcement in general. Plenty of people do and they're justified in feeling that what. Who wouldn't? I'm only talking about people as individuals who haven't done anything to warrant those ill feelings

I hate going to the dentist like a lot of folks
laugh.gif
but I don't hate them. She's a very nice lady

Yeah it's a broad comparison, on my moral scale its worse to hate a person because of religious prejudices but it was the only other situation i could think of thats similar in a general way. :/ you can't personally hate an individual you do not know solely based on one aspect because of wrong doings by their counterpart. And if you're going to feel that way at least keep it to yourself. I get that people say I hate cops or I hate lawyers but would you say it to their face just out of the blue? I'm not saying people don't have legitimate concerns about law enforcement in general. Plenty of people do and they're justified in feeling that what. Who wouldn't? I'm only talking about people as individuals who haven't done anything to warrant those ill feelings

I hate going to the dentist like a lot of folks
laugh.gif
but I don't hate them. She's a very nice lady

laugh.gif

but youre justifying someone saying "oh you're a cop? i hate you." how is that different than saying "oh you're [insert race here]? no offense, i know i dont know you personally but i was robbed by a black guy once, and beat up by one in 7th grade so i don't trust or feel safe around any of you."

Back
Top Bottom