COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by newbery158

I love it. People want to resist arrest, run from cops, touch cops, do whatever and then scream police brutality when they get tackled and arrested with physical force? @+%%

right? girl was clearly interfering with the cop doing his job. all this women were just not cooperating. then that video nako posted it says the guy was involved in a police chase. chases = endanger many innocent lives along the way. all that kicking was clearly unjustified, but in these videos people are bringing on upon themselves. i don't feel bad for these people. i wouldn't think of disrespecting a cop like that, touching him while he's trying to arrest someone. you're asking for trouble.. let the cop do his job and these incidents are much less frequent. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

some of the comments i've read in here talk about police in reverential terms, like their gods or something.  i smdh at any black, african or latino dude who doesn't think that police go overboard in a lot of situations.  

I have no reason whatsoever to think otherwise. The police have never harmed me in any way or fashion. And I've interacted with them plenty of times, even while intoxicated. Just because some of you ******s dont know how to act civilized in the presence of the law, doesnt mean we should hate em too. You act outta line, you get dealt with, period. Cops have a tougher job than you think. Then you got people like in this situation that dont know when to sit the hell down, calm the hell down, and be civilized. Then they get their feelings hurt, and cry abuse.

Waits for some idiot to interpret this as you're revering cops...and if you're a minority it makes you somehow a sell out. A lot of people in certain neighborhoods are almost conditioned to treat police as the enemy. If you have been in that many run-ins with the law the problem is YOU homie. And before anyone says I've never lived in the "hood" or predominantly minority neighborhoods I have.

Many cops are racist incompetent scum, many are regular people like you and i tryna do their $%$#$ jobs make it home to their families in one piece.
no need to wait, homes. that's exactly what i said - you did see that snoopee (whom you quoted) quoted me right? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 so snoopee called me a 'tard and you called me a dolt. both of you...reported. joking of course.  
but seriously though, i feel like a lot of cops just want an excuse (they already have a license) to whup somebody's *@+. the cop in the video you posted went overboard. isn't he trained how to quickly and properly restrain people? didn't he have a backup (by the time the chick started throwing blows)? and let's not even talk about the video with the 15 year old. 

i respect law and order. but i don't respect animals with badges any more than i respect a serial killer.  

some of the comments i've read in here talk about police in reverential terms, like their gods or something.  i smdh at any black, african or latino dude who doesn't think that police go overboard in a lot of situations.  

I have no reason whatsoever to think otherwise. The police have never harmed me in any way or fashion. And I've interacted with them plenty of times, even while intoxicated. Just because some of you ******s dont know how to act civilized in the presence of the law, doesnt mean we should hate em too. You act outta line, you get dealt with, period. Cops have a tougher job than you think. Then you got people like in this situation that dont know when to sit the hell down, calm the hell down, and be civilized. Then they get their feelings hurt, and cry abuse.

Waits for some idiot to interpret this as you're revering cops...and if you're a minority it makes you somehow a sell out. A lot of people in certain neighborhoods are almost conditioned to treat police as the enemy. If you have been in that many run-ins with the law the problem is YOU homie. And before anyone says I've never lived in the "hood" or predominantly minority neighborhoods I have.

Many cops are racist incompetent scum, many are regular people like you and i tryna do their $%$#$ jobs make it home to their families in one piece.
no need to wait, homes. that's exactly what i said - you did see that snoopee (whom you quoted) quoted me right? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 so snoopee called me a 'tard and you called me a dolt. both of you...reported. joking of course.  
but seriously though, i feel like a lot of cops just want an excuse (they already have a license) to whup somebody's *@+. the cop in the video you posted went overboard. isn't he trained how to quickly and properly restrain people? didn't he have a backup (by the time the chick started throwing blows)? and let's not even talk about the video with the 15 year old. 

i respect law and order. but i don't respect animals with badges any more than i respect a serial killer.  

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea, ironically the police are the people responsible for dealing with CEREAL killers. OMG I hate the police but there's this guy out there murking people and burying them in his backyard...maybe I'll make an exception this one time.

OMG thanks for the police...uh I mean I mean who snitched.

Ooh he said animals I was under the impression that was banned....because if I posted a video of a certain race wildin out committing crime and getting apprehended by the animals in blue  a lot of people might see the perp as being the animal.

Hmm (rubs chin in confusion)

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea, ironically the police are the people responsible for dealing with CEREAL killers. OMG I hate the police but there's this guy out there murking people and burying them in his backyard...maybe I'll make an exception this one time.

OMG thanks for the police...uh I mean I mean who snitched.

Ooh he said animals I was under the impression that was banned....because if I posted a video of a certain race wildin out committing crime and getting apprehended by the animals in blue  a lot of people might see the perp as being the animal.

Hmm (rubs chin in confusion)

cop next door just snitched to my fam talking bout ...they been watching my house and are waiting for a big bust or for me to slip up

that patriot act is a motha i tell ya

cop next door just snitched to my fam talking bout ...they been watching my house and are waiting for a big bust or for me to slip up

Originally Posted by G14

do you have anything to worry about?

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by G14

lol....a police officer tips you off about an investigation...... and this is a bad thing?!?
You never read the patriot act, so why even bring it up like any statutes listed are relevant to your situation?

Originally Posted by G14

lol....a police officer tips you off about an investigation...... and this is a bad thing?!?
You never read the patriot act, so why even bring it up like any statutes listed are relevant to your situation?

Some of you dudes are really good at showing how stupid/young/ignorant you really are... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Patriot Act?? Are you serious? You can't be...
laugh.gif
This dude gave you a heads up that your +*#%#%# is about to get your front door kicked in & you're mad?
indifferent.gif

Some of you dudes are really good at showing how stupid/young/ignorant you really are... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
This dude gave you a heads up that your +*#%#%# is about to get your front door kicked in & you're mad?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by G14

nope im good just a mini-bong? Lol

just dont like the fact they told my peoples and got em stressing like its about to be a sting operation
laugh.gif

plus i hear echos on my phone think its been tap...how would one know ????

Originally Posted by G14

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

just dont like the fact they told my peoples and got em stressing like its about to be a sting operation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i get letters in the mail all the time saying im under patriot act so i cant get accepted to sign up for somethings in "society"

im just mad they got my parents worried like if im goon
laugh.gif
...i never been to jail or got finger printed they can kiss off

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i get letters in the mail all the time saying im under patriot act so i cant get accepted to sign up for somethings in "society"

im just mad they got my parents worried like if im goon
laugh.gif
...i never been to jail or got finger printed they can kiss off

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif

maybe you need to put that minibong away, you sound paranoid. Unless you have a real reason for the cops to be bugging your phone and standing outside your crib I'm not buying it.

I know irrelevant people working at McDonalds who think the FBI and CIA are tapping their phones and standing outside their houses recording convos. True story.

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif

maybe you need to put that minibong away, you sound paranoid. Unless you have a real reason for the cops to be bugging your phone and standing outside your crib I'm not buying it.

I know irrelevant people working at McDonalds who think the FBI and CIA are tapping their phones and standing outside their houses recording convos. True story.

I COULD HAVE SWORN I SAW BOBA FETT SITTING IN THE BACK TABLE ON VID#1 WHEN I POSTED HERE YESTERDAY!!!
laugh.gif

I knew my eyes didn't deceive me.

I COULD HAVE SWORN I SAW BOBA FETT SITTING IN THE BACK TABLE ON VID#1 WHEN I POSTED HERE YESTERDAY!!!
laugh.gif

I knew my eyes didn't deceive me.

Back
Top Bottom