Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

"My name is not Johnathan"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
1et9nb.png
[/color]

Originally Posted by illmatic34

"Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?"

Thats not even a good use of that joke.. please exist the thread and do not return...

Originally Posted by illmatic34

"Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?"

Thats not even a good use of that joke.. please exist the thread and do not return...

Aight, so I'm smashing this chick who I was beasting over for like 4 years but never had the courage to snatch up. and it's boring so i'm on my one life to live hype and through consent take the jimmy off, so I start going hard and shes having a good time too. Looking back now I think she was having too good of a time though cause right when I'm finna pull out and Mr. Miyagi her she digs her nails in my back and tells me to bust in her. First thought was punch her in the forehead but I was really feeling her and she was pretty enough (on some superficial blue eyes perfect smile type hype) to be ok with busting in her but then by sheer luck one of her hands lost some of its strength and I wiggled from under the succubus' claws. I didn't learn my lesson though, kept messing with her till the end of summer.

cliffs-
  • Smashed one of the chicks i was too insecure to bag in high school
  • End up smashing raw
  • Almost ended up in a venus fly trap
  • Went back after, why I still don't know.
  • Pretty foes always got issues

Aight, so I'm smashing this chick who I was beasting over for like 4 years but never had the courage to snatch up. and it's boring so i'm on my one life to live hype and through consent take the jimmy off, so I start going hard and shes having a good time too. Looking back now I think she was having too good of a time though cause right when I'm finna pull out and Mr. Miyagi her she digs her nails in my back and tells me to bust in her. First thought was punch her in the forehead but I was really feeling her and she was pretty enough (on some superficial blue eyes perfect smile type hype) to be ok with busting in her but then by sheer luck one of her hands lost some of its strength and I wiggled from under the succubus' claws. I didn't learn my lesson though, kept messing with her till the end of summer.

cliffs-
  • Smashed one of the chicks i was too insecure to bag in high school
  • End up smashing raw
  • Almost ended up in a venus fly trap
  • Went back after, why I still don't know.
  • Pretty foes always got issues

Back
Top Bottom