Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

lies
laugh.gif

"It's so beautiful...."
pimp.gif

shorty was taking about my *Bret* Purple Helmet, Payton Man-thing, Private Jet, Danny Woodhead *Bret*

"It's so beautiful...."
pimp.gif

shorty was taking about my *Bret* Purple Helmet, Payton Man-thing, Private Jet, Danny Woodhead *Bret*

I was drunk , hooked up in miami . got a call while i was in the middle of having sex . Like a fool i picked up while i was still in her and spoke to my girlfriend told her i was watching tv and i was tired so im going to sleep and said " i love you " and everything . the chick played her role and stayed quite the entire time and after i hung up told me the fact that you have a girlfriend is turning me on . just wow and lol at the same time

I was drunk , hooked up in miami . got a call while i was in the middle of having sex . Like a fool i picked up while i was still in her and spoke to my girlfriend told her i was watching tv and i was tired so im going to sleep and said " i love you " and everything . the chick played her role and stayed quite the entire time and after i hung up told me the fact that you have a girlfriend is turning me on . just wow and lol at the same time

^LULZZZZ

I was drunk hittin a chic raw( I KNOW), shorty hit me with the i want you to cum in me. i wanna have your kids.
eek.gif
eek.gif

that ishh made me busss real quick but best believe i pulled out with the quickness.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^LULZZZZ

I was drunk hittin a chic raw( I KNOW), shorty hit me with the i want you to cum in me. i wanna have your kids.
eek.gif
eek.gif

that ishh made me busss real quick but best believe i pulled out with the quickness.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

"Hurry up an put it in" ... as I was already balls deep.

damn bro i wouldnt tell anyone about that one 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for me: 

"don't be too loud, i have a feeling my parents are listening"

we were there visiting for thanksgiving like 2 years ago at her parents house, i didn't even want to continue after that 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

"Hurry up an put it in" ... as I was already balls deep.

damn bro i wouldnt tell anyone about that one 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for me: 

"don't be too loud, i have a feeling my parents are listening"

we were there visiting for thanksgiving like 2 years ago at her parents house, i didn't even want to continue after that 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom