Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

"You've got my fathers touch"
"Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?"

"Hurry up an put it in" ... as I was already balls deep.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My t.v. was on when I was smashing one time and this was when new moon was just coming out. Any way the commercial comes out and this is her, *moan* " I wanna see that" *moan* Hit her with a Samuel L Jackson stoneface.

My t.v. was on when I was smashing one time and this was when new moon was just coming out. Any way the commercial comes out and this is her, *moan* " I wanna see that" *moan* Hit her with a Samuel L Jackson stoneface.

Years ago, I have met quite a few. One girl I met at Vanguard, a club in Hollywood, she was a freaaaak.

"rub it across my neck"
"spank me with it"
"all over my chest"
"yeah, in my ear"
"bite my arm"

and she would make these weird 'uuugggghhh' noises real loud, if she had a sore throat or an exhaust in her mouth. She had a weird bite fetish too, like "be my vampire... bite me jerk!". When people makeout, they kiss, this chick wanted me to bite her
laugh.gif

I remember we were watching a movie and there was a scene were this guy gets cracked in the head with a bottle by a women, and he shakes off the champagne and they start having wild sex, she thought that was "super sexy" and "such a turn-on". Needless to say, she ask me if she could crack me in the head with a bottle in foreplay
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
that's when I had to let her go.

Years ago, I have met quite a few. One girl I met at Vanguard, a club in Hollywood, she was a freaaaak.

"rub it across my neck"
"spank me with it"
"all over my chest"
"yeah, in my ear"
"bite my arm"

and she would make these weird 'uuugggghhh' noises real loud, if she had a sore throat or an exhaust in her mouth. She had a weird bite fetish too, like "be my vampire... bite me jerk!". When people makeout, they kiss, this chick wanted me to bite her
laugh.gif

I remember we were watching a movie and there was a scene were this guy gets cracked in the head with a bottle by a women, and he shakes off the champagne and they start having wild sex, she thought that was "super sexy" and "such a turn-on". Needless to say, she ask me if she could crack me in the head with a bottle in foreplay
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
that's when I had to let her go.

Back
Top Bottom