Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

She has a page on Wikipedia

I also found this...

Shayla Bryant testified that in November 2004, while in jail, the defendant spoke to her and two other inmates, Lashonda Williamson and Sheila Washington, about the victim's death. The defendant told Bryant about the charges she was facing, and Bryant overheard a conversation between the defendant and Williamson in which the defendant "basically said this guy that she was talking to used to send her out to prostitute. And she was mad at him. And the man tried to rape her, so she shot him." Bryant told the defendant that she did not believe the defendant's account because the story "just seemed too perfect." Bryant testified that the defendant then "started laughing." Through notes, the defendant "basically said she shot the man just to see how it feel to kill somebody." Bryant said that the defendant appeared "as jolly as she wanted to be" while discussing the victim's death. Bryant added, "it didn't look like she had any remorse. She didn't cry. . . . She was just there."

What facts am I ignoring. I'm the only one stating facts. She was not forced into prostitution she is a run away and she didn't run away from her abusive mother she ran away from foster care. She was at a Sonic soliciting sex and was also armed. She was picked up by a man (yes he was white) they discussed having sex for money. She then murdered the man while he was a sleep and then robbed him. She claimed it was self defense but her victim was found laying on top of his hands. Ya'll can play it like she was some sweet innocent little girl who was controlled and made to do this but as a former criminal I have been around people like this. I've been in the Econo Lodges and Travelers Inns. These kids grow up quick and will end your life for a few dollars. They know what they are doing and know that every bit of it is wrong. She ain't no victim. Just a little girl that was out here turning tricks and trying to get quick easy money.

Oh snap. Someone with some sense in here.

I think that's the biggest barrier to overcome in this conversation: whether or not you think people are a culmination of all of the events in their lives or that all people have the ability to overcome their experiences no matter what.

She has a page on Wikipedia

I also found this...

Shayla Bryant testified that in November 2004, while in jail, the defendant spoke to her and two other inmates, Lashonda Williamson and Sheila Washington, about the victim's death. The defendant told Bryant about the charges she was facing, and Bryant overheard a conversation between the defendant and Williamson in which the defendant "basically said this guy that she was talking to used to send her out to prostitute. And she was mad at him. And the man tried to rape her, so she shot him." Bryant told the defendant that she did not believe the defendant's account because the story "just seemed too perfect." Bryant testified that the defendant then "started laughing." Through notes, the defendant "basically said she shot the man just to see how it feel to kill somebody." Bryant said that the defendant appeared "as jolly as she wanted to be" while discussing the victim's death. Bryant added, "it didn't look like she had any remorse. She didn't cry. . . . She was just there."

Nothing in that blurb or on wikipedia does it say "she wasn't forced into prostitution."

In fact, on her wikipedia page it says

While homeless, Brown began staying with Garion McGlothen Jarvis (also known by the street name Kut-Throat, often abbreviated to Kut) at an InTown Suites. Jarvis forced Brown into sex-trafficking, effectively making him Brown's pimp. As such, Brown supported Jarvis and herself via involuntary prostitution. During this time, Jarvis reportedly threatened, beat, and raped Brown on multiple occasions.

She was heartless and money hungry. Killed the innocent man in his own home then played the innocent card because she was underage.

Bruh i don't know. That was an actual transcript from her court case.
Understood. Just like to know if you feel, not that it justifies and clears her of any responsibility of her actions, that because of the things she's gon through if those events had any effect to her possibly wanting to "feel" killing somebody

Nothing in that blurb or on wikipedia does it say "she wasn't forced into prostitution."

In fact, on her wikipedia page it says

She was forced into it? How did they meet? Most likely she got put on. She wanted money and didn't mind sleeping with men for money. If a girl doesn't wanna sell she isn't forced into it. No pimp is taking that chance. You're either with the program or not. You can run away anytime and call police. It's not like she had a gun to her head 24/7. FOH.

I can guarantee 99% of clients thought she was 18+

Dude is condemning criminals and using another criminal’s testimony to dignify his argument.

xzibit-happy.jpg

Last edited:
"At one point through the evening, with Brown on his side on the bed, she pulled out the .40-caliber pistol that Cut Throat had provided her to protect herself. Brown admitted to taking the gun to the back of Allen’s head and firing, killing him while he laid naked in his bed."

She could've just ran out.

Damn. he was just sleeping and she killed him cold blooded. Here's the pic.

untitled31.jpg

I've been in the streets enough to know how to read between lines. A runaway meeting some guy and then turning tricks to support both they asses is very common where I'm from. If you can't see it I can't show you. I'm 99% sure that this was his only ***.

Dudes in here victim blaming like crazy then put a stamp on it with “I’m not arguing. I’m right.”
Ya'll victim blaming too. "So if her customer knew she was underage then I can understand people being ok with her killing him and being released now."

She was forced into it? How did they meet? Most likely she got put on. She wanted money and didn't mind sleeping with men for money. If a girl doesn't wanna sell she isn't forced into it. No pimp is taking that chance. You're either with the program or not. You can run away anytime and call police. It's not like she had a gun to her head 24/7. FOH.

Probably the same way most pimps and underage hookers meet. She was homeless, he befriended her, groomed her, promised her the world and eventually she was selling P to make them both money. Any problems or quotas not met probably resulted in physical and emotional abuse.

I don't think you really understand the dynamic.

"If a girl doesn't wanna sell she isn't forced into it" is an ignorant thing to say. No offense. You're completely going against everything that is known about sex trafficking and exploitation. I don't think you know how vulnerable a 16 year old runaway is to this type of thing. Even pimps who've switched sides will tell you you're wrong.

Go take a course at BU in sex trafficking or work with juvenile females if you really want to know how it works, here and internationally.

Last edited:
What facts am I ignoring. I'm the only one stating facts. She was not forced into prostitution she is a run away and she didn't run away from her abusive mother she ran away from foster care. She was at a Sonic soliciting sex and was also armed. She was picked up by a man (yes he was white) they discussed having sex for money. She then murdered the man while he was a sleep and then robbed him. She claimed it was self defense but her victim was found laying on top of his hands. Ya'll can play it like she was some sweet innocent little girl who was controlled and made to do this but as a former criminal I have been around people like this. I've been in the Econo Lodges and Travelers Inns. These kids grow up quick and will end your life for a few dollars. They know what they are doing and know that every bit of it is wrong. She ain't no victim. Just a little girl that was out here turning tricks and trying to get quick easy money.
You are so blinded by sexism and your hate for women you have built a strawman regarding my argument.

I ask you a direct question regarding cruel and unusual punishment of juveniles and you chose instead to rant and rant and rant.

Last edited:
Lmao. She shot the man while he was sleeping. How do people believe this girl? She goes into court with her hair in 2 doodoo braids to look innocent.

Finesse of decade.

I disagreed with that guy as well.

But by that “if the customer knew she was underaged” he would be a pedophile. I couldn’t care less what happens to any person who preys on children. Straight “if he dies he dies” sentiments on my end if that would have been the case.

Probably the same way most pimps and underage hookers meet. She was homeless, he befriended her, groomed her, promised her the world and eventually she was selling P to make them both money. Any problems or quotas not met probably resulted in physical and emotional abuse.

I don't think you really understand the dynamic.

"If a girl doesn't wanna sell she isn't forced into it" is an ignorant thing to say. No offense. You're completely going against everything that is known about sex trafficking and exploitation. I don't think you know how vulnerable a 16 year old runaway is to this type of thing. Even pimps who've switched sides will tell you you're wrong.

Go take a course at BU in sex trafficking if you really want to know how it works, here and internationally.

She murdered a innocent man with her own gun because she thought he had $55k. Ended up with only $172.

I've been in the streets enough to know how to read between lines. A runaway meeting some guy and then turning tricks to support both they asses is very common where I'm from. If you can't see it I can't show you. I'm 99% sure that this was his only ***.

:lol: @ 99% sure.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom